any good free hosting without ads ?

any good free hosting without ads ?

Score: 3 Votes: 3
Score: 3 Votes: 3
Score: 3 Votes: 3
Good deals are bad for business
Deal Subedar
0
146
1196
5

Hostinger not allowing ftp upload, Freehostia doesnt allow more than 500kb file size, others show ads, is there anything else ? Thanks.

  • In
23 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Good deals are bad for business
Deal Subedar
0
146
1196
5

Anyone here, who has hosting knowledge ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
85
2316
27

free hosting can’t be ad free

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
1514
43

free hosting earns thru ads
it cant be free dude , and if its free then it will be trial or few days .
better to buy a cheap hosting plan . Using any coupon

Images
Moderator
2
214
13526
208
@hackerboys wrote:

free hosting earns thru ads
it cant be free dude , and if its free then it will be trial or few days .
better to buy a cheap hosting plan . Using any coupon


thanks for info!

still in case if any one knows please post and also there are some good threads with this info

Leicester city v liverpool
Deal Subedar
0
149
2031
23

better go with paid hosting if u r on a long term plan …… i heard of 000webhost for free……

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Baby gif funny animation
Budding Star
18
0
14220
211

Whdms give free hosting without ads and give cpanel too

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
1514
43
@DimerAbhi wrote:

Whdms give free hosting without ads and give cpanel too


bro WHDMS is worst , i suggest dont use
last year i used it for event blogging and it got hacked . Data was deleted and user pass was changed .

Sachin sketch
Deal Cadet
0
79
224
28

better use, godaddy annual plan abount 6000rs per year. its cheapest with full support, using i from 5 yrs

Baby gif funny animation
Budding Star
18
0
14220
211
@hackerboys wrote:

@DimerAbhi wrote:

Whdms give free hosting without ads and give cpanel too


bro WHDMS is worst , i suggest dont use
last year i used it for event blogging and it got hacked . Data was deleted and user pass was changed .


Yes even i change my hosting after seeing your that post https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
But op asking free so i suggest him Whdms

Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
7
382
4640
101
@forgotten wrote:

@neu.dimer wrote:

Paid hosting is fine but which is the best and cheapest hosting plan for a simple html site of size less than 20mb ?

@hackerboys @forgotten @Krishabh Agrawal


i always use hostgator


Hostgator was acquired by worst giant EIG.. well known for bad customer support.
There are 100s of threads on Webhosting talk.

1428700039
Deal Cadet
0
154
278
6

Host on blogger.com itself using custom domain method. But there are some limitations.

Missing
suspended
0
54
74
0

Hi guys. I have started web hosting company to solve all your problems

Kkkkkk
Deal Captain
27
58
7426
58
@varshanbp71 wrote:

Hi guys. I have started web hosting company to solve all your problems


LOL https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Images
Moderator
2
214
13526
208
@varshanbp71 wrote:

Hi guys. I have started web hosting company to solve all your problems


you are on desidime bro.. ! any how.. you are welcome to give free suggestions and help any one!

Qxsrcpkipvemxa
Deal Lieutenant
4
156
4534
66
@DimerAbhi wrote:

@hackerboys wrote:

@DimerAbhi wrote:

Whdms give free hosting without ads and give cpanel too


bro WHDMS is worst , i suggest dont use
last year i used it for event blogging and it got hacked . Data was deleted and user pass was changed .


Yes even i change my hosting after seeing your that post https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
But op asking free so i suggest him Whdms
Sorry in your case.Make sure you’ve accurate security on your behalf like htaccess rewrites, root directory change, ssl etc.

But, I’m using whdms from last 1.5 year for hosting some basic HTML5 built sites, still not got any issue.They re quite responsive in support, just open your ticket in the panel then within one day you will get a response from their support client.

Even, till now they re the ones who re giving 5 SQl , 5 Emails , 1GB storage with 200GB bandwidth subsequently in their free package. (Much more than expected with 99.9% uptime) not any other host till now gives this type of features, mainly they re in paid plans.

@Op, If u’re not able to go for paid plans and having less usage per month then go for whdms but only for 1 year otherwise if you want for long term usage then you can try freehosting.com (Use personally for 2 years similar features like whdms) but for low purpose usage only when your bandwidth goes higher then you have to shift to paid plans.

