Amazon stopped Electricity Payment of more than...

Amazon stopped Electricity Payment of more than INR 1 lac

88°
Hitman logo carbon by kelevra2oo9
Deal Cadet
76
362
22

Amazon recently stopped Electricity payments of more than INR 1 lac. Any other options to burn Apay for electricity bill of more than INR 1 lac? Even Az is not working on Niki.

Thanks for help.

21 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Cropped1290144356389248835
Deal Cadet
55
173
3

1+ lac Bill ? how much apay allow at a time in its wallet for kyc users

Missing
Deal Subedar
352
1029
11

1 lac electricity bill open_mouthHow many electronics shop do you own?

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
509
5

How come you have 1 lac bill?

18157365 1092022577569460 9015892503473472591 n
Deal Subedar
122
1374
21

Or kitna loge bhai😑😑1lkh se pet ni bhara?

Hitman logo carbon by kelevra2oo9
Deal Cadet
76
362
22
ZitOO wrote:

1+ lac Bill ? how much apay allow at a time in its wallet for kyc users

I can add more than 1 lac thru gift card. But how to pay?

Screenshot 2016 03 24 15 08 07 1
Deal Hunter
670
12103
152

Bro this is done by amazon since a month or more.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
262
0

Maybe in future they will lower it to even 50k in order to deter people from paying commercial electricity bills.

Kgf
Deal Subedar
20
1390
24

Great way to loot extra 5-10k every month easily.

Bal ganesh
Deal Lieutenant
94
3990
51

split the bill between paytm and amazon

Hitman logo carbon by kelevra2oo9
Deal Cadet
76
362
22
caks2006407 wrote:

split the bill between paytm and amazon

Biller doesn’t allow the partial payment. Also, Az doesn’t show me option to pay once i input the bill details as the amount is greater than 1 lac. 

Missing
Deal Newbie
85
64
2

Above 1 lakh do on phonepe. Like if its 102k pay 2k on phonepe . Check if it works phone pay allows partial payments

Hitman logo carbon by kelevra2oo9
Deal Cadet
76
362
22
Mehulk wrote:

Above 1 lakh do on phonepe. Like if its 102k pay 2k on phonepe . Check if it works phone pay allows partial payments

but then i wont be able to pay thru amazon

Missing
Deal Newbie
85
64
2
Expand
Unknown wrote:

but then i wont be able to pay thru amazon

No bill will get updated within 6hours for less amt

Missing
Deal Cadet
96
273
4
prabhat775 wrote:

1 lac electricity bill open_mouthHow many electronics shop do you own?

People pay for industries
They buy gv at 5% n pay for industries

Missing
Deal Subedar
352
1029
11
Expand
sagiftvouchers561 wrote:

People pay for industries
They buy gv at 5% n pay for industries

Yes that is the meaning of my question. There must be some chain of shops or industry like you said to have this much of bill.

Missing
Deal Cadet
57
416
1
Expand
prabhat775 wrote:

Yes that is the meaning of my question. There must be some chain of shops or industry like you said to have this much of bill.

Not chain for single processing plant this much is normal.

An acquaintance owns pvc pipe plant …. is a very small setup at rented place. His electricity bill is 1.5lac average.
Its input cost nothing you can do to avoid.

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
255
6191
44

bro, do you own a mall?
1 lakh electricity bill… i cried bitter tears when my electricity bill reach 8k during summer.

Slide2
Deal Cadet
51
433
3
watever wrote:

Maybe in future they will lower it to even 50k in order to deter people from paying commercial electricity bills.

Why doesn’t Amazon allow commercial bill payment of such amount? Is it restricted by law?

Slide2
Deal Cadet
51
433
3
rini50 wrote:

bro, do you own a mall?
1 lakh electricity bill… i cried bitter tears when my electricity bill reach 8k during summer.

No big deal for commercial establishments. My dad has paid over 1.25lac monthly bill on regular basis for his unit

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
255
6191
44
Expand
cocay wrote:

No big deal for commercial establishments. My dad has paid over 1.25lac monthly bill on regular basis for his unit

I’m not familiar with commercial establishments so had no idea 😅

Missing