Hotness Banks, others may lose over Rs 90,000 crore as ...

Hot Deal Banks, others may lose over Rs 90,000 crore as Videocon sinks

480°
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
119
6580
113

Banks, others may lose over Rs 90,000 crore as Videocon sinks

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/b...

flushed
81 Comments  |  
25 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
147
292
4

Ilfs, Videocon and now jet too.. 😪😪

Md 5a686577a583d%282%29
Deal Cadet
53
366
6

demonitization is a gift that keeps on giving pensive

Bal ganesh
Deal Lieutenant
94
3868
49
Harish.agarwal wrote:

demonitization is a gift that keeps on giving pensive

rolleyes thinking how it lead to Videocon sinking!

Strange! you don’t see Chanda ICICI scam behind this sinking.

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4187
133

Aint is amazing that banks will crush someone who has a loan of like 25000 but they will bring you tea and biscuits if you have a loan of 25000 crores..

Images
Deal Subedar
279
2449
31

Videocon is already recognized as NPA, from the last year itself

Images
Deal Subedar
279
2449
31
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:
rolleyes thinking how it lead to Videocon sinking!

Strange! you don’t see Chanda ICICI scam behind this sinking.

Videocon’s buss was already on decline from the past few years. Just think, how many of us buy videocon products?
Consortium was led by sbi, icici didn’t have a big role. A lot of banks were there in the consortium.

Images
Deal Subedar
279
2449
31
Harish.agarwal wrote:

demonitization is a gift that keeps on giving pensive

Aesa likha tha kya kahin et pr? Dikha nahi humein! sweat_smile

Cropped5664677729231170030
Deal Cadet
233
590
6
Harish.agarwal wrote:

demonitization is a gift that keeps on giving pensive

Kuch bhi….Kahi bhi.

Screenshot008
Deal Subedar
83
1483
35

….videocon was the result of modi-ambani story….videocon n others who bought spectrums were crushed to spread jio….

….I really wish a slow death of jio n ambani empire just like anil ambani…these goons are a virus in the system….

Screenshot008
Deal Subedar
83
1483
35

….BSNL to lay off 54,000 employees……modi-ambani swallowed bsnl….

https://www.businesstoday.in/sectors/jobs/bsnl-...

….50 lakh people lost their jobs due to demonitization monster….

https://thelogicalindian.com/awareness/five-mil...

…& pm still has the gut to spread more lies and jumla this time as well….

Missing
Deal Subedar
131
2232
40
still_guessing wrote:

….videocon was the result of modi-ambani story….videocon n others who bought spectrums were crushed to spread jio….

….I really wish a slow death of jio n ambani empire just like anil ambani…these goons are a virus in the system….

Come out of your sleep you illiterate. I think you were born in 2014 only. The spectrum case judgement was passed in 2010 when licenses of many companies were quashed because SC found that Govt Treasuries were taken for a ride by giving spectrum to these cos for 2001 prices. Was Modi ruling the country that time?

videocon n others who bought spectrums were crushed to spread jio…. Jio wasn’t there when Videocon got spectrum. How many towers they had after 6 yrs of operations? If you don’t have capability to survive in difficult times, you are bound to sink. Kab tak corrupt Congress ki help se flow karta Videocon. Congress gayi, Videocon gayi. You tell yourself. How many people were buying Videocon sims? Or Videocon mobiles or TVs. When people were not interested in buying Videocon products how Ambani can be blamed for that? Videocon started operations in 2008-09, Ambani came in 2016 (though spectrum was bought in 2010 only.)

At that time Airtel, Idea and Vodafone were only beneficiaries as all the cos like Uninor Videocon and Tata Docomo who were providing cheap services were hit and AVoId enjoyed it completely as they taken customers for a ride after this judgment. I still remember the evil smile on face of Sunil Bharti Mittal (Airtel Chief) and Vittaro Colao (Vodafone Chief).

