Amazon GIF sale SBI cashback

Amazon GIF sale SBI cashback

118°
Images
Deal Cadet
105
231
0

Did anybody recieved extra 10% cashback for 50k+ shopping on SBI credit card during great indian festival

23 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
54
152
0

Not yet. I guess the last date to receive the cashback was 9th Jan. Couldn’t find the TnCs link though.

Images
Deal Cadet
105
231
0
abhi2904 wrote:

Not yet. I guess the last date to receive the cashback was 9th Jan. Couldn’t find the TnCs link though.

The date was 5th Jan

Missing
Deal Cadet
54
152
0
Expand
Aveejeet wrote:

The date was 5th Jan

Okay.. Let’s hope the cashback comes in next 3 days.

Images
Deal Cadet
105
231
0

Cashback credited on 3rd Jan. Everybody check on app @abhi2904

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1154
25

got mail for delayed cashback..will be credited by 15th

Missing
Deal Cadet
83
533
19

No mail no cashback, will wait for 3 days

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
320
5

Received cash back of Rs. 13000

Jim moriarty
Deal Cadet
60
190
3

Looks like they did not deduct 2000 which was already given as upfront discount grin

0adb54b33378ab05c450d11f8dd0c7be
Deal Subedar
271
1319
11

@moriarty Since this info is not going to help anyone in anyway lets just keep it hush hush wink

Jim moriarty
Deal Cadet
60
190
3
igen wrote:

@moriarty Since this info is not going to help anyone in anyway lets just keep it hush hush wink

Haha!

Missing
Deal Subedar
244
1161
20

Cashback is credited today

Check your sbi statement

Images
Deal Cadet
105
231
0
moriarty wrote:

Looks like they did not deduct 2000 which was already given as upfront discount grin

nazar lag gai. kaat liya 2000 confused

Jim moriarty
Deal Cadet
60
190
3
Expand
Aveejeet wrote:

nazar lag gai. kaat liya 2000 confused

What is the description of the debit transaction appearing?

Images
Deal Cadet
105
231
0
Expand
moriarty wrote:

What is the description of the debit transaction appearing?

yes. mentioned as excess cash back debit

Missing