any doctor here....need help to order regular m...

any doctor here....need help to order regular medicine

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 3 Votes: 3
Funny 377 922
Deal Cadet
0
82
683
55

respected doctor dimer,
i want to order medicine of astama for my father.
medicine is regular taken like budamate inhalar tab
so any doctor here help me to give prsciption of 6 quantity….
course of 6 month

thank in advance who will help

13 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
D7rgy8yx
Deal Subedar
3
149
2604
31

bump

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
175
788
8

i also want a prescription for otrivin spray, its not very expensive but just so that i can order online : P

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
13
31
32146
285
@nujabs55 wrote:

i also want a prescription for otrivin spray, its not very expensive but just so that i can order online : P


Have u tried Nasivion (Mercks Pharma)? I find Otrivin very strong and causes irritation.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
175
788
8
@Plato wrote:

@nujabs55 wrote:

i also want a prescription for otrivin spray, its not very expensive but just so that i can order online : P


Have u tried Nasivion (Mercks Pharma)? I find Otrivin very strong and causes irritation.


lol i know, i’ve actually been using nasivion only for some time now… the green bottle with xylitol is even better. this time i got the one which is meant for children( below 12 years i think) and even that seems to be working well ( i was using it too much so thought should down on concentration atleast : P)

thanks anyway!!

Funny 377 922
Deal Cadet
0
82
683
55

anyone doctore here plz reply

Funny 377 922
Deal Cadet
0
82
683
55
@nujabs55 wrote:

@Plato wrote:

@nujabs55 wrote:

i also want a prescription for otrivin spray, its not very expensive but just so that i can order online : P


Have u tried Nasivion (Mercks Pharma)? I find Otrivin very strong and causes irritation.


lol i know, i’ve actually been using nasivion only for some time now… the green bottle with xylitol is even better. this time i got the one which is meant for children( below 12 years i think) and even that seems to be working well ( i was using it too much so thought should down on concentration atleast : P)

thanks anyway!!


otrivin is not good to take regularly ……

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
4
16168
194

PandaMan

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
175
788
8
@Desi Net Worm wrote:

@nujabs55 wrote:

@Plato wrote:

@nujabs55 wrote:

i also want a prescription for otrivin spray, its not very expensive but just so that i can order online : P


Have u tried Nasivion (Mercks Pharma)? I find Otrivin very strong and causes irritation.


lol i know, i’ve actually been using nasivion only for some time now… the green bottle with xylitol is even better. this time i got the one which is meant for children( below 12 years i think) and even that seems to be working well ( i was using it too much so thought should down on concentration atleast : P)

thanks anyway!!


otrivin is not good to take regularly ……

you know a better alternative?

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
10
414
3598
18
@thrifty_indian wrote:

Isn’t there an online service for prescriptions?
Refer: https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...


Finally a reply on the topic for which the thread was intended https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

KG

@thrifty_indian – This will work once per account ? I am assuming once they refer and send you a free prescription, the same is noted down.

Images
suspended
0
387
9510
100
@thunderguy wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

Isn’t there an online service for prescriptions?
Refer: https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...


Finally a reply on the topic for which the thread was intended https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
@thrifty_indian – This will work once per account ? I am assuming once they refer and send you a free prescription, the same is noted down.


The answer is in the post itself.

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
10
414
3598
18
@thrifty_indian wrote:

@thunderguy wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

Isn’t there an online service for prescriptions?
Refer: https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...


Finally a reply on the topic for which the thread was intended https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
@thrifty_indian – This will work once per account ? I am assuming once they refer and send you a free prescription, the same is noted down.


The answer is in the post itself.

My bad. Missed

Missing