Hotness #BoycottUnfairTradePractices #BoycottGrofers

Hot Deal #BoycottUnfairTradePractices #BoycottGrofers

432°
0
0% OFF 0.0
  • 1218 Views
  • 33 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 2
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
    • Self Promotion : 1
Missing
Deal Cadet
166
203
2
#BoycottUnfairTradePractices #BoycottGrofers

http://Grofe...om

PS: Request to admin to promote this topic for #CommunityBenefit


In this hard times of coronavirus pandemic , these companies like GROFERS who have become big by customers trust are taking undue advantages of this critical situation.

  • Increased prices for most of the products

  • Increased delivery charges. (instead they should reduce on the basis of economies of scale fundamental as they are getting more orders and can deliver at reduce cost)

  • Increased free delivery order amount to 799 for club members and 1199 for non club members.( this is leading to customers ordering more stock and things getting out of stock and people are not getting essential stuff, indirectly they are promoting hoarding of commodities just to increase their sales)


Also this is #UnfairTradePractice to change terms in this critical situation just to make money. Customers have supported them always


I request all dimers to report such incidents in this forum and support and tweet Mr. Ram Vilas Paswan about these unfair trade practices.


These companies should learn that they can’t take undue benefits by cheating their customers.

They need to know that customer is king but they treat them like beggers.

I also urge people to #Unistall Grofers and share that on grofers facebook page and tweet them also about that. This will also promote small shopkeepers in this hard time. Buy your daily grocery from nearby shops

Expiring In 21 days
32 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
536
2147
33

That’s the reason why BigBasket is having a surge with more order

Missing
Deal Subedar
536
2147
33

If post gets deleted, post on Dimes

Missing
Deal Subedar
52
1058
14

If someone gives free items he is treated as god.

Due to situations If they Increase price you boycott.

Good idea 🙂.

Missing
Deal Newbie
280
89
17

Tweet it .. keep consumer forum n garhak jagoo groups

Missing
suspended
195
843
14

R THEY SELLING FOR MORE THAN MRP?

Missing
Shopping Friend
121
14696
605

You can’t blame them , because the purchase price for them may have also increased due to the current scenario

Missing
Deal Cadet
166
203
2
HondaSimpson wrote:

If someone gives free items he is treated as god.

Due to situations If they Increase price you boycott.

Good idea 🙂.

They give free items and discounts just to earn customers and in situation like these they earn undue benefits of giving that free items.

Also nothing is free in this world. They give free to make us habitual of them so that they can eliminate small shopkeepers in long term. Also most of these companies are just burning investors money and mounting big losses just to increase customers base with these so called more discounts and freebies.

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0

Jo bi ho par yaar grofer badia he rate toh wohi he low price and bus delivery 40 ki he member walo ko toh DELIVERY code laga ke wapis ah jayega

Missing
Deal Newbie
60
38
0

Even usage of wallet amount, for 10% discount on daily items, arbitrarily removed

Missing
Deal Cadet
166
203
2
Temet_Nosce wrote:

R THEY SELLING FOR MORE THAN MRP?

Its not about if they are selling more than mrp or not. The thing is when they should support their customers, they are changing terms and conditions. Like increase in delivery charge and terms of sbc membership for which they took money and now not fulfilling their terms

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
30
2

Prices around all online shops increased.. Not only grofers

Missing
Deal Cadet
166
203
2
anupudayan wrote:

Even usage of wallet amount, for 10% discount on daily items, arbitrarily removed

Yes that’s what I want to communicate that they are taking undue advantage of this situation.

What they have promised is not getting fulfilled by changing terms mid way.

Missing
Deal Cadet
116
582
6
Expand
rahul2367 wrote:

Its not about if they are selling more than mrp or not. The thing is when they should support their customers, they are changing terms and conditions. Like increase in delivery charge and terms of sbc membership for which they took money and now not fulfilling their terms

i guess due to 50% employee restrictions

Missing
Deal Cadet
166
203
2
Bohra wrote:

You can’t blame them , because the purchase price for them may have also increased due to the current scenario

Its reverse situation my friend.
They are getting things at cheaper rates my friend as they do in big orange bag sale days.
When they procure more quantities they get less price. Its called economies of scale.
Companies also giving discounts as they fear of slowdown with current economic situation

Missing
Deal Subedar
143
1410
18

This theory is called – demand supply theory ,you can’t blame any one for this.because our greed is the reason behind this…

Missing
Deal Cadet
166
203
2
jaitasingh2687 wrote:

Jo bi ho par yaar grofer badia he rate toh wohi he low price and bus delivery 40 ki he member walo ko toh DELIVERY code laga ke wapis ah jayega

Delivery code is also now working on more than 200 order unlike earlier with no minimum order

Missing
Super Moderator
198
17264
323

Are they charging more than MRP?
If yes, then you have the right to complain.
If no, then please go ahead and buy from an alternate source. smile

Missing
Community Angel
598
30606
500

Bro visit some local stores, you would get to know the reality, grofers and bigbasket are still better even after this deterioration , obviously they are running business and main motive is profit
Rest is on personal choices, for me grofers is still better than visiting local stores smile

Missing
Shopping Friend
106
1838
16
Expand
rahul2367 wrote:

Delivery code is also now working on more than 200 order unlike earlier with no minimum order

Before it used to work on any order value(including delivery charge)
But now the order amount – delivery charge should be ₹200 or more.