Moreover, there re some more free hosts in offshore also which are also quite good for low purposes but in publicly I’m not able to share.

Hostgator, 000webhost, x10hosting, bytehost all this type of hosts have also free plans but just freaky ones, no uptime gurantee and more issues, they re just good for 1 month purpose only after that their support and everything is really waste

Anonymous
Deal Subedar
3
241
2474
42
@AloNe ForeVer wrote:

@DimerAbhi wrote:

@hackerboys wrote:

@DimerAbhi wrote:

Whdms give free hosting without ads and give cpanel too


bro WHDMS is worst , i suggest dont use
last year i used it for event blogging and it got hacked . Data was deleted and user pass was changed .


Yes even i change my hosting after seeing your that post https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
But op asking free so i suggest him Whdms
Sorry in your case.Make sure you’ve accurate security on your behalf like htaccess rewrites, root directory change, ssl etc.

But, I’m using whdms from last 1.5 year for hosting some basic HTML5 built sites, still not got any issue.They re quite responsive in support, just open your ticket in the panel then within one day you will get a response from their support client.

Even, till now they re the ones who re giving 5 SQl , 5 Emails , 10GB storage with 200GB bandwidth subsequently in their free package. (Much more than expected with 99.9% uptime) not any other host till now gives this type of features, mainly they re in paid plans.

@Op, If u’re not able to go for paid plans and having less usage per month then go for whdms but only for 1 year otherwise if you want for long term usage then you can try freehosting.com (Use personally for 2 years similar features like whdms) but for low purpose usage only when your bandwidth goes higher then you have to shift to paid plans.

Moreover, there re some more free hosts in offshore also which are also quite good for low purposes but in publicly I’m not able to share.

Hostgator, 000webhost, x10hosting, bytehost all this type of hosts have also free plans but just freaky ones, no uptime gurantee and more issues, they re just good for 1 month purpose only after that their support and everything is really waste


how to get 10 gb and 200gb bandwidth? they are giving only 1 gb and 100 gb bandwidth, that too for 1 yr only. https://i.imgur.com/5EUxE3W.gif

Qxsrcpkipvemxa
Deal Lieutenant
4
156
4534
66
@manis99 wrote:


@AloNe ForeVer wrote:

@DimerAbhi wrote:

@hackerboys wrote:

@DimerAbhi wrote:

Whdms give free hosting without ads and give cpanel too


bro WHDMS is worst , i suggest dont use
last year i used it for event blogging and it got hacked . Data was deleted and user pass was changed .


Yes even i change my hosting after seeing your that post https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
But op asking free so i suggest him Whdms
Sorry in your case.Make sure you’ve accurate security on your behalf like htaccess rewrites, root directory change, ssl etc.

But, I’m using whdms from last 1.5 year for hosting some basic HTML5 built sites, still not got any issue.They re quite responsive in support, just open your ticket in the panel then within one day you will get a response from their support client.

Even, till now they re the ones who re giving 5 SQl , 5 Emails , 10GB storage with 200GB bandwidth subsequently in their free package. (Much more than expected with 99.9% uptime) not any other host till now gives this type of features, mainly they re in paid plans.

@Op, If u’re not able to go for paid plans and having less usage per month then go for whdms but only for 1 year otherwise if you want for long term usage then you can try freehosting.com (Use personally for 2 years similar features like whdms) but for low purpose usage only when your bandwidth goes higher then you have to shift to paid plans.

Moreover, there re some more free hosts in offshore also which are also quite good for low purposes but in publicly I’m not able to share.

Hostgator, 000webhost, x10hosting, bytehost all this type of hosts have also free plans but just freaky ones, no uptime gurantee and more issues, they re just good for 1 month purpose only after that their support and everything is really waste


how to get 10 gb and 200gb bandwidth? they are giving only 1 gb and 100 gb bandwidth, that too for 1 yr only. https://i.imgur.com/5EUxE3W.gif

Edit – Oh Sorry, 1Gb instead of 10 Gb Storage but I’ve 200 Gb Data transmission (Bandwidth) in free plan. Currently, they have changed some features in free hosting like 5 SQL reduced to 2 SQl and even email accounts are also reduced to 2 , may be bandwidth have also changed i.e 100GB .I’ ve one paid plan and one free plan but free for only 1 year.

Missing