So if Ambani has done anything it was with help of Congis and not Modi. Ambani kisi ka saga nahi hai. He knows Political Parties are like dogs who need to be biscuited to stop their barking.

Jio is flourishing because of big money they have and cheaper services. If they are crap why 30 crore people joined them. If common man is powerful then why you dont just give money to AVoId and not to Ambani?

Videocon’s Venugopal Dhoot played every cheap trick as Congress was helping them. He openly supported Congress only because Videocon’s corruption was on full fledge during that time. Koi doodh ka dhula nahi hai Videocon.

You dont have any knowledge of what happened in past and why companies like these are sinking and barking like you were there and Videocon was transparent. Thousands of people who worked with honesty are floating and blooming even in Modi era. So you cant blame political parties for sinking of everything. Videocon met their fate.

As far as BSNL is concerned, then if somebody has to be blamed for their sinking it is BSNL itself. I wrote a big para on that if you have time read it. smile BSNL was looted to core during 10 yrs of Congress. During 2002-2004, BSNL was King and Airtel use to cry. After Congress BSNL cried for spectrum. Even after given 3G spectrum 2 years before pvt companies, BSNL 3G was not present in most areas. Isse kehtey hai alngoor ko angoor de do toh bhi kya karega woh. 2 saal mein market nahi bani BSNL se.

When Ambani came there were only 12 million 4G handset in India and everybody told that Reliance will sink by becoming 4G only operator. 2300 MHz was considered a failure band yet he turned waste into gold. Vodafone chief said Indians are illiterate enough to use 4G and 3G will be there till 2025. Hawa ho gaya Voda-Idea bhi. wink

Images
Deal Subedar
279
2449
31
still_guessing wrote:

….videocon was the result of modi-ambani story….videocon n others who bought spectrums were crushed to spread jio….

….I really wish a slow death of jio n ambani empire just like anil ambani…these goons are a virus in the system….

There is VIL too bro. The whole Videocon group is struggling inc. VOVL
Bt yeah, i do agree with Jio crushing whole telecom sector. But there is a catch,
• Data has become so cheap. I rmmbr when i had to settle for a gb or two in the entire month.
• Check the growth of YouTube and other similar industry. Increase in various freelancing activities.
• Better access to everybdy. Digital banking like upi and other things have only been a boom because of jio
Benefits are numerous, but yup, telecom sector is struggling.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
361
6
still_guessing wrote:

….BSNL to lay off 54,000 employees……modi-ambani swallowed bsnl….

https://www.businesstoday.in/sectors/jobs/bsnl-...

I dare you to say that again about BSNL freeloaders. Maybe you or your family members work in BSNL and that’s why you aren’t able to see their corruption. When BSNL treated their customer like shit at that time where were you buddy?
I went for a broadband connection and can’t describe horror I went through those days. I was chased out like a dog from 1 department to another and 1 person to another. Even I feel ashamed when talking about BSNL however you sure seem chummy with these corrupt.
Note: you don’t think customer will run from 1 person to another (and giving bribe to everyone in between) just to get Service he was promised to get for payment he is making. They made their customer life like hell and now karma hit back. They treated customers like shit and now getting back same treatment when most people left them for far better service which treat them good and they can have their dignity. Not like BSNL employees who treated them like beggar.

Missing
Deal Subedar
131
2232
40
Expand
Awake wrote:

There is VIL too bro. The whole Videocon group is struggling inc. VOVL
Bt yeah, i do agree with Jio crushing whole telecom sector. But there is a catch,
• Data has become so cheap. I rmmbr when i had to settle for a gb or two in the entire month.
• Check the growth of YouTube and other similar industry. Increase in various freelancing activities.
• Better access to everybdy. Digital banking like upi and other things have only been a boom because of jio
Benefits are numerous, but yup, telecom sector is struggling.

I agree with you.