Missing
Shopping Friend
121
14696
605
Expand
rahul2367 wrote:

Its reverse situation my friend.
They are getting things at cheaper rates my friend as they do in big orange bag sale days.
When they procure more quantities they get less price. Its called economies of scale.
Companies also giving discounts as they fear of slowdown with current economic situation

Economies of Scale doesnt work at the time of crisis, at these kind of situation bargaining power of.manufacturer increases so he can chose who to supply at what price

Missing
Deal Cadet
109
583
13

If the worst situation comes in upcoming days ( COVID-19 spread significantly 🔺)

When demand will be high then you will be yourself ready to pay the higher amount than they even ask for bcz of utmost need & getting it first as soon as possible whatsoever.

For eg.. Consider a case in China where masks demand increased significantly and supply is less so their rate increased 700% even people were ready to pay more they were throwing money still they had to queue in lines whole day from sharp morning.

So, bro all game of demand – supply… Inflation will be peak less value of money…then people will realise money is not everything…..hope the situation wouldn’t become worst and vaccine succeeds in coming months.

Stay safe guys. Take care of yourself and your family. Have all basic groceries in stock for months.

Missing
Critic
203
688
5
androgame wrote:

Bro visit some local stores, you would get to know the reality, grofers and bigbasket are still better even after this deterioration , obviously they are running business and main motive is profit
Rest is on personal choices, for me grofers is still better than visiting local stores smile

Some local stores in my locality offer better prices and quality than Grocers, anyday. It’s been several years since I bought from Grocers.
It is true for all localities.

Missing
Critic
203
688
5
Expand
rahul2367 wrote:

They give free items and discounts just to earn customers and in situation like these they earn undue benefits of giving that free items.

Also nothing is free in this world. They give free to make us habitual of them so that they can eliminate small shopkeepers in long term. Also most of these companies are just burning investors money and mounting big losses just to increase customers base with these so called more discounts and freebies.

If you know so much about why they do what they do, you never boycotted them. Now that they don’t fit in your pocket, you want even the rest of the world to boycott them. You never thought of those local shopkeepers before.
If tomorrow Grocers offers flat 50% off, you will be the first one to queue

#GoSearchAnotherStoreWithOffer

Missing
Community Angel
598
30606
500
Expand
cocay wrote:

Some local stores in my locality offer better prices and quality than Grocers, anyday. It’s been several years since I bought from Grocers.
It is true for all localities.

Depends bro, but i cant find better option around me, i dont have DMarts and other discounted stores
We buy veggies and fruits from reliance fresh and on that part i can assure that no online service can provide that quality and that price
But for packed items, most stores here sell at MRP only, so i prefer online even if they give 10-15% off and then there is additional 20% atleast with coupons and payment offers, so overall for fresh stuff i prefer offline market and for packed ones i go online

Missing
Deal Cadet
166
203
2
Expand
cocay wrote:

If you know so much about why they do what they do, you never boycotted them. Now that they don’t fit in your pocket, you want even the rest of the world to boycott them. You never thought of those local shopkeepers before.
If tomorrow Grocers offers flat 50% off, you will be the first one to queue

#GoSearchAnotherStoreWithOffer

I am not opposing online retailers. I am boycotting Unfair trade practices. My point is changing terms in time of need. I am also not opposing increase in price to that exent but my point is that they are indirectly promoting hoarding by increasing minimum order amount. It means they just want to increase their sales

Missing
Critic
181
4686
135

A corporation is doing what they are expected to do. Make more money. Nothing new.

Missing
Deal Subedar
83
1566
37
…..Bro but trust me they can deliver….everyone is doing the same….at this time of crisis nobody should be banned or stopped….let good time come….
Missing
Deal Subedar
71
1132
11

go out and buy in provision store Sir…

Missing
Blogger
169
2171
45
Expand
rahul2367 wrote:

They give free items and discounts just to earn customers and in situation like these they earn undue benefits of giving that free items.

Also nothing is free in this world. They give free to make us habitual of them so that they can eliminate small shopkeepers in long term. Also most of these companies are just burning investors money and mounting big losses just to increase customers base with these so called more discounts and freebies.

Toh bhai thoda hath pair use karke bahar se chizen le ane me kya harz hai.
Saste ke chakkar me khud ke local economy jo barbaad hoti hai, uska kya karen?
Toh bhai local business ko promote karna chahiye

Missing