Book 'DILWALE' in advance on bms

Book 'DILWALE' in advance on bms

Score: -1 Votes: 7

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 2
  • Self Promotion : 1
  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Missing
Deal Subedar
0
85
2328
27

Guys! book dilwale in advance ,in few cities pre booking available…
Enjoy…

51 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
0
85
2328
27
"@kumar.krishabh5219":http://www.desidime.com/users/509038 wrote:

booked 2 thnx bro…

welcome bro…

Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
87
1930
27

Which cities?

Dazzling displays of aurora borealis dance across the night sky
Shopping Friend
40
77
18585
203

@ramkr628243 Sorry to post this here. It’s slightly related news.

@DealSeeker @Plato

Read some news that Shahrukh Khan is planning to remake Breaking Bad as a Bollywood movie. Assuming that SRK would be Walter White , who plays Jesse Pinkman ? I would say Saif Ali Khan beacuse I like the chemistry between the duo but the physique doesn’t help.

( Skyler White and Hank Schrader are also pretty strong characters )

( Personally I don’t think this movie is a good idea. No matter how we try to justify it , movies does have an impact on young minds and their behavior. So I am fearful in that sense.Nevertheless, I would like to watch it )

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
11
26
30492
268

@nibra I think SRK should play role of Jesse. And Anil Kapoor that of White. SRK in his life has stood by every cigarette he ever *sucked, even if those were punctured ones. True Charasi.. I salute him for sticking by his sticks!

Dazzling displays of aurora borealis dance across the night sky
Shopping Friend
40
77
18585
203

@Plato At first I too thought that SRK could play Pinkman.

Thumbimgcrop 1449546616893
Deal Cadet
1
93
910
18

People are excited abt dilwale..!

I want to leave this planet soon.
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Vhpy
Deal Lieutenant
0
121
3278
15
@nibraselat579 wrote:

@ramkr628243 Sorry to post this here. It’s slightly related news.



@DealSeeker @Plato

Read some news that Shahrukh Khan is planning to remake Breaking Bad as a Bollywood movie. Assuming that SRK would be Walter White , who plays Jesse Pinkman ? I would say Saif Ali Khan beacuse I like the chemistry between the duo but the physique doesn’t help.

( Skyler White and Hank Schrader are also pretty strong characters )

( Personally I don’t think this movie is a good idea. No matter how we try to justify it , movies does have an impact on young minds and their behavior. So I am fearful in that sense.Nevertheless, I would like to watch it )


That can’t be true bitch (jessy pinkman style ). Srk gonna ruin image of breaking bad.
I would like to see anupam kher as walter white and rajkumar rao as jessy pinkman… and irfaan khan as saul
But I am more interested in character skinny pete..was my fav

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
196
30496
630

Bakwass Dilwale (-_+)

1
Deal Lieutenant
0
103
3850
38

Dilwale Advance Booking is Now Live at BookMyShow ..in all cities!! Op @ramkr628243 change title of the post. Book your tickets from here . Experience the Madness: https://t.co/8uZR...GU

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
85
2328
27
"@kanz":http://www.desidime.com/users/495875 wrote:

Which cities?

go to BMS and check in your city ,generally available at inox…

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
85
2328
27

Enjoy free movies use your BMS looted money/account…

Giphy 2
Deal Subedar
0
64
1238
13
@Cross wrote:

People are excited abt dilwale..!

