Amazon pay icici credit card

Amazon pay icici credit card

73°
Missing
Deal Newbie

Why after applying amazon icici cc it shows you r not eligible.
Any special criteria for this cc?
I am giving tution and coaching at home & i also fill itr from last 2 yearhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/608000/original/IMG_20200313_182322.jpg?1584108333

19 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet

Do you think you’ll get approved automatically for every cc you apply? Ask your bank to provide you CC where you have FD, and force them to provide you ltf card . Build good credit score then apply after 6 months again for apay cc.

Missing
Deal Newbie
ZNZ wrote:

Do you think you’ll get approved automatically for every cc you apply? Ask your bank to provide you CC where you have FD, and force them to provide you ltf card . Build good credit score then apply after 6 months again for apay cc.

Have 75000 fd in sbi but they r not give me i all ready talk them

Missing
Deal Cadet

If they are not gonna impose any penalty then withdraw that amount and put it in ICICI /HDFC (both are good banks) and they’ll give you good offer on CC. Depending on your branch , you may get ltf card also.

Missing
Deal Newbie
ZNZ wrote:

If they are not gonna impose any penalty then withdraw that amount and put it in ICICI /HDFC (both are good banks) and they’ll give you good offer on CC. Depending on your branch , you may get ltf card also.

Going to do same my fd going to mature on 7 oct 2020 after that i do this thanks

Missing
Deal Lieutenant

Open HDFC savings account and maintain 15-20K balance, in 6-7 months you may(90% chances) get pre-approved credit card.

Missing
Deal Cadet
ZNZ wrote:

Not really. I did not got it though my credit score is 820.😑

Missing
Deal Cadet

Having good credit score just increases the chance. ‘chance’ – note this word.

Missing
Deal Cadet

I am doing internship and I get only 15k per month and I have salary slip from past 2 months. Can I get this credit card?

Missing
Deal Newbie
RunZone wrote:

I am doing internship and I get only 15k per month and I have salary from past 2 months. Can I get this credit card?

Apply kar ke dekh lo mera tho apply kar ne k bad instent show ho gaya u r not eligible

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
vkrg213752 wrote:

Apply kar ke dekh lo mera tho apply kar ne k bad instent show ho gaya u r not eligible

Aisa kya, thik hai bro

Missing
Deal Cadet
ZNZ wrote:

Do they ask for salary slip?

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
RunZone wrote:

Do they ask for salary slip?

Yes salary slip or itr

Missing
Blogger
Expand
mantu8201102 wrote:

Not really. I did not got it though my credit score is 820.😑

same with me 760 cibil score
no overdue ever

still no Amazon pay cc.

Missing
Blogger
caks2006407 wrote:

Open HDFC savings account and maintain 15-20K balance, in 6-7 months you may(90% chances) get pre-approved credit card.

i opened account in hdfc with 10k with in 15 days i received regalia first 1.5l limit.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

i opened account in hdfc with 10k with in 15 days i received regalia first 1.5l limit.

Yes not getting amazon pay icic card. Otherwise banks are offering other cards and loans 😔

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

Regalia first as LTF?

Missing
Critic
Expand
vkrg213752 wrote:

Have 75000 fd in sbi but they r not give me i all ready talk them

Have you asked for sbi simplyclick card? Is FD in your name & your savings acc at least a year old? Get sbi simplyclick card,it is almost as good as amazon pay card for shopping from amazon & many other online transactions.

Missing
Deal Cadet

Which is a better card to pay car insurance of 17k to Tata AIG?

1. SBI Simply Click
2. Amazon Pay ICICI
3. HDFC Regalia First

Missing