Are BMS accounts with 100 credits getting block...

Are BMS accounts with 100 credits getting blocked which are being made in June last.

Baby 149a
Deal Cadet
0
64
388
28

Are BMS wallets of 100 credits getting blocked which are being made recently in June..

Let me know…

  • Expired 10 months
26 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
10
0
29732
263

Hello Priya! Kaisi ho 😃

@sukhichd710 Account chaalu hai?

Giphy 5
Deal Captain
23
802
8752
92
@Plato wrote:

Hello Priya! Kaisi ho 😃


BMS wallet block ho jaaye, par Priya ko hello zarur karenge ! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
10
0
29732
263

@@G33kB0y@@

Giphy 5
Deal Captain
23
802
8752
92
@Plato wrote:

@@G33kB0y@@


o.m.g. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1450249086032
Deal Subedar
1
127
2036
16
@Plato wrote:

Hello Priya! Kaisi ho 😃

@sukhichd710 Account chaalu hai?

han mere to chalu hain manually banaye the thode sai https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1450249086032
Deal Subedar
1
127
2036
16
@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:


@Plato wrote:

Hello Priya! Kaisi ho 😃


BMS wallet block ho jaaye, par Priya ko hello zarur karenge ! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Jab priya itna sweet and cute ho to kon bhulega https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
10
0
29732
263
@sukhichd710 wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Hello Priya! Kaisi ho 😃

@sukhichd710 Account chaalu hai?

han mere to chalu hain manually banaye the thode sai https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Lo ji ho gayi Post ki Puzzle solve.

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
29
2,251
42233
700

Oops, forgot about those free credits! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1450249086032
Deal Subedar
1
127
2036
16
@DealSeeker wrote:

Oops, forgot about those free credits! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

this doesn’t suit u sir jiiiiiiiiiiii https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
if need can give u one https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
29
2,251
42233
700
@sukhichd710 wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

Oops, forgot about those free credits! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

this doesn’t suit u sir jiiiiiiiiiiii https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
if need can give u one https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Arey, you misunderstood. I did not create multiple accounts or had my accounts blocked. I simply received an email from BMS about a week ago informing me about those free credits being added. But I forgot to use them before the expiry on July 1.

As for your gesture, I do appreciate it, but I am all set with my movie bookings for tomorrow. Cheers! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1450249086032
Deal Subedar
1
127
2036
16
@DealSeeker wrote:


@sukhichd710 wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

Oops, forgot about those free credits! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

this doesn’t suit u sir jiiiiiiiiiiii https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
if need can give u one https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Arey, you misunderstood. I did not create multiple accounts or had my accounts blocked. I simply received an email from BMS about a week ago informing me about those free credits being added. But I forgot to use them before the expiry on July 1.

As for your gesture, I do appreciate it, but I am all set with my movie bookings for tomorrow. Cheers! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

popcorn plus one burger for me seat corner wali lunga mai https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Che smiling1
Deal Subedar
0
116
2216
18

@dimerpriya Do u have any elder sister with the name, @dimerneha ??? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
87
1816
26
@asoka wrote:

@dimerpriya Do u have any elder sister with the name, @dimerneha ??? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Lol https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

1b523433
Deal Captain
31
1,103
13424
355

No https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif

286 907
Deal Major
1
11
27348
173
@Zubies wrote:

No https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Baby 149a
Deal Cadet
0
64
388
28
@asoka wrote:

@dimerpriya Do u have any elder sister with the name, @dimerneha ??? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


No… I don’t hv any sister..
By d way.. why r u so interested to know abt @dimerneha.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Baby 149a
Deal Cadet
0
64
388
28
@Plato wrote:

Hello Priya! Kaisi ho 😃

@sukhichd710 Account chaalu hai?


Hello ji ! hm to acche hain.. aap kaise hain??

Baby 149a
Deal Cadet
0
64
388
28
@sukhichd710 wrote:

@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:


@Plato wrote:

Hello Priya! Kaisi ho 😃


BMS wallet block ho jaaye, par Priya ko hello zarur karenge ! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Jab priya itna sweet and cute ho to kon bhulega https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
10
0
29732
263
@dimerpriya wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Hello Priya! Kaisi ho 😃

@sukhichd710 Account chaalu hai?


Hello ji ! hm to acche hain.. aap kaise hain??


Nice to know. I started doing Yoga, 21st onwards and now I have a terrible backache. 😧

Thumbimgcrop 1450249086032
Deal Subedar
1
127
2036
16
@dimerpriya wrote:


@sukhichd710 wrote:

@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:


@Plato wrote:

Hello Priya! Kaisi ho 😃


BMS wallet block ho jaaye, par Priya ko hello zarur karenge ! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Jab priya itna sweet and cute ho to kon bhulega https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
ye kaise dekh rahe ho are tumhare free mai tarif kardi or tumse thankyou bhi nahi kaha gaya https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1450249086032
Deal Subedar
1
127
2036
16

@Plato jab free hoge msg karna ek urgent discussion karni hai https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
10
0
29732
263
@sukhichd710 wrote:

@Plato jab free hoge msg karna ek urgent discussion karni hai https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


Ok. bataao kya hua?

Thumbimgcrop 1450249086032
Deal Subedar
1
127
2036
16
@Plato wrote:


@sukhichd710 wrote:

@Plato jab free hoge msg karna ek urgent discussion karni hai https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


Ok. Abhi main 50 Paytm lootne jaa raha hun. Free hoke discuss karenge.

:

Che smiling1
Deal Subedar
0
116
2216
18
@sukhichd710 wrote:

@Plato wrote:


@sukhichd710 wrote:

@Plato jab free hoge msg karna ek urgent discussion karni hai https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


Ok. Abhi main 50 Paytm lootne jaa raha hun. Free hoke discuss karenge.

:

Ho gyi baat ??? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
jo bhi dil ki bhadaas ho, sab aaj hi dur kar do. kya pata kal ho na ho https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

@dimerpriya U resemble a lot like dimer neha. Those glimmering eyes https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif and zulfein and that sweet lips https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif are matching matching. Hayein Hayein https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1450249086032
Deal Subedar
1
127
2036
16
@asoka wrote:


@sukhichd710 wrote:

@Plato wrote:


@sukhichd710 wrote:

@Plato jab free hoge msg karna ek urgent discussion karni hai https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


Ok. Abhi main 50 Paytm lootne jaa raha hun. Free hoke discuss karenge.

:

Ho gyi baat ??? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
jo bhi dil ki bhadaas ho, sab aaj hi dur kar do. kya pata kal ho na ho https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

@dimerpriya U resemble a lot like dimer neha. Those glimmering eyes https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif and zulfein and that sweet lips https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif are matching matching. Hayein Hayein https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif

asoka you also looks completely like one khadoos dimer aye haye ooops https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
962
23,206
55397
565
@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Hello Priya! Kaisi ho 😃


BMS wallet block ho jaaye, par Priya ko hello zarur karenge ! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


https://i.imgur.com/V5LxFjb.jpg

Missing