Credit Card to Bank Account

Credit Card to Bank Account

41°
Pikachu
Deal Cadet
74
137
2

Hi,

Please advice me, how to transfer money from credit card to bank account without commission or with nominal commission.

8 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

No bro, my products will arrive today.
Will update post that.
Shipping is delayed but certainly not fraud

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
26
0

Only NPS tier2 account is cheapest option, payzapp is also good. Or swipe your card to your friend shop terminal for 2% is also a good idea.

I’m also waiting for cheapest option.

Fb img 1497722025218
Deal Newbie
55
97
1

Mobikwik wallet is the only option at this moment but they charge around 430 for 10000 rupees

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
122
2

cheapest option is NPS tier 2 which charges 0.9 % + GST (total about 1.06%) but total time taken is higher. other option is payzapp which charges 2.85% + GST (total 3.36%).
payzapp is good if you have to do some spends on diners cards since NPS does not accept diners.
For amex/master/visa, NPS tier 2 is good.

Missing
Deal Cadet
176
363
4
raj7254 wrote:

cheapest option is NPS tier 2 which charges 0.9 % + GST (total about 1.06%) but total time taken is higher. other option is payzapp which charges 2.85% + GST (total 3.36%).
payzapp is good if you have to do some spends on diners cards since NPS does not accept diners.
For amex/master/visa, NPS tier 2 is good.

Are wallet load txns considered for achieving monthly and yearly milestones for Diners cards ??

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
122
2
Expand
indiansoul wrote:

Are wallet load txns considered for achieving monthly and yearly milestones for Diners cards ??

Yes all transactions are considered for milestone calculation.
But there are no RP for wallet loads.

Missing
Deal Cadet
176
363
4
Expand
raj7254 wrote:

Yes all transactions are considered for milestone calculation.
But there are no RP for wallet loads.

Thanks .. good option to be aware of in case I am falling short..

Missing