any suggestions to buy amazon gift cards from?

any suggestions to buy amazon gift cards from?

114°
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
34
0

any suggestions to buy amazon gift cards from?it is out of stock in magicpin…even 2-3% discount will work. kindly suggest asap

10 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Comehither
Entertainer
30
35382
359

Amount?

Images %281%29
Deal Cadet
362
678
8
saucap wrote:

Amount?

Any amount would work, pls tell if u know any

Comehither
Entertainer
30
35382
359
Expand
halkat wrote:

Any amount would work, pls tell if u know any

Buy as bunch of 150 from Gyftr & other websites, even amazon directly (send as e-gift card to yourself, may get lucky cashback) & pay by Googlepay UPI, u will get a surprise card with minimum 10 cb. Don’t repeat same website in succession

@Ash

Missing
Deal Newbie
77
53
0

Try in mobikwik. You can get 5% discount (i.e supercash will be used)

Cropped1197778028
Deal Cadet
112
125
2
Expand
saucap wrote:

Buy as bunch of 150 from Gyftr & other websites, even amazon directly (send as e-gift card to yourself, may get lucky cashback) & pay by Googlepay UPI, u will get a surprise card with minimum 10 cb. Don’t repeat same website in succession

@Ash

Suggest good website who provide instant gc,if you k9 any.

Comehither
Entertainer
30
35382
359
Expand
Khushal_ wrote:

Suggest good website who provide instant gc,if you k9 any.

Gyftr, Zingoy, Komparify, Amazon.. All give instantly if we don’t delay at payment gateway

Cropped1197778028
Deal Cadet
112
125
2
Expand
saucap wrote:

Gyftr, Zingoy, Komparify, Amazon.. All give instantly if we don’t delay at payment gateway

Thanks but tried with Gyftr 250rs gc and paid via Google pay upi got surprise (BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME)

Missing
Deal Subedar
550
1287
14
Expand
Khushal_ wrote:

Thanks but tried with Gyftr 250rs gc and paid via Google pay upi got surprise (BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME) angry rage rage

What’s better then assurance of “BETTER LUCK” next time.. sunglasses sunglasses

64 18256 1 y
Deal Subedar
270
2788
104

how much you need, i have some

Missing
Deal Newbie
65
62
3

10k agv for 3%

Missing