Airtel, Voda-Idea will not go anywhere. It is impossible for a single company in country like India to provide services to every Indian. So 4 companies will always be there. Jio, BSNL, Airtel, Voda-Idea.

After Jio data rates many freelance youtubers earned their livings. But blinds will not see that. Airyel, Idea Vodafone thought about themselves only. They never worrked for benefit of customers also. For them their pockets was only matter. Jio is helping out people in villages also who are learning things because of cheaper Internet. Even if they are getting help as Govt not putting hurdles it is good as atleast final motive is to help people. If Jio doing it instead of BSNL then why not help Jio?

BSNL employees are there for salary only. How much they helping in making company strong? Now from last 3 months they are crying for salaries. I went to exchange last month and there was only one person who know that BSNL dying because of us only and corruption of babus who worked in hands of pvt companies during UPA.

Atleast Jio is not running directly on taxpayers money like BSNL. We are paying from our pocket to pay salaries to BSNL employees who hardly work. BSNL ko toh apno ne hi loot liya. During UPA, a pending of 1150 crore worth of bills were not paid by bureaucrats itself and we blame Modi for that who wasn’t even there. Bimar ko kab tak hospital mein rakh ke paise kharchtey rahe jab pata hai ki Doctor ne keh diya woh nahi bachega. BSNL is a cancer now. It can be saved only if asset is monetised. stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Subedar
131
2232
40
Expand
DaBomb wrote:

I dare you to say that again about BSNL freeloaders. Maybe you or your family members work in BSNL and that’s why you aren’t able to see their corruption. When BSNL treated their customer like shit at that time where were you buddy?
I went for a broadband connection and can’t describe horror I went through those days. I was chased out like a dog from 1 department to another and 1 person to another. Even I feel ashamed when talking about BSNL however you sure seem chummy with these corrupt.
Note: you don’t think customer will run from 1 person to another (and giving bribe to everyone in between) just to get Service he was promised to get for payment he is making. They made their customer life like hell and now karma hit back. They treated customers like shit and now getting back same treatment when most people left them for far better service which treat them good and they can have their dignity. Not like BSNL employees who treated them like beggar.

Leave him bro. He is like liberals and Congis who see only those things which suit their agenda. He will never go into big picture and clear cut understanding. BJP supporters are called Andh-Bhakts but in reality andh-bhakts are more enlightened then some losers. BSNL was made a loot factory during 2004-2014 to eat taxpayers money. Maran brothers treated it like their own property but lets blame NDA Govt for everything. smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
5
139
3

I worked in videocon d2h headend and I found "waha par manager aur assistant manager bhi free ki salary lete hai main jis deparment main tha waha par manager 70,000 aur assistant manger 50,000 rs bina kam ke lete the " maine kitani baar ye unki ye sab story aage bhi batayi par sab bekar ease main videocon dubega nahi to kaya hoga smile

Missing
Deal Subedar
131
2232
40

@desiman Banks were getting looted during 2004-2014. The only difference today is they are being reported. Before we were saying everything is alright by keeping our eyes close although situation was getting worst day by day. Now sabka acchi tarah se ilaaz chal raha hai. Takleef aam janta ko jhelni hi padegi. But future looks bright. Cancer ke ilaaz mein takleef toh jhelni padti hi hai. The money will be recovered even if it is 60-75% of total value as assets are there.

Even in US lakhs of companies sinked but people are educated enough to blame style of working adopted by these companies. But in India lets blame Govt. These are sinking because current Govt is not helping them like UPA who for their own pockets was using taxpapers money for bogus companies. Gandgi saaf hogi toh honest log jo us dirty company mein thay thodi takleef toh hogi. But time will let them grab new opportunities.

