Amazon Pay ICICI card usage on another Prime ac...

Amazon Pay ICICI card usage on another Prime account- Urgent Help

34°
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Hey guys,

All the guys using Apay ICICI credit card, Just wanted to ask if I can pay electricity bill from my other Prime account with my ICICI credit card & still get 2% cashback ?

Will the 2% cb hold true ..I do not have ICICI credit card for my other prime account but it has electricity offer so wanted to ask, if anyone has done that & knows about it, then please let me know!

TIA!

9 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Cropped1329001084
Deal Newbie
108
65
0

Yes u can avail 2% cashback as per TnC

Missing
Deal Subedar
242
1114
19

Do not link multi accounts same card
Add money will get locked

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
rajeshcaicwacs259 wrote:

Do not link multi accounts same card
Add money will get locked

Bro if I try it for the first time, then also accounts will get locked??

I have never done that before!! Please suggest!

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4300
122

I have been using my Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on 4 accounts. No problem at all.

Cropped1329001084
Deal Newbie
108
65
0
Expand
babymarwaakemaanegi_5 wrote:

Bro if I try it for the first time, then also accounts will get locked??

I have never done that before!! Please suggest!

He is suggesting not to add the card on multiple accounts.. if this is your 2nd account, then u can go ahead

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
Surya_Baskar wrote:

He is suggesting not to add the card on multiple accounts.. if this is your 2nd account, then u can go ahead

Nope not added on any accounts..This is my second prime account!

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Roushh wrote:

I have been using my Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on 4 accounts. No problem at all.

Any trick that you use boss!

I am scared to do it even on my second account..Please let me know anything i need to take care of

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4300
122
Expand
babymarwaakemaanegi_5 wrote:

Any trick that you use boss!

I am scared to do it even on my second account..Please let me know anything i need to take care of

If you are scared then don’t use it on 2nd account. As simple as that.

Missing