Amazon Icici Credit Card

Amazon Icici Credit Card

171°
Missing
Deal Cadet

Hello,
I want to Apply Amazon Icici Credit Card.
I am Self-employed. Which documents i need to submit?
And what is minimum Itr return need?

54 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet

2.4 L Is Not Sufficient?

Missing
Deal Newbie

3.21 L rejected applications one time
Reason for dicline income is not sufficient.
Customer care Amazon pay cc reply by mail.

Missing
Deal Cadet
ripalbaria1981604 wrote:

Ok

Missing
Deal Cadet
ripalbaria1981604 wrote:

Which Year you submit itr?

Missing
Deal Cadet

I was just about to create a new topic when I found this thread, I have a few questions regarding this credit card.

1. Are there any annual fees or any kind of hidden charges involved.
  2. What is the benefit of getting this credit card, Is it really worth to get this.
  3. Is anyone already using and do you get good benefits?

I would be really thankful if you help me with this.

Cropped6180125751458686699
Deal Subedar
cool_or wrote:

I was just about to create a new topic when I found this thread, I have a few questions regarding this credit card.

1. Are there any annual fees or any kind of hidden charges involved.
  2. What is the benefit of getting this credit card, Is it really worth to get this.
  3. Is anyone already using and do you get good benefits?

I would be really thankful if you help me with this.

1. No annual charges. Life Time Free CC.

2. Prime members get 5% cb as Apay balance, non-prime get 3% cb. Provided purchases are done on Amazon only.

3. I don’t have it. But I used friend’s to buy a phone. Received 5% cb as Apay balance in next bill generation. Smooth.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

2. Prime members get 5% cb as Apay balance, non-prime get 3% cb. Provided purchases are done on Amazon only.

3. I don’t have it. But I used it to buy a phone. Received 5% cb as Apay balance in next bill generation. Smooth.

Which documents you submitted?

Cropped6180125751458686699
Deal Subedar
Expand
shubham1727 wrote:

I don’t have it bro. I used my friend’s. He’s working so he got it on salary itr.

The matrix neo wallpaper the matrix 6100683 500 375
Deal Cadet

1. No hidden charges and annual/joining fees.
2. Getting amazon cashback benefits along with normal icici credit card offers.
3. I am using from 8 months and it’s best card for me till now .

If you are icici bank customer then it’s one click away. Otherwise normal process like any credit card

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

3. I don’t have it. But I used friend’s to buy a phone. Received 5% cb as Apay balance in next bill generation. Smooth.

Ty + KG

Missing
Deal Cadet
rockingneo wrote:

If you are icici bank customer then it’s one click away. Otherwise normal process like any credit card

Ty + KG

Img 20200216 210013
Deal Cadet
rockingneo wrote:

No one click process for me… I already have ICICI saving account and Rubyx credit card (2 months old). But still can’t apply, i think for existing card should be 6 months old.

Cropped1680217898
Deal Subedar
Expand
shubham1727 wrote:

Most of the cases they will ask for PAN , AADHAR & pay slip(salaried). They will take pictures of all original documents, no case of pay slip orginal. But in my case, they haven’t asked me the pay slip also, just pan and aadhar. When i ask about this to verification guy, I was told that I might have spent more in amazon. This is not bank(icici) based, only on amazon. There wish whom to have check which documents.

Deal Cadet
Expand
midfold wrote:

No one click process for me… I already have ICICI saving account and Rubyx credit card (2 months old). But still can’t apply, i think for existing card should be 6 months old.

Actually I possess icici platinum card and same limit along with other details got inherited in Amazon pay icici card after one click apply now option.

Img 20200216 210013
Deal Cadet
Expand
rockingneo wrote:

Actually I possess icici platinum card and same limit along with other details got inherited in Amazon pay icici card after one click apply now option.

Your existing platinum card how much old at the time of application apay?

Deal Cadet
Expand
midfold wrote:

Your existing platinum card how much old at the time of application apay?

3 months

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
jaybro wrote:

Most of the cases they will ask for PAN , AADHAR & pay slip(salaried). They will take pictures of all original documents, no case of pay slip orginal. But in my case, they haven’t asked me the pay slip also, just pan and aadhar. When i ask about this to verification guy, I was told that I might have spent more in amazon. This is not bank(icici) based, only on amazon. There wish whom to have check which documents.

If i show my income in itr rs 4l and apply for Card Can I Get It?

Cropped1680217898
Deal Subedar
Expand
shubham1727 wrote:

If i show my income in itr rs 4l and apply for Card Can I Get It?

Apply for the card through app. After that, you will get mail confirmation whether pay slip compulsory or not. If they made mandatory, make print out of it, verification officer take picture of it. Even you denied to submit the pay slip also, not a problem but you will get less limit.

Img 20200216 210013
Deal Cadet
Expand
rockingneo wrote:

3 months

Mine 2 months old, I’ll try to apply after my 3rd bill.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
jaybro wrote:

Apply for the card through app. After that, you will get mail confirmation whether pay slip compulsory or not. If they made mandatory, make print out of it, verification officer take picture of it. Even you denied to submit the pay slip also, not a problem but you will get less limit.

I will try with self employed with itr return 4L. If i fill tax return today when i get Itr slip for showing for kyc https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/602255/original/Screenshot_2020-01-14-07-52-05-230_com.android.browser.png?1578968620

Missing
Deal Cadet

Hi

Missing
Deal Cadet

Agar mene abhi itr fill up kiya to kya me jo acknowledgement ayega wo me submit kar sakta hu kya Itr return bolke?

Missing