Hot Deal

Amex card

727°
Deal Cadet
DealDimers

Dear All,

Please let me know, which are the wallets that allow load money using amex cards ???

Many Thanks in Advance!!!

73 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Colonel Deal Colonel
Link Copied

@A2Zdeals

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Airtel, PayTM, PayPointZ

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

PayTm does not have VCC… Airtel Vcc does not work anywhere https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

View 6 more replies
Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

Freecharge also. Just loaded 2500 in fc. 4 tines transaction to krna padega agar bms voucher chahie to https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

NO vcc in freecharge… Also bank transfer stopped …

Not sure where to utilize the loaded amout https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

I mostly use fc balance at petrol pump

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Amex seemed to have tightened their policies with respect to loading to wallets.I haven’t found any working options so far
By the way had an interesting episode today, I was checking amex acceptability at few wallets and in the evening I got a deluge of sms’s stating that my amex card was used at various uber sites all over the globe, called up cc and they blocked my card. Looks like some of the wallets are hacked since I was using this specific card today after a long gap. Disabling international txns on the the few cards that were left as I write this.

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

Exactly bro same happened with me yesterday. My Amex cc was saved in Udio and mobikwik. Got around 10-11 msg regarding use at UBER Europe US and HK
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

View 10 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Not very familiar with Amex so pls help me understand if this is the same card which gives 20,000 jp miles including bonus points.

Also which is the best card to accumulate mileage points for air travel. I have an upcoming international travel plan so thinking of getting the Amex platinum card

Any other card ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Oops I wanted to post in the other Amex thread.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

ditto… Uber Europe. 3-4 transactions

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

@deals44u

It looks like Amex having issues everywhere
See comments in this thread

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I deleted my card in mobikwik long long ago and i doubt udio and citruspay now

View 6 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Had seven transactions on USD and EUR . Contacted CC and they’v e blocked the card.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have AMEX card saved in Paytm, Mobikwik but didn’t get such issue. My doubt is on Udio. I have last used Udio about 6 months ago. There were couple of my cards saved but not the AMEX one. Last Friday I got a sms from Udio that states “Your account was blocked due to suspicious activity, please contact customer care”. Since then I cannot able to login to udio app even after update. I had no balance there, so I didn’t bother contact udio CC. Now, when I saw this thread, I think something is wrong with Udio. All other wallets working fine. Even I have used citrus with my AMEX last month. No issues so far.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am now very sure that its UDIO…. My amex card was also hacked… I have multiple supplementary cards which are saved in multiple wallets like mobikwik, citrus etc… The only card which was saved in udio got hacked…. After the upgarde, looks like udio is prone to hackers now…

View 1 more reply
Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Guys raise within Amex netbanking / email support for knowing reasoning behind this fiasco
Share the revert here please

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

did call the amex cust care to know the reason behind the massive card attack.. The executive said that the fraud protection team is working on it and we may get the obvious reason behind this in a day or two. Probably, we may expect an general email from amex team detailing the attack and possible fraud protection methods in coming days…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Dear Customer Txn on IndusInd Bank Credit Card no XXXXXX for INR 60 on 08/06/17 10:37 at ITUNES.COM/BILL is Approved.Pls call 18602677777 for query

I don’t have any apple ID, apple device, apple account, no purchase ever done on international sites using IndusInd Card, by the way this is not an Amex variant, I only have visa variant of IndusInd.

I am not sure why I got charged this amount.

I got update from Customer care that this was some subscription like scheduled transaction pre authorized by me.

4 back to back transactions were done of same amount, all iTunes subscription of same amount 60 rs each in span of 30 minutes .. I don’t have Add-ons for this card. I am not sure how the hell this happened.

Cc : @DealSeeker @A2Zdeals @rajrocks @@AtulTheDimer@@ @GoogleCA @magus @Batraji @cody @enapster @avgn @jsmart @deals44u

Sorry tagging all for visibility and future protection of all who might be affected.
Tag relevant others as you wish to

View 6 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have a request if someone can take an initiative and create thread regarding international Activation deactivation for all different banks debit card and credit card, it would be extremely helpful for all

I have tried to search online but no steps/options are available for many bank cards especially to deactivate.

Like for eg: HDFC has option to deactivate debit and credit card from Internet banking, I tried lot but found no option for Axis Debit or Credit Card through Internet banking.

Cc : @DealSeeker @A2Zdeals @rajrocks @@AtulTheDimer@@ @GoogleCA @magus @Batraji @cody @enapster @avgn @jsmart @deals44u @hiteshparmar.007104 @disclaimer @Tejaa @VaibhavJain

Such thing about deactivating usage is not found even for citibank or standard chartered credit card. Atleast I couldn’t see online both on Google & account login

Sorry tagging all for any one of you might be keen to do so

Critic Critic
Link Copied

All banks don’t have an option to deactivate international transactions. SBI and HDFC has, Citi does not have.

View 7 more replies
Link Copied

how do i disable international usage on AMEX https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Link Copied

anybody? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif @A2Zdeals

most cards have this option

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Anyone tried loading Airtel with AMEX lately ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

why ? what happened ? Is it not working ???

View 6 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I am not able to load using Amex.. Been a problem lately.. Hence just want to check if anyone else has been able to do it (in last 1-2 days)

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Thought of checking again –
Any wallets accepting Amex Cards (Ex. PayTM / Airtel)

@@@enapster@@ , @@@DealDimers@@ @A2Zdeals @Paisa_de @Tejaa @DealSeeker @@@gauravrockz@@

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

Not sure on why Paytm should not accept amex.
Udio accepts amex intermittently, keep trying daily..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

PayTM is accepting..
I am asking except PayTM and Airtel.
Will check UDIO. Thanks.

replyuser
Click here to reply