Another medal for India. Congrats to P V Sindhu...

Another medal for India. Congrats to P V Sindhu for reaching the Women's badminton singles final!

Score: 12 Votes: 12
Score: 12 Votes: 12
Score: 12 Votes: 12
Score: 12 Votes: 12
Score: 12 Votes: 12
Tumblr nfaqajuvfr1tgz4rco1 500
Deal Lieutenant
12
241
4418
58

Another medal for India. Congrats to P V Sindhu for reaching the Women’s badminton singles final!

She absolutely dominated the second set. The first few points were a breeze, then few errors and then the annihilation to win 11 straight points!

#QuestForGold

Live updates of the match: http://sports.ndtv.com/olympics-2016/news/26197...

Tweets and wishes: http://www.news18.com/news/olympics/rio-olympic...

PS: Not to forget the dronacharya, the legend and the humble coach. Great efforts by Pullela Gopichand

  • In
FPD Suggested By > vijkap201 , abhimishra , karthi4052752 ,
15 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Tumblr n4kqg2kerk1tzsjxho3 500
Moderator
80
147
25246
644

gold lao be gold.. cheers!!!

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
179
29650
621

Don’t worry, a gold medal and a slap on Shobhha De’s face coming soon. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Tumblr n4kqg2kerk1tzsjxho3 500
Moderator
80
147
25246
644
@VaibhavJain wrote:

Don’t worry, a gold medal and a slap on Shobhha De’s face coming soon. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


shobha de ki *


fill in the blanks https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

one got injured otherwise 3 medals aa jata

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
4362
52

10-10 se 21-10… kya baat hai… chashme baddoor… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
.
All the best… Gold will surely be ours… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
179
29650
621
@no fpd wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

Don’t worry, a gold medal and a slap on Shobhha De’s face coming soon. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


shobha de ki *


fill in the blanks https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

one got injured otherwise 3 medals aa jata


Meanwhile NDTV – Congratulations to PV Siddiqui on getting into final. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Img 20160903 180550
Deal Lieutenant
10
706
3386
24
bechari japanees:-D please silent one min for Nozomi Okuhara https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Img 20160903 180550
Deal Lieutenant
10
706
3386
24
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
Siddiqui wtf
@VaibhavJain wrote:

@no fpd wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

Don’t worry, a gold medal and a slap on Shobhha De’s face coming soon. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


shobha de ki *


fill in the blanks https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

one got injured otherwise 3 medals aa jata


Meanwhile NDTV – Congratulations to PV Siddiqui on getting into final. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
11
1
4906
144

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/269349/medium/3531028dzxmrs.jpg?1480964922

image says it all…. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

finalist is the world no.1 who has an excellent game, but with sindhu’s current form anything is possible https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
6
103
1936
32

in final she has to face no 1 ranking player ,
but pv sindhu is no 10 at ranking , still in q-final she defeated no 2 and in today semifinal match he defeated no 6 player , so anything possible .

by the way , on this raksha bandhan day sister saved their brothers in this olympics otherwise all those would have returned with 0 tally .
#BetiBachao #BetiPadhao #BetiKhilao .

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
11
1
4906
144
@goyal.dkg wrote:

in final she has to face no 1 ranking player ,
but pv sindhu is no 10 at ranking , still in q-final she defeated no 2 and in today semifinal match he defeated no 6 player , so anything possible .

by the way , on this raksha bandhan day sister saved their brothers in this olympics otherwise all those would have returned with 0 tally .
#BetiBachao #BetiPadhao #BetiKhilao .


she has already beaten marin thrice , though she has lost 4 times https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
6
103
1936
32
@VaibhavJain wrote:

@no fpd wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

Don’t worry, a gold medal and a slap on Shobhha De’s face coming soon. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


shobha de ki *


fill in the blanks https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

one got injured otherwise 3 medals aa jata


Meanwhile NDTV – Congratulations to PV Siddiqui on getting into final. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

actually wo ese hi hai . apna channel apni news apna player .

Missing
Deal Subedar
6
103
1936
32
@karthi4052752 wrote:

@goyal.dkg wrote:

in final she has to face no 1 ranking player ,
but pv sindhu is no 10 at ranking , still in q-final she defeated no 2 and in today semifinal match he defeated no 6 player , so anything possible .

by the way , on this raksha bandhan day sister saved their brothers in this olympics otherwise all those would have returned with 0 tally .
#BetiBachao #BetiPadhao #BetiKhilao .


she has already beaten marin thrice , though she has lost 4 times https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


jo bhi ho but sindhu will win gold too if plays like 2nd half of 2nd set , continous 10 shots .
sindhu is perfect in 2 things – i dont know what they call that shot , 1 to wo jo jump karke niche shot marti speed k sath , second wo opponent ko net pe marne par majboor kar deti .

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52048
1046
@abhimishra wrote:

bechari japanees:-D please silent one min for Nozomi Okuhara https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Oku hara , name is hara

Img 20160903 180550
Deal Lieutenant
10
706
3386
24
@Alpha.Barood wrote:

@abhimishra wrote:

bechari japanees:-D please silent one min for Nozomi Okuhara https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Oku hara , name is hara


Ok DADA thanks
Missing
Deal Subedar
6
103
1936
32

@no fpd @VaibhavJain

uska naam already shobha de hai , then why to abuse https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

and okuhara really played well in starting also took her lose with sportsman spirit , really respectable .

but if you did watch the sakshi malik game , her opponent was such a shameful person after losing the match she took review of decision thats ok , but even after review she behaved badly and at first she denied to join hands with referee to declare sakshi as winner . if you have saw the match then would have been felt this .

but in same match when japanese player won gold and after medal ceremony she did meet with all players including sakshi malik very well .
they both japanese player earned respect in eyes of many people world wide with their behavior .

Missing