Bitcoin Exchange India

Bitcoin Exchange India

Minion hitman 1920x1200
Deal Subedar
1
19
1522
19

Discussion about indian bitcoin exchange website

https://btcxindi...m/

Anyone Using this site ?

Suggest other site also and review of btcx india (Zebpay) Also.

23 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Moving animated bunny juggling easter eggs
Deal Lieutenant
1
22
3121
39

How this trading works.

Minion hitman 1920x1200
Deal Subedar
1
19
1522
19

Same As stock market real time price update you buy and sell

Sharingan hd pictures 4
Deal Subedar
5
193
2428
53

I am using Zebpay..it is really good.. PM me if you need referral, you will get 100rs.

Sharingan hd pictures 4
Deal Subedar
5
193
2428
53
hitmanranger wrote:

@Sharingan Can You Explain Kyc Formality and how to trade on zebpay?

You just need to upload a pic of your PAN..trading is as simple as online shopping..just add money and buy bitcoin

Minion hitman 1920x1200
Deal Subedar
1
19
1522
19
Expand
Sharingan wrote:

You just need to upload a pic of your PAN..trading is as simple as online shopping..just add money and buy bitcoin

Real Time Update of bitcoins there? . How to convert bitcoins to INR (Bank account)

Sharingan hd pictures 4
Deal Subedar
5
193
2428
53
Expand
hitmanranger wrote:

Real Time Update of bitcoins there? . How to convert bitcoins to INR (Bank account)

Yes, bitcoin is not a regulated currency, so every exchange can have their own price.
You can directly transfer to your bank account, they charge 10rs.

Minion hitman 1920x1200
Deal Subedar
1
19
1522
19
Expand
Sharingan wrote:

Yes, bitcoin is not a regulated currency, so every exchange can have their own price.
You can directly transfer to your bank account, they charge 10rs.

how is btcxindia Or zebpay much better and how many days it take for kyc ?

Sharingan hd pictures 4
Deal Subedar
5
193
2428
53
Expand
hitmanranger wrote:

how is btcxindia Or zebpay much better and how many days it take for kyc ?

No idea about btcx..3-5 days

Tumblr m9trefbcin1rxlmf0o1 500
Deal Cadet
0
73
188
8

Here you can get details about all indian exchanges with their current buying and selling price(many are not exchanges, some are brokers).

http://www.bitcoinra...in

Choose the provider which you like. I will suggest to go with coinsecure as they are complete an exchange and their price are low as compared to others. But their UI is not as good as others. Loading money also takes very less time. Customer service is also good. Otherwise you can choose other brokers such as zebpay, unocoin etc. as per your compatibility.

Sharingan hd pictures 4
Deal Subedar
5
193
2428
53
Expand
hitmanranger wrote:

how is btcxindia Or zebpay much better and how many days it take for kyc ?

Btcxindia does not provide bitcoin, but only ripple.

Tokzgd
Deal Lieutenant
8
48
3276
31

I use local Bitcoins cause I can trade Bitcoins for anything cash or online GC recharge.

Minion hitman 1920x1200
Deal Subedar
1
19
1522
19
MovieSeeker wrote:

I use local Bitcoins cause I can trade Bitcoins for anything cash or online GC recharge.

local bitcoin ? Can You explain further

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

you can try flitpay bitcoin app in india & get 10% extra cashback to buy bitcoin.

Samurai jack
Deal Cadet
0
72
344
1

Any reviews for unocoin ? Is it safe ?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Zebpay is decent. Instant btc credit in account. Also imps is fast when u sell the BTC. Only pain is that u have to transfer funds manually and give transaction reference number to them, which they verify at their own sweet time. So, untill they do that, u cant be sure where ur money is.

Sharingan hd pictures 4
Deal Subedar
5
193
2428
53
sainiks17 wrote:

Zebpay is decent. Instant btc credit in account. Also imps is fast when u sell the BTC. Only pain is that u have to transfer funds manually and give transaction reference number to them, which they verify at their own sweet time. So, untill they do that, u cant be sure where ur money is.

You can add using net banking as well.

Missing