Being forced to come to office, allege IT emplo...

Being forced to come to office, allege IT employees

79°
Missing
Shopping Friend
531
7275
117
Being forced to come to office, allege IT employees

Being forced to come to office, allege IT employees

Employees from Teleperformance Pvt Ltd, a BPO operating in ITelenet building in Mindspace, Malad, have been complaining to various authorities that the company was forcing them to work in violation of the shutdown ordered by the Maharashtra Govt

https://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/being-force...

flushed
8 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Entertainer
294
35869
361

Depends on their nature of job. If it supports emergency services, then they should go.

Missing
Critic
3
688
5
saucap wrote:

Depends on their nature of job. If it supports emergency services, then they should go.

It’s a BPO. Customer support is what they are into.

Missing
Shopping Friend
531
7275
117

any one from mumbai – are banks fully functonal and all services being provided rolleyes

Missing
Deal Subedar
243
1807
20
desiman wrote:

any one from mumbai – are banks fully functonal and all services being provided rolleyes

No, not only Mumbai, throughout India and in lock down States, they’re open for limited time, till 2pm and are providing only essential services in branches.

Missing
Perfectionist
2,856
5201
65
desiman wrote:

any one from mumbai – are banks fully functonal and all services being provided rolleyes

In SBI, 80% of the bank staff is not there. Many services not working. Basic services like deposit/withdrawal and FD related operations on.

Missing
Shopping Friend
531
7275
117
Expand
Wontdisplaymyname wrote:

In SBI, 80% of the bank staff is not there. Many services not working. Basic services like deposit/withdrawal and FD related operations on.

is there line to get inside rolleyes

Missing
Perfectionist
2,856
5201
65
Expand
desiman wrote:

is there line to get inside rolleyes

Nope, very less people have come out of the house.

Missing
Deal Cadet
86
581
21
Expand
desiman wrote:

is there line to get inside rolleyes

No line, banks are open if one wishes to go only 10 am – 2 pm

Missing