Amazon business account experience : help needed

Amazon business account experience : help needed

96°
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
931
4014
40

Any one has Amazon business account?
How is the experience?
Is it really benefit ?
And what about the pricing is it really good as compared to Normal prime account.

19 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
10
677
7

I don’t know if amazon itself gives any extra offer to business customers.
But sellers Don’t have any one thing a business customers have is that they can see the bulk prices if the seller deals in bulk quantity and order product in bulk rest is same.
Yeah seller will see business customer mark on your order so he might think that you are ordering a sample and will later order in bulk so he might try to send you the best quality there is a chance.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
931
4014
40
Ash-D wrote:

I don’t know if amazon itself gives any extra offer to business customers.
But sellers Don’t have any one thing a business customers have is that they can see the bulk prices if the seller deals in bulk quantity and order product in bulk rest is same.
Yeah seller will see business customer mark on your order so he might think that you are ordering a sample and will later order in bulk so he might try to send you the best quality there is a chance.

Thanks buddy . I am also waiting the answer from people who actually using it. But thanks a lot for the update

Myavatar
Deal Subedar
113
2333
45

Have been using for a year. Only advantage I found is Input Tax credit. Am able to claim GST.

But do note that I have never purchased in bulk and most of the items, I’ve purchased for personal use and claimed GST. Another advantage is that even during off-seasons, Amazon generally have 10% off vouchers.

Bal ganesh
Deal Lieutenant
94
3984
49

I observed – a particular TV under offer was OOS for normal account but ‘in stock’ for business account

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
931
4014
40
cashif wrote:

Have been using for a year. Only advantage I found is Input Tax credit. Am able to claim GST.

But do note that I have never purchased in bulk and most of the items, I’ve purchased for personal use and claimed GST. Another advantage is that even during off-seasons, Amazon generally have 10% off vouchers.

That is good. Thanks buddy. Let me experiment this.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
931
4014
40
caks2006407 wrote:

I observed – a particular TV under offer was OOS for normal account but ‘in stock’ for business account

That is good. Thanks buddy.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
931
4014
40
cashif wrote:

Have been using for a year. Only advantage I found is Input Tax credit. Am able to claim GST.

But do note that I have never purchased in bulk and most of the items, I’ve purchased for personal use and claimed GST. Another advantage is that even during off-seasons, Amazon generally have 10% off vouchers.

One more thing.i have a prime membership so if I converted to Amazon business account then will not loose anything, right ?

Cropped1290144356389248835
Deal Cadet
50
116
2
Expand
whitewalkers wrote:

One more thing.i have a prime membership so if I converted to Amazon business account then will not loose anything, right ?

no… you will enjoy all prime benefits

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
931
4014
40
cashif wrote:

Have been using for a year. Only advantage I found is Input Tax credit. Am able to claim GST.

But do note that I have never purchased in bulk and most of the items, I’ve purchased for personal use and claimed GST. Another advantage is that even during off-seasons, Amazon generally have 10% off vouchers.

But friend if you are getting get input credit then are not you filing get and paying again?
Or is there any Limit for gst or like turnover amount and below that we don’t have to file gst sorry to bother you?

Myavatar
Deal Subedar
113
2333
45
Expand
whitewalkers wrote:

But friend if you are getting get input credit then are not you filing get and paying again?
Or is there any Limit for gst or like turnover amount and below that we don’t have to file gst sorry to bother you?

I incorporate the purchases to my company account and claim GST. We pay pretty big amount of GST in company every month and these purchases are miniscule..

Unless and until you have GST number, no use going for Amazon Business account.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
931
4014
40
Expand
cashif wrote:

I incorporate the purchases to my company account and claim GST. We pay pretty big amount of GST in company every month and these purchases are miniscule..

Unless and until you have GST number, no use going for Amazon Business account.

I have gst number. Just got it. I have a retail shop .now buying product from Amazon so that I can sell it. My turnover is below 10 lac pa. If I get get input credit than will I have to pay back as get to government?

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
111
1489
41
Expand
cashif wrote:

I incorporate the purchases to my company account and claim GST. We pay pretty big amount of GST in company every month and these purchases are miniscule..

Unless and until you have GST number, no use going for Amazon Business account.

how do you get profit

you take cash from company ?

Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
466
5811
121
cashif wrote:

Have been using for a year. Only advantage I found is Input Tax credit. Am able to claim GST.

But do note that I have never purchased in bulk and most of the items, I’ve purchased for personal use and claimed GST. Another advantage is that even during off-seasons, Amazon generally have 10% off vouchers.

Exactly.
I have business account for over 2 years now.

Just wanted to add to Cashif’s reply that mobile exchange is not available to Business accounts wink

Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
466
5811
121
rogerthat wrote:

@xuseronline what is the whole process to get benefit ?

Registering business account process is same as normal account but you will need GST number, nothing else smile

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
111
1489
41
Expand
xuseronline wrote:

Registering business account process is same as normal account but you will need GST number, nothing else smile

no i mean how to get actual profit.

we pay gst in this also, but that is input credit to firm.

how to get that back.

i have friend who has gst number

Myavatar
Deal Subedar
113
2333
45
Expand
whitewalkers wrote:

I have gst number. Just got it. I have a retail shop .now buying product from Amazon so that I can sell it. My turnover is below 10 lac pa. If I get get input credit than will I have to pay back as get to government?

No issues. You will anyways be paying GST on your sale bill..Just detect this purchase GST amount and pay the balance.

Myavatar
Deal Subedar
113
2333
45
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

how do you get profit

you take cash from company ?

Yep. I also pay EB and other expenses with my card for company, so I calculate and take out the amount from the company every month.

Missing