If Modi is sinking India then we should also blame him for Anil Ambani group sinking. RCOM was looted by its own employees from high authority people to a retailer. How they looted it because bosses were sleeping and let it happen. Toph sabney milke loota ab wahi loser Anil Ambani blamed Mukesh as if RCOM was in profits between 2008-2015. Kya joke hai yeh? Yeh toh trend chal raha hai jo bhi doob raha hai apni galti ki wajah se woh current Govt ko blame kar ke apna palla jhaad raha hai. Corruption ke loopholes fill hone ki wajah se wahi companies bandd ho rahi hai jo sirf corruption ke sir pe khadi thi.

I heard many stories in my family itself like my door ke rishteydaar (far-flung relatives) committed suicide atleast 15 of them as their businesses were closed after DeMo and inside I know they were corrupt and doing it freely before but their time was over and they met their fate. I wont cry for that bastards who were taken system for a ride with help of politicos.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
119
6580
113
chingumboy wrote:

@desiman Banks were getting looted during 2004-2014. The only difference today is they are being reported. Before we were saying everything is alright by keeping our eyes close although situation was getting worst day by day. Now sabka acchi tarah se ilaaz chal raha hai. Takleef aam janta ko jhelni hi padegi. But future looks bright. Cancer ke ilaaz mein takleef toh jhelni padti hi hai. The money will be recovered even if it is 60-75% of total value as assets are there.

Even in US lakhs of companies sinked but people are educated enough to blame style of working adopted by these companies. But in India lets blame Govt. These are sinking because current Govt is not helping them like UPA who for their own pockets was using taxpapers money for bogus companies. Gandgi saaf hogi toh honest log jo us dirty company mein thay thodi takleef toh hogi. But time will let them grab new opportunities.

aur jet airways ka kiya… woh kyu gira ie sinked rolleyes

Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
11
3683
52
alienteck wrote:

Aint is amazing that banks will crush someone who has a loan of like 25000 but they will bring you tea and biscuits if you have a loan of 25000 crores..

Absolutely correct. plus1

Missing
Deal Subedar
131
2232
40
Expand
desiman wrote:

aur jet airways ka kiya… woh kyu gira ie sinked rolleyes

Jet Airways didn’t changed with time. When Indigo came and started giving cheaper fares, Jet arrogance kept it high and they kept on losing passengers in last 9 years. Check their yearly passengers data and you will find that even after people were avoiding Jet Flights, they didn’t compete by bringing cheaper fares. They become blind to situation just like Anil Ambani for whom things were getting bad but he let it go.

Even in 2011-12 a report on jet came and it was asked to take preventive measures but their arrogant behaviour and their dream of getting bought by etihad blinded them. They want big money from etihad but their passenger counts was on a fall for a decae while indigo was rising by leaps and bounds. Story is big if we dig deep. But Congis will show you lies and liberals will blame only Modi. Liberals and Congis enjoyed free flights and many media people and now they blame others for Jet sinking. Vijay Mallya of Kingfisher Airlines openly said that many people use to eat in his parites and enjoyed free travels but is his bad time everybody making him scapegoat. Yaar is duniya mein sab khaa ke bhaag jaatey hai. Desh ki aur companies ki koi ni sochta. Sabko bas apni parwah hai.Fir kya lena kaun doob raha hai aur kaun nahi.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
119
6580
113
Expand
chingumboy wrote:

Jet Airways didn’t changed with time. When Indigo came and started giving cheaper fares, Jet arrogance kept it high and they kept on losing passengers in last 9 years. Check their yearly passengers data and you will find that even after people were avoiding Jet Flights, they didn’t compete by bringing cheaper fares. They become blind to situation just like Anil Ambani for whom things were getting bad but he let it go.

