Amazon Affiliate 🤔

288°
Deal Subedar
Time_pass

Recently, I bought a product from Amazon and used zingoy as affiliate site. However, it didn’t track the cashback.
The problem is I forgot to raise missing cashback request within 18 days of purchase and now they are saying that they can’t do anything.

So, I thought wouldn’t be a good idea if I use (Amazon) affiliate of my own (or family members, I have one already!). I would avoid the hassle of following up with zingoy and so on and would end up having more cashback than they give.

Please share your experience if you have used something like this…

CC: @alienteck @OnlineBewda @Rajrocks @ChottaBheem
@GetReady @cody ….and rest… whom I can’t remember right now!

20 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Firstly, it doesn’t count as qualifying purchase as per terms. So when they come to know about this they will not pay for that.

Secondly, doing this more frequently will lead to suspension of your affiliate account.

They have advanced trackers to find such mischief. So better avoid.

If you are unhappy with zingoy you can always use other sites.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

But I can’t see such a line in their terms of agreement 🤔🧐🧐

P.S. I know nobody would like to allow you to use your own affiliate

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

Also, according to https://affiliate-program.amazon.in/help/operat...
zingoy and other cashback sites are

violating
their terms and conditions as well:

Qualifying Purchases exclude, and we will not pay advertising fees on any of, the following:

any Qualifying Purchase wherein you have offered any person or entity any consideration or incentive (including any money, rebate, discount, points, donation to charity or other organization, or other benefit) for using Special Links (e.g., by implementing any “rewards” or loyalty program that incentivizes persons or entities to visit the Amazon Site via your Special Links).

@ChottaBheem

Also, they won’t allow to use your own affiliate:

any Product purchased through a Special Link by you or on your behalf, including Products you purchase through Special Links for yourself, friends, relatives, or associates (e.g., personal orders, orders for your own use, and orders placed by you for or on behalf of any other person or entity)
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

No I don’t think they violate terms. Maybe special agreement or way around the t&c .
Otherwise such big cb sites are easily noticeable and should have been suspended from affiliate program way before. It still standing means a way around. toungueout

View 1 more reply
Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

When it comes to Amazon, it’s better to pray Lord than following up with any affiliate marketing sites.. not only Zingoy. You are not gonna get any help or money for your efforts.

In my yesteryears only Amazon gave me pain in the ass while following up with the affiliate CB (missed ones), though approved sometimes. But, for some months due to changed policies with Amazon, these sites are helpless tracking CBs as Amazon became chindi here. Have missed many such CBs recently from all aff sites, whatsoever! Found fk way better in these cases.

Hope this helps.

PS: Chk PM.

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

You will get yours or your friend’s Amazon associates account terminated on the payout month.

Link Copied

Did it happen to you?

P.S. I know that it should be like this BUT DID ANYONE EXPERIENCE SOMETHING LIKE THIS OR NO-ONE TRIED YET. I’M SURE SOMEONE HERE MIGHT HAVE TRIED! wink

View 4 more replies
Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied

not a good idea unless ur more smart than amazon.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Zingoy as CB site is not good, as it used to be earlier. I stopped using Zingoy as CB site.

Super Moderator Super Moderator
Link Copied

Started doing that 3-4 years back.
Used to buy GVs. (10% affiliate)
And then used to buy GCs/gold coins using those GVs. (10% affiliate again).
Made more than 2L in this way.
But they later suspended my account. When they did that, my earnings with them were 7-8k but they didn’t let me redeem those. Thereafter I never tried to create a new affiliate a/c with them.

Link Copied

Hello,

We are writing to notify you that we have terminated your Amazon Associates Program Operating Agreement and closed your Associates Program account. You will not receive further payment of advertising fees. We have taken this step because you are not in compliance with the Operating Agreement that governs your participation in the Associates Program.

You are not in compliance with Participation Requirement Number 7 because the majority of the purchases resulting from Special Links on your site have been for personal use, resale, or commercial use. In addition, such purchases are not “Qualifying Purchases,” as defined in the Operating Agreement, and as such are not eligible to earn advertising fees.

We insist that you immediately stop this activity and remove all Amazon content, including Special Links, from your site(s). Any other accounts you have or may open in the future may be closed and advertising fees withheld without further notice. We reserve all other rights and claims we may have.

Warmest regards,

Amazon.in

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Typical Amazon reply! sunglasses

Link Copied

@RDX achhe din kab ayenge fir se cry

replyuser
Click here to reply