Best medicine offer?

Best medicine offer?

299°
Download
Deal Subedar
153
2069
132

What would be the best offer for buying 1800 worth medicine. I could find on medlife 20 + 10 % discount.
Any better offer currently?
Paypal not considered.

47 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
163
1668
9

Need good offer for non proscribed medicine

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,701
22269
270
dlhntr wrote:

Need good offer for non proscribed medicine

Try Pharmeasy
Flat 20% + FK supercoin coupon (200off on 500)

Download
Deal Subedar
120
1150
36

Go with medlife, donno how they are calculating discount but I got total 45% discount..
Last month I purchased same medicine from 1mg for 2k this month I bought from medlife for 1446/-
Both medicines have same mrp 🙄🙄🙄

Download
Deal Subedar
153
2069
132
AppleFan wrote:

Go with medlife, donno how they are calculating discount but I got total 45% discount..
Last month I purchased same medicine from 1mg for 2k this month I bought from medlife for 1446/-
Both medicines have same mrp 🙄🙄🙄

flushed
Missing
Deal Cadet
132
457
16
AppleFan wrote:

Go with medlife, donno how they are calculating discount but I got total 45% discount..
Last month I purchased same medicine from 1mg for 2k this month I bought from medlife for 1446/-
Both medicines have same mrp 🙄🙄🙄

How?

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,701
22269
270
Expand
kipte.khoka wrote:

How?

That’s an error
While trying to pay the bill amount (App), the coupon code got applied again
But at the time of delivery, I had to pay the balance amount

Download
Deal Subedar
120
1150
36
Expand
getready wrote:

That’s an error
While trying to pay the bill amount (App), the coupon code got applied again
But at the time of delivery, I had to pay the balance amount

Mine clearly said balance to be paid is 0

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,701
22269
270
Expand
AppleFan wrote:

Mine clearly said balance to be paid is 0

The App will display so
Try web or mobile web, you will see the pending amount

Reshad abd 26 01 2017
Deal Subedar
52
1555
13
animesh7785474 wrote:

1mg with timesprime code

this is the best combinayion.
extra with 1mg cash

Missing
Deal Cadet
132
457
16

Someone please post 25% off coupon.
Need to order 3K medicines

Download
Deal Subedar
120
1150
36
Expand
getready wrote:

The App will display so
Try web or mobile web, you will see the pending amount

Delivered today, haven’t paid anything extra

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,701
22269
270
Expand
AppleFan wrote:

Delivered today, haven’t paid anything extra

Good for u
Had to be 298 (the extra 298 discount i got because 2x Promo Code RDAY15)

Missing
Deal Subedar
111
1132
10

I had to buy around 1900 worth medicine.
Devided it into 3 parts than ordered from pharmeasy.
Got pharmeasy 20% + 200 flipkart coupon + 100 mobikwik supercash usage on each order.
Overall got around 1900 worth medicine in ₹727

Download
Deal Subedar
120
1150
36
tank_u_m8 wrote:

I had to buy around 1900 worth medicine.
Devided it into 3 parts than ordered from pharmeasy.
Got pharmeasy 20% + 200 flipkart coupon + 100 mobikwik supercash usage on each order.
Overall got around 1900 worth medicine in ₹727

200 flipkart coupon for how many coins?

Missing
Deal Subedar
423
2722
71

need Accu-Chek Active100Test Strip, any offers available on 1mg, medlife, etc

Cropped1290144356389248835
Deal Cadet
55
267
5
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

this is the best combinayion.
extra with 1mg cash

Plus super coins through FK

Cropped1290144356389248835
Deal Cadet
55
267
5
Expand
getready wrote:

Try Pharmeasy
Flat 20% + FK supercoin coupon (200off on 500)

Just ordered some medicines using this method ,saved few bucks because of FK coupon .

Cropped1290144356389248835
Deal Cadet
55
267
5

What is the best method / coupon to use for medlife app for prescription medicines ??

Missing