Even in 2011-12 a report on jet came and it was asked to take preventive measures but their arrogant behaviour and their dream of getting bought by etihad blinded them. They want big money from etihad but their passenger counts was on a fall for a decae while indigo was rising by leaps and bounds. Story is big if we dig deep. But Congis will show you lies and liberals will blame only Modi. Liberals and Congis enjoyed free flights and many media people and now they blame others for Jet sinking. Vijay Mallya of Kingfisher Airlines openly said that many people use to eat in his parites and enjoyed free travels but is his bad time everybody making him scapegoat. Yaar is duniya mein sab khaa ke bhaag jaatey hai. Desh ki aur companies ki koi ni sochta. Sabko bas apni parwah hai.Fir kya lena kaun doob raha hai aur kaun nahi.

phir to election rallies main log aate hai woh bhi toh apni soch ke hi aate hai they are given money booze etc to sit in the heat clap shout in favour.. politicians too are not saint be it any one… its only people get crushed in the end…

Images
Deal Subedar
279
2449
31
Expand
chingumboy wrote:

I agree with you.

Airtel, Voda-Idea will not go anywhere. It is impossible for a single company in country like India to provide services to every Indian. So 4 companies will always be there. Jio, BSNL, Airtel, Voda-Idea.

After Jio data rates many freelance youtubers earned their livings. But blinds will not see that. Airyel, Idea Vodafone thought about themselves only. They never worrked for benefit of customers also. For them their pockets was only matter. Jio is helping out people in villages also who are learning things because of cheaper Internet. Even if they are getting help as Govt not putting hurdles it is good as atleast final motive is to help people. If Jio doing it instead of BSNL then why not help Jio?

BSNL employees are there for salary only. How much they helping in making company strong? Now from last 3 months they are crying for salaries. I went to exchange last month and there was only one person who know that BSNL dying because of us only and corruption of babus who worked in hands of pvt companies during UPA.

Atleast Jio is not running directly on taxpayers money like BSNL. We are paying from our pocket to pay salaries to BSNL employees who hardly work. BSNL ko toh apno ne hi loot liya. During UPA, a pending of 1150 crore worth of bills were not paid by bureaucrats itself and we blame Modi for that who wasn’t even there. Bimar ko kab tak hospital mein rakh ke paise kharchtey rahe jab pata hai ki Doctor ne keh diya woh nahi bachega. BSNL is a cancer now. It can be saved only if asset is monetised. stuck_out_tongue

Yup true bro! But i don’t think government will be keen on saving BSNL. FM confirmed Jet airways that they will look into the issue and they will have to because of the elections.
India Post posted a huge loss.
Moreover, keeping BSNL alive is just like giving high pensions to old.
Government is seen shaving off their stakes in PSU, maybe they will do the same with BSNL or if possible maybe merge with Jio. stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
119
6580
113
Expand
Awake wrote:

Yup true bro! But i don’t think government will be keen on saving BSNL. FM confirmed Jet airways that they will look into the issue and they will have to because of the elections.
India Post posted a huge loss.
Moreover, keeping BSNL alive is just like giving high pensions to old.
Government is seen shaving off their stakes in PSU, maybe they will do the same with BSNL or if possible maybe merge with Jio. stuck_out_tongue

there were talks of merger of BSNL + MTNL too

Images
Deal Subedar
279
2449
31
Expand
desiman wrote:

there were talks of merger of BSNL + MTNL too

Yes, but i am unable to find any synergy out of it.
Atleast merging with jio, will give jio a good amount of user base.

Missing
Deal Subedar
131
2232
40
Expand
Awake wrote:

Yup true bro! But i don’t think government will be keen on saving BSNL. FM confirmed Jet airways that they will look into the issue and they will have to because of the elections.
India Post posted a huge loss.
Moreover, keeping BSNL alive is just like giving high pensions to old.
Government is seen shaving off their stakes in PSU, maybe they will do the same with BSNL or if possible maybe merge with Jio. stuck_out_tongue

Even I am of the view that BSNL should be closed. Their 80% workforce is over 53 now and it is better if Govt bring in something new which doesn’t seem possible right now. But a complete closure of BSNL will never happen as I said before too some months ago that BSNL is too big to sink. It should be privatized and if somebody cares about the young staff BSNL has. BSNL had every resource but lacked people with brain who could use it efficiently.