I want to leave this planet soon.
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Toh Jao Na Iss Planet Se Kisne Ruka Tumhe Aur Waise Bhi Iss Planet Pe Rehne Ka Uska Kya Fayda Jo The Shahrukh Khan Ka Fan Nahi https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Giphy 2
Deal Subedar
0
64
1238
13

And This Is The Desidimes Bestest Post, Superb Work Buddy https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

2015 08 19 21 01 32
Deal Lieutenant
13
20
3434
55

VD… I hate SRK…. Don’t call me bhakti _. True Hindustanis should boycott his movies #justsaying don’t start abuse me. I’m just giving advice not forcing… But do think once before going to watch his movie…. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

1
Deal Lieutenant
0
103
3850
38
@TechINC wrote:

VD… I hate SRK…. Don’t call me bhakti _. True Hindustanis should boycott his movies #justsaying don’t start abuse me. I’m just giving advice not forcing… But do think once before going to watch his movie…. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


How can you define True Hindustani? Are you one who posts such hate message against the Biggest Celebrity of India? Or SRK who brings lots of revenue for this country? Do you know there are many people from foreign countries who love India because of SRK. Think before you write such rubbish

2015 08 19 21 01 32
Deal Lieutenant
13
20
3434
55

SRK brings huge revenue for India… ED ka notice milta hai aur desh intolerante ho jata hai…. Pakistan flood me donate karne ata hai.. . Uttrakhand flood mein nahi… Abhi UNSECO ka chutiyapa start mat karna…I have clearly advice it’s just an opinion… I’m not forcing you to boycott DILWALE…. Dekhna hai to Jake dekho…. Usko samjhaya jata hai to samajhne ke liye ready hota hai… Agar tumko nahi samajhna to mat samjho….ab mera comment wapas mujhe mat chipkana https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
suspended
0
50
1160
24
@TechINC wrote:

SRK brings huge revenue for India… ED ka notice milta hai aur desh intolerance ho jata hai…. Pakistan flood me donate karne ata hai.. . Uttrakhand flood mein nahi… Abhi UNSECO ka chutiyapa start mat karna…I have clearly advice it’s just an opinion… I’m not forcing you for not watching DILWALE…. Dekhna hai to Jake dekha…. Usko samjhaya jata hai to samajhne ke liye ready hota hai… Agar tumko nahi samajhna to mat samjho….ab mera comment wapas mujhe mat chipkana https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


+1

1
Deal Lieutenant
0
103
3850
38

@TechINC Bro Its not about just his UNESCO recognition. I know he is the First Indian who was honoured by UNESCO for his humanitarian contribution. He silently donates crores and crores of rupees every year. Improve your general knowledge. See which Indian donated how much last year. http://www.hurun.net/en/ArticleShow.aspx?ni...83
Btw He has said that Govt. Has all the right to send ED notice. He never said there is intolerance in India. When journalists forced him to say, he said there is intolerance everywhere but our youth should focus on making India a progressive country. Its just that politicians and media twists his words to get publicity

1
Deal Lieutenant
0
103
3850
38

SRK recently donated 1 crore for Chennai Flood victims. People who spread malicious rumours against
SRK & says he donated in Pak flood
should watch this old response from him. htt.../m.

@newshine69 @TechINC

2015 08 19 21 01 32
Deal Lieutenant
13
20
3434
55
@Rock Chap wrote:

@TechINC Bro Its not about just his UNESCO recognition. I know he is the First Indian who was honoured by UNESCO for his humanitarian contribution. He silently donates crores and crores of rupees every year. Improve your general knowledge. See which Indian donated how much last year. http://www.hurun.net/en/ArticleShow.aspx?ni...83
Btw He has said that Govt. Has all the right to send ED notice. He never said there is intolerance in India. When journalists forced him to say, he said there is intolerance everywhere but our youth should focus on making India a progressive country. Its just that politicians and media twists his words to get publicity


Twisted info….Social and Rural Development of pakistan? Mere bhai humanitarian contribution bahar(sirf muslims country) mein kyun karta hai hai….Bharat ke liye oi responsibility nahi hai kya koi…..Sare twisted info hai agar bahesh kare to bahut samay lag jayega…..thoda aur research karo aur 100% accurate info find karo…. Mai Hindu muslim me fark nahi karta #justclarifying….Likhne ko bahut hai smjhane ko bahut hai par man nahi kar raha shayad tum samjhoge nahi aur idiot ya fir rubbish post boldoge…fir mere samjahne ka koi malab nahi rahega…..For now I would just say Good night and refrain yourself from gathering half/twisted info https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
suspended
0
50
1160
24
@Rock Chap wrote:

SRK recently donated 1 crore for Chennai Flood victims. People who spread malicious rumours against
SRK & says he donated in Pak flood
should watch this old response from him. htt.../m.

