Best online medicine?

Best online medicine?

69°
Missing
Deal Cadet
139
194
0

Hi,

I have been ordering medicines online for the past 2 years with netmeds.
Apart from 20% off, they had good amazon offer and affiliate comission but now they removed both of them
I trust netmeds so i sometime order just at 20% off plus some small offers

Can someone tell me any medicine store that can be trusted for online purchases and with reasonable delivery speed(netmeds has very good delivery speed) (tier 2 cites)

I have experience with 1mg but never ever it was delivered.

Pharmeasy is good ordered in other locaation but I think i was earlier not available in my primary pincode

Anyone has idea about medlife. i can see a lot of offers running on medlife. specially affilate too.

15 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
3,349
60554
523

If you are okay with not very quick delivery and ocassional cancellation of few items in order, then Medlife is fine

Just can’t rely on them for urgent medicine requirements

Like you said, good offers, good affiliate offer, low minimum order

Missing
Deal Cadet
175
975
22

I was in the same boat as you, only Netmeds delivered to my location for the past 2 years but I recently checked and now Medlife and Pharmeasy have also started delivering. Pharmeasy is as quick as Netmeds, for Medlife just placed my first order today so cannot say yet. You can utilize new user offers on both these sites if they deliver to your location. Paypal has some nice offers running for first time payments on these sites as well.

Missing
Deal Subedar
349
1206
24

Go with 1mg and timesprime combination.
Its best for medicines.
Buy timesprime membership if you dont have with payzapp+amazon offer.
1mg with timesprime code will give 30% flat off upto 250rs unlimited times plus you can combine payment offers.
I have tried all and 1mg service is best with mostly next day delivery

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
343
2

For non urgent medicine go for online….for urgent go to shops…shops have also started giving 15-20% flat discount…
In my location, 1mg has medical shop where anyone can get 20% discount….

Missing
Deal Cadet
6
838
10
animesh7785474 wrote:

Go with 1mg and timesprime combination.
Its best for medicines.
Buy timesprime membership if you dont have with payzapp+amazon offer.
1mg with timesprime code will give 30% flat off upto 250rs unlimited times plus you can combine payment offers.
I have tried all and 1mg service is best with mostly next day delivery

Timesprime offer is not unlimited times it is only 12 times per user

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
170
1

Myra is good. I have used it in Bangalore.

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
3,349
60554
523
animesh7785474 wrote:

Go with 1mg and timesprime combination.
Its best for medicines.
Buy timesprime membership if you dont have with payzapp+amazon offer.
1mg with timesprime code will give 30% flat off upto 250rs unlimited times plus you can combine payment offers.
I have tried all and 1mg service is best with mostly next day delivery

1mg is very good with service and delivery

EXCEPT they are extremely strict with prescription. Even if a bit old, prescription continued on side of paper etc they will reject.

Also they don’t give 20% discount on OTC like others

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
194
0
suman1520 wrote:

For non urgent medicine go for online….for urgent go to shops…shops have also started giving 15-20% flat discount…
In my location, 1mg has medical shop where anyone can get 20% discount….

Yeah, i too prefer offline for super urgent requirements.

i here mean regular medcine requirement but yeah max of 5-6 days delivery time

40898156 888691151330491 2694152059007008768 o
Deal Subedar
85
1467
9

We get medicine in just 2 hours by Myra (now medlife) @ 20% discount

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
194
0
Gothillabro wrote:

We get medicine in just 2 hours by Myra (now medlife) @ 20% discount

great, i am living in tier 2 city so it will take time. however fasted delivered medicine till date was 2 day from netmeds

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
194
0

How do i pay online for medlife?
No option is showing for payment

Cropped8693558912664599928
Deal Cadet
128
215
8
DealBroker23 wrote:

How do i pay online for medlife?
No option is showing for payment

Once your invoice is prepared, u will get link for payment

Missing
Deal Cadet
83
426
17

Netmed is best in term of service and prescription issues

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
1
karanoshan wrote:

Netmed is best in term of service and prescription issues

Netmed with paypal 50% off

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
194
0
Expand
hiteshu wrote:

Once your invoice is prepared, u will get link for payment

oh, thanks for the reply KG

Missing