Amazon 500 cb order query

Amazon 500 cb order query

104°
Cropped6358982368110709858
Deal Cadet
83
280
2

I ordered a product in amazon yesterday with 500 cb offer.Product dispatched and i received 500 cashback.Now i want to order another product.My query is what happen if i cancel the order.My offers got lapse or it will get revoke?
TIA..HAPPY NEW YEAR🍻

31 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Black 01
Deal Lieutenant
0
3951
58

Have a chat with CC.. they can confirm and you will have proof if things go otherwise.

Cropped6358982368110709858
Deal Cadet
83
280
2
161508 wrote:

Have a chat with CC.. they can confirm and you will have proof if things go otherwise.

Bro they are clueless always.If i chat with two different cc guys there is 99% chance that both information is different.

Black 01
Deal Lieutenant
0
3951
58
Expand
ForrestGump wrote:

Bro they are clueless always.If i chat with two different cc guys there is 99% chance that both information is different.

.

Missing
Deal Subedar
118
1144
11

You will not get the offers again they will be wasted.

Cropped6358982368110709858
Deal Cadet
83
280
2
Ash-D wrote:

You will not get the offers again they will be wasted.

R u sure?

Missing
Deal Subedar
118
1144
11
Expand
ForrestGump wrote:

R u sure?

Yes as per my experience
Customer support must have said the same yes there are noobs but if 2-3 customer support people says the same thing then you can believe it.
If there’s is refund money will be adjusted with cashback and you will not be eligible again.
Other dimers who can confirm it.

Dexterslaboratory
Deal Cadet
98
439
9

What is payment method? Amazon pay balance or amazon upi?

Cropped6358982368110709858
Deal Cadet
83
280
2
rohan8397 wrote:

What is payment method? Amazon pay balance or amazon upi?

Amazon pay balance bro.

Cropped6358982368110709858
Deal Cadet
83
280
2
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Yes as per my experience
Customer support must have said the same yes there are noobs but if 2-3 customer support people says the same thing then you can believe it.
If there’s is refund money will be adjusted with cashback and you will not be eligible again.
Other dimers who can confirm it.

As per cc guy offer get revoke🤨

Cropped5479487494821598503
Deal Newbie
66
88
1
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Yes as per my experience
Customer support must have said the same yes there are noobs but if 2-3 customer support people says the same thing then you can believe it.
If there’s is refund money will be adjusted with cashback and you will not be eligible again.
Other dimers who can confirm it.

+1

Rep
Deal Cadet
160
961
15

Ninja Technique To Get Your Account Under Amazon Radar 👍🏻

Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Lieutenant
8
3155
45

Your offer will get lapsed after crediting CB for ordered item.. even if you raised return request for ordered product you will receive only balance amount after deducting CB.

Cropped6358982368110709858
Deal Cadet
83
280
2
Expand
androgame wrote:

Nowadays i think offers lapse this way, earlier they used to get re-applied, better not to take a risk.

plus1
Missing
suspended
60
50
0

Till now if the offer has a validity period for eg- jan1-jan31 and in this time period if you cancell or even return then you’ll get the refund after adjusting the cashback and once you receive the refund that offer will be reapplied again if you reorder (though the cc guys are saying it won’t as they will say you have used the offer once and hence that won’t be applied again but that’s completely FALSE) but let you cancell or return the order and receive refund after 31st jan then that offer might not work but in your case you can cancell or return the order you will get the refund within 24-48 hours and reorder only after getting the refund in apay/bank then you’ll 100% get the offer just ignore the cc guy and don’t ask them i had done it many times and in last week December too, belive me you will get the cashback

Cropped6358982368110709858
Deal Cadet
83
280
2
Skumar0699 wrote:

Till now if the offer has a validity period for eg- jan1-jan31 and in this time period if you cancell or even return then you’ll get the refund after adjusting the cashback and once you receive the refund that offer will be reapplied again if you reorder (though the cc guys are saying it won’t as they will say you have used the offer once and hence that won’t be applied again but that’s completely FALSE) but let you cancell or return the order and receive refund after 31st jan then that offer might not work but in your case you can cancell or return the order you will get the refund within 24-48 hours and reorder only after getting the refund in apay/bank then you’ll 100% get the offer just ignore the cc guy and don’t ask them i had done it many times and in last week December too, belive me you will get the cashback

Thanks bro..KG plus1

Cropped3916994796871069605
Deal Subedar
311
1235
20
Skumar0699 wrote:

Till now if the offer has a validity period for eg- jan1-jan31 and in this time period if you cancell or even return then you’ll get the refund after adjusting the cashback and once you receive the refund that offer will be reapplied again if you reorder (though the cc guys are saying it won’t as they will say you have used the offer once and hence that won’t be applied again but that’s completely FALSE) but let you cancell or return the order and receive refund after 31st jan then that offer might not work but in your case you can cancell or return the order you will get the refund within 24-48 hours and reorder only after getting the refund in apay/bank then you’ll 100% get the offer just ignore the cc guy and don’t ask them i had done it many times and in last week December too, belive me you will get the cashback

Are you sure 100% ?

Untitled 1
Critic
80
4582
135

If you cancel your order then your cb will be adjusted in refund but after completing successful return/refund, Amazon will reinstate your offer. You can use your offer again if the offer is still valid.

Missing
suspended
60
50
0
Expand
ViratKohli18 wrote:

Are you sure 100% ?

Yes 100% sure but only if the offer has validity period till when you receive refund and order again before expiry and i already described it sir.

Missing
Deal Subedar
2,400
2455
23

What offer are these? Is it user specific?
How to check eligibility?

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
110
1

Same doubt??? Anybody tried?

Cropped6358982368110709858
Deal Cadet
83
280
2
iNvEsTor wrote:

Same doubt??? Anybody tried?

Not yet…will try and confirm wink

Unnamed
Deal Cadet
164
412
4
Expand
ForrestGump wrote:

Bro they are clueless always.If i chat with two different cc guys there is 99% chance that both information is different.

100%

Missing