@newshine69 @TechINC


Everyone has their own thoughts, he has just shared his thoughts, and these are topics on which u can argue unlimited, so dont try to prove ur self right by posting various links. Dont mind buddy just chill if there are lovers there will be haters too.

2015 08 19 21 01 32
Deal Lieutenant
13
20
3434
55
@Rock Chap wrote:

SRK recently donated 1 crore for Chennai Flood victims. People who spread malicious rumours against
SRK & says he donated in Pak flood
should watch this old response from him. htt.../m.

@newshine69 @TechINC


I will say same thing again…Twisted info..SRK didn’t donate 1 crore..He said he will donate 1 cr from Dilwale’s collection. Believe me or not but things are done just to attract people like you so you can go and watch movie thinking SRK is great…1 cr donation 300 cr kamai……….1 cr donation normal way me karta to mai bhi tarif karta …but you know…. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

1
Deal Lieutenant
0
103
3850
38

@TechINC Bro I dont know you too immature or you are intentionally saying this. SRK was denied Visa by Pakistan. How can he donate there? And secondly, SRK has already donated 1 crore to CM fund. http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-as... @newshine69
Earlier this year, he was declared Bollywood’s Most Charitable Person http://www.indicine.com/movies/bollywood/charit...
Half knowledge is dangerous guys. Good night https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
97
1068
19
@Rock Chap wrote:

SRK recently donated 1 crore for Chennai Flood victims. People who spread malicious rumours against
SRK & says he donated in Pak flood
should watch this old response from him. htt.../m.

@newshine69 @TechINC

this news is fake check in google now.

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
85
2328
27

yup, he donated due to two reasons first he wanted to contribute and second it will help to stop asking silly questions and about his silly statement from other people, I just wanna say purani bato pe mitti dalo…everyone in India is true Indian and intolerance is a stupid debate, we must stop talking about it…

Giphy 2
Deal Subedar
0
64
1238
13
@TechINC wrote:

VD… I hate SRK…. Don’t call me bhakti _. True Hindustanis should boycott his movies #justsaying don’t start abuse me. I’m just giving advice not forcing… But do think once before going to watch his movie…. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Kyu Baccha Bauhot Zabaan Chal Rahi Hai Limit Mei Raho Warna Samjhe https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

HUM SHARIF KYA HUE SAARI DUNIYA HI BADMAASH BANGAI https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Giphy 2
Deal Subedar
0
64
1238
13
@Rock Chap wrote:

@TechINC Bro Its not about just his UNESCO recognition. I know he is the First Indian who was honoured by UNESCO for his humanitarian contribution. He silently donates crores and crores of rupees every year. Improve your general knowledge. See which Indian donated how much last year. http://www.hurun.net/en/ArticleShow.aspx?ni...83
Btw He has said that Govt. Has all the right to send ED notice. He never said there is intolerance in India. When journalists forced him to say, he said there is intolerance everywhere but our youth should focus on making India a progressive country. Its just that politicians and media twists his words to get publicity

Very Well Said Buddy https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Images %284%29
Shopping Friend
0
316
12632
91
@VaibhavJain wrote:

Bakwass Dilwale (-_+)


Twitter Pe Srkians And Being Walo Ki Jabardast Ladai Ho Rahi Hai https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif Tu Bhi Being Ki Gang me Shaamil Hai Billu.
Bahot Jashn Mana Raha Tha Us Din Jab Being human ko court Se acquittal mila. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing