Best TV under Rs20k

Best TV under Rs20k

Disney incredibles dash
Deal Subedar
3
1,173
2222
128

I have bought Vu 32" in FK @rs11990
But in a dilemma whether to cancel it as doubtful whether it is a good brand that will last till 3 years atleast.
Can anyone suggest a best deal with good brand esp sony 32" under 20k or Sony 40" under 30k.

Thanks a lot.

  • In
11 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Thumbimgcrop 1438052280907
Deal Cadet
0
113
716
10
@dealmate wrote:

I have bought Vu 32" in FK @rs11990
But in a dilemma whether to cancel it as doubtful whether it is a good brand that will last till 3 years atleast.
Can anyone suggest a best deal with good brand esp sony 32" under 20k or Sony 40" under 30k.

Thanks a lot.


You can bet on VU as per peoples reviews in DD. There are many who have been using it over 2 years. Suggest not to cancel and use it for your self

Images
Moderator
2
214
13526
208

Just 20 minutes more to take decisions https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

VU is good! Using 40 inch and got 32 inch this time.

9tzonmexc
Deal Cadet
2
151
812
12

Bought Vu 40" FHD TV last year in BBD Sale
Working great so far
You can get Extended Warranty for your peace of mind.

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
1514
43

Vu tv are awesome … But i missed the deal 40" deal . 😢

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Disney incredibles dash
Deal Subedar
3
1,173
2222
128

Thanks a lot bros..i thought of ordering 40" but didnt want to risk extra 6k for 40" inch..lets see how 32" inch..thanks again..

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
81
146
3

VU is not as par with sony when you compare side by side, but Vu is good, you can not fiend diffrence kept in separate rooms, using same from one year,
sony 40" is beyand your price rang. entry level sony R series can buy in gray market at your budget.
panasonic 32D450d shanobi is good, now it costs 24K, average model 400d is sold for 15000-10% in BBD which is grate deal , mrp now19500/-

Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
20
4674
37
@pnagash690 wrote:

VU is not as par with sony when you compare side by side, but Vu is good, you can not fiend diffrence kept in separate rooms, using same from one year,
sony 40" is beyand your range TV officially. entry level sony R series can buy in gray market.
panasonic 32D450d shanobi is good now it is 24K, avrage model 400d is sold for 15000-10% in BBD which is grate deal now19500/-


RIP English. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
1514
43
@pnagash690 wrote:

VU is not as par with sony when you compare side by side, but Vu is good, you can not fiend diffrence kept in separate rooms, using same from one year,
sony 40" is beyand your range TV officially. entry level sony R series can buy in gray market.
panasonic 32D450d shanobi is good now it is 24K, avrage model 400d is sold for 15000-10% in BBD which is grate deal now19500/-


fela diya na raayta https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
81
146
3
[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:

@pnagash690 wrote:

VU is not aspar with sony when you compare side by side, but Vu is good, you can not fiend diffrence kept in separate rooms, using same from one year,
sony 40" is beyand your range TV officially. entry level sony R series can buy in gray market.
panasonic 32D450d shanobi is good now it is 24K, avrage model 400d is sold for 15000-10% in BBD which is grate deal now19500/-


RIP English. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


Thanks for finding silly typographical mistakes anticipateing your RIP.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
81
146
3
@hackerboys wrote:

@pnagash690 wrote:

VU is not aspar with sony when you compare side by side, but Vu is good, you can not fiend diffrence kept in separate rooms, using same from one year,
sony 40" is beyand your range TV officially. entry level sony R series can buy in gray market.
panasonic 32D450d shanobi is good now it is 24K, avrage model 400d is sold for 15000-10% in BBD which is grate deal now19500/-


fela diya na raayta https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thanks for using not understanding language. Lord may price your language at your heaven.

Missing