Helping BSNL now is like giving more loan to a person who already has crores of debt and he will not be able to bear it. Better stop the lending of taxpayers money.

India post was never profitable since technology arrives. Recently Party with most intelligent people in India i.er UPA blamed this on Modi. Last years RaGa was shouting that his dad brought computers to India. smile With technology rising everyday, post is a thing of past now or rarely needed one. Even UK’s royal mail is in huge loss but can’t be closed.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
119
6580
113
Expand
chingumboy wrote:

Even I am of the view that BSNL should be closed. Their 80% workforce is over 53 now and it is better if Govt bring in something new which doesn’t seem possible right now. But a complete closure of BSNL will never happen as I said before too some months ago that BSNL is too big to sink. It should be privatized and if somebody cares about the young staff BSNL has. BSNL had every resource but lacked people with brain who could use it efficiently.

Helping BSNL now is like giving more loan to a person who already has crores of debt and he will not be able to bear it. Better stop the lending of taxpayers money.

India post was never profitable since technology arrives. Recently Party with most intelligent people in India i.er UPA blamed this on Modi. Last years RaGa was shouting that his dad brought computers to India. smile With technology rising everyday, post is a thing of past now or rarely needed one. Even UK’s royal mail is in huge loss but can’t be closed.

what about post office schemes like MIS, KVP senior citizen scheme do people still invest in them rolleyes

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
0
2114
81
Expand
desiman wrote:

there were talks of merger of BSNL + MTNL too

Jio should overtake them

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
119
6580
113
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Jio should overtake them

jio has already overtaken many telecom cos but now question is will they take them inside it…. sunglasses

Missing
Deal Subedar
131
2232
40
Expand
desiman wrote:

phir to election rallies main log aate hai woh bhi toh apni soch ke hi aate hai they are given money booze etc to sit in the heat clap shout in favour.. politicians too are not saint be it any one… its only people get crushed in the end…

Rallies mein log corruption ki soch ke nahi aatey. Haan kuch hotey hai free ki khaney wale aur hamesha rahenge. Ab uneducated hone ka yahi toh gunah hai ki unhe apne haq ka pata hi nahi. Woh thode se mein hi khush hai kyunki apne andar ki kami nahi dur karna chahtey. Kehtey hai lagan ho toh anpad bhi jag jeet leta hai ek din.

Baki sab toh hope ke saath aatey hai ki hamari zindagi behtar banegi aane wale time mein. Par problem pata kya hai. Is world mein winner wahi hai jo time ke saath chalta hai. Jo piche reh gaya fir reh gaya. Agar sarkaar school de sakti hai toh padna logo ka kaam hai. Agar jobs system mein aati hai toh uske liye apne ko layak banana hamara kaam hai. Baith ke ya fir sirf baaton toh kisi ko kuch ni milta yaar. Tabhi agar road pe dekho toh itna majddor ni ro raha hota jitney Kanhahiya Kumar jaise log jinko taxpapers ki money pe education bhi mil gayi. Rehna, Kahana bhi mil haya fir bhi apne ko ek job tak ke liye layak nahi bana saktey aur desh mein gandd daaltey firtey hai.

Imaandaar banda rallies mein apne haq ki hope mein jata hai. Agar koi haq maar raha hai toh baki sab log bhi uske zimedar hai kahi naa kahi. Jaise sarkaar paisa bhejti hai par kuch aam log jinko kaam diya jaye logo ka haq unko dene ka par beech mein khaa jatey hai. Koi bandook ki nok pe darata hai koi police ke saath mil ke dhamki deta hai garibo ko. Ab toh fir bhi log badmaash ko peet dete hai. Pehle toh badmaash hi logo ko peet rahe thay. Corruption kamm toh huya dikhta hai poar safai kaafi der tak chalni hai.

Missing