Amazon is become now paytm☺️☺️

Amazon is become now paytm☺️☺️

638°
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
55
134
2
Amazon is become now paytm☺️☺️
Deal Expired

Amazon is going towards trends of paytm.
Now you can do all bill payments on Amazon itself.
1.Prepaid
2.DTH
3.Electricity
4.Broadband
5.Landline
6.Gas.

So now we can expect more offers from Amazon on bill payments grinning grinning

  • Expired about 1 month
46 Comments  |  
29 Dimers
Ralph
Deal Major
497
25,004
20256
110
vicky10 wrote:

link?

Its showing in app.. not yet in website..

Ralph
Deal Major
497
25,004
20256
110

wait for offers on these bill payments.. definitely there will be.. smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
55
134
2

I think it will be give offer from 22nd June.
It’s my guess bcz all running offers are till 21st june blush blush

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
185
496
7

Unfortunately MTNL Mumbai is not supported but fantastic share nevertheless
HA+KG

Pikachu
Deal Cadet
1
75
238
16

Ya Amazon 10% via Woohoo is great with this.
Great. To see tneb too. Eager to wait for corporation municipality bills grin grin

Ball
Deal Cadet
0
57
344
6

how to get 10% off via woohoo?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
132
20
2
vickyVicky wrote:

Ya Amazon 10% via Woohoo is great with this.
Great. To see tneb too. Eager to wait for corporation municipality bills grin grin

how?? don’t give specific card offer

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
87
732
7
vickyVicky wrote:

Ya Amazon 10% via Woohoo is great with this.
Great. To see tneb too. Eager to wait for corporation municipality bills grin grin

Plz elaborate for 10% on wohoo..

Images
Entertainer
13
0
34056
323

Electricity biggrin

Pikachu
Deal Cadet
1
75
238
16
Expand
ImPulkit wrote:

Plz elaborate for 10% on wohoo..

Some times on Snapdeal, there will be 10% off on woohoo gift cards. With woohoo gift cards, one can buy any Amazon/Flipkart/more vouchers at woohoo website.
Google in desidime about Woohoo + Snapdeal

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
71
383
8
Expand
vickyVicky wrote:

Some times on Snapdeal, there will be 10% off on woohoo gift cards. With woohoo gift cards, one can buy any Amazon/Flipkart/more vouchers at woohoo website.
Google in desidime about Woohoo + Snapdeal

@vickyVicky woohoo + Amazon don man

Storm
Deal Cadet
2
146
540
9

Are u kidding me! I can’t pay my electricity bill even on Amazon cuz they don’t accept 7 digit BESCOM numbers! WTH!
Anyway not gonna transact on any of these until they give good offers imp

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
71
383
8

@rakesh.dhupper2203 : Insurance payment is one more feature that is not yet available on amazon when compared to paytm

Images%282%29
Deal Subedar
16
30
2266
11

Wow, Good news smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
55
134
2
G-Gowda wrote:

Are u kidding me! I can’t pay my electricity bill even on Amazon cuz they don’t accept 7 digit BESCOM numbers! WTH!
Anyway not gonna transact on any of these until they give good offers imp

Account no for BESCOM is 10 digit no.
How it is 7 digits. flushed flushed

Storm
Deal Cadet
2
146
540
9

Even landline bill can’t be paid. Something is wrong. Maybe they haven’t implemented it yet properly.

18664196 1665744243734788 5501110788446909710 n 1
Deal Subedar
12
56
1419
18

Hope that good competition goes between az,paytm,phonepe,etc and we can earn.But the main pt is az is acquiring whole Indian market.Many startups will soon get vanished.So overall bad deal for India.

Storm
Deal Cadet
2
146
540
9
Expand
rakesh.dhupper2203 wrote:

Account no for BESCOM is 10 digit no.
How it is 7 digits. flushed flushed

10 digit is only for bengaLuru Urban homes. BengaLuru Rural have 7 digit BESCOM numbers. I lived in Urban area until this year and now I’m living in a rural designated area, but lets be honest this is also as urban as they come now because of the rapid expansion of the city into older villages. Paytm easily accepts everything.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
55
134
2
mengade_adi wrote:

Hope that good competition goes between az,paytm,phonepe,etc and we can earn.But the main pt is az is acquiring whole Indian market.Many startups will soon get vanished.So overall bad deal for India.

It’s good if flipkart also come in this platform smile smile

Funny cute animated pug gif 22
Deal Subedar
1
94
1070
23

So what’s wrong in it??

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
44
0
neerajbabbu_123290 wrote:

Paytm ke pet pe laat maar di

Jaise tum saare payment paytm se hi karte the! Bhai abhi log niki ,tepzo,haptic k throw amazon se hi payment karte h .ab khulkar karenge.paytm par log saaman hi jyada kharidte h

Storm
Deal Cadet
2
146
540
9
Expand
rakesh.dhupper2203 wrote:

It’s good if flipkart also come in this platform smile smile

Flipkart was one of the earliest to get all these on its platform. Ever heard of PhonePe?

Missing
Deal Subedar
4
172
1014
14

Atlast they is a way to burn Amazon GV for tneb

Missing