Amazon 50% upto 200

Amazon 50% upto 200

115°
Cropped3126237195478783849
Deal Cadet
96
310
6

I have 50% upto 200 banner on Amazon..

but didn’t showing on recharge section..it will work or not?

14 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
120
296
7

50% upto 200 is on products not for recharge
And to avail this offer u have to do recharge first

Reshad abd 26 01 2017
Deal Subedar
52
1543
13

I have ₹600 unlock offer on recharge and bill payment.
But it’s nit showing up on recharge or bill page although the banner is available in account.

Cropped3126237195478783849
Deal Cadet
96
310
6
Ash-D wrote:

I have ₹600 unlock offer on recharge and bill payment.
But it’s nit showing up on recharge or bill page although the banner is available in account.

I have also banners on 2 accounts.. done RC 36 on 1 account.. and 250rs electricity bill on 2nd account..

Banner gone but offers didn’t unlocked.. so no use….

Giphy
Coupon Baba
49
11279
222

All unlock offers are passed , don’t transact now till it’s get fixed !

Bal ganesh
Deal Lieutenant
94
4008
53
Ash-D wrote:

I have ₹600 unlock offer on recharge and bill payment.
But it’s nit showing up on recharge or bill page although the banner is available in account.

unlock after recharge…even if does not show up.
Happened to me too

Reshad abd 26 01 2017
Deal Subedar
52
1543
13
Expand
jaggu123 wrote:

I have also banners on 2 accounts.. done RC 36 on 1 account.. and 250rs electricity bill on 2nd account..

Banner gone but offers didn’t unlocked.. so no use….

@caks2006407
Amazon is in a serious mess.
I think they are doing some updates in their systems.

Cropped3126237195478783849
Deal Cadet
96
310
6
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

unlock after recharge…even if does not show up.
Happened to me too

Didn’t getting what Ur saying..

Bal ganesh
Deal Lieutenant
94
4008
53
Expand
jaggu123 wrote:

Didn’t getting what Ur saying..

If you see that offer-banner anywhere in your Amazon go ahead and do recharge/billpay – those offers will be unlocked – my exp
@Ash Yes, Amazon is complicating too much, except few Dimers, common people can not understand all this jugglery

Cropped3126237195478783849
Deal Cadet
96
310
6
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

If you see that offer-banner anywhere in your Amazon go ahead and do recharge/billpay – those offers will be unlocked – my exp
@Ash Yes, Amazon is complicating too much, except few Dimers, common people can not understand all this jugglery

I have done recharge…

Banner gone and offer didn’t unlocked..

Reshad abd 26 01 2017
Deal Subedar
52
1543
13
Expand
jaggu123 wrote:

I have done recharge…

Banner gone and offer didn’t unlocked..

@caks2006407
Now the offer banner is also removed i didn’t did any recharge or bill payment yet.
Anyone else facing the same issue.

Reshad abd 26 01 2017
Deal Subedar
52
1543
13
Expand
jaggu123 wrote:

I have done recharge…

Banner gone and offer didn’t unlocked..

Done a bill payment but no offers received to me also.
Can anyone share the collect offer link.

Cropped3126237195478783849
Deal Cadet
96
310
6
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Done a bill payment but no offers received to me also.
Can anyone share the collect offer link.

Amazon offer removed..

Reshad abd 26 01 2017
Deal Subedar
52
1543
13
Expand
jaggu123 wrote:

Amazon offer removed..

Still showing in my other accounts in same way.
In this account even after recharge it showed up again.
Talked to customer care he said it’s a technical issue you will receive them wait for 48 hours.
Let’s see. If anyone could have shared the collect link that might have worked.

Rep
Deal Subedar
162
1052
15

Cashback And Offers Are Messed Up Currently In Amazon. Dont Know What They Are Upto Or Bringing In Something New Feature ?

Missing