Breaking- Vodafone Idea Also Remove Voice Calli...

Breaking- Vodafone Idea Also Remove Voice Calling Limit on New Recharge Plans

Jon snow eulogizing the dead after the great battle of winter
Deal Cadet
124
382
4

Vodafone Idea Follows Airtel in Removing Voice Calling Limit on New Recharge Plans

Vodafone Idea Revokes Calling Cap

While the news of the data tariff hike spread to nooks and corners of the country, what the people found objectionable was the fact that not only were the prices of their recharges being increased, but one of the most popular features of the plans, unlimited calling, was being severely capped in these new plans. In the case of 28 days, this limit was 1,000 minutes, whereas, in the case of 84 days plans, this limit was set at 3,000 minutes. For the monthly prepaid plans, the subscribers would have run out of their calling limit in 16 days if they were making an hour of voice calls in a day. However, Vodafone Idea to Vodafone Idea voice calls remained unlimited and free in these recharge plans.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/597731/original/Screenshot_2019-12-07-16-26-11-174_com.ideacellular.myidea.jpg?1575716227

59 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Slide2
Deal Cadet
51
433
3

Hasn’t this been already discussed at the Airtel thread?
Creating unnecessary threads for self-promotion.
Didn’t VD

Cropped2682018828454876517
Deal Cadet
73
161
6

GG WP

Jon snow eulogizing the dead after the great battle of winter
Deal Cadet
124
382
4
cocay wrote:

Hasn’t this been already discussed at the Airtel thread?
Creating unnecessary threads for self-promotion.
Didn’t VD

I didn’t read that whole thread. So I’m unaware about that.

Jon snow eulogizing the dead after the great battle of winter
Deal Cadet
124
382
4
Prathu_ wrote:

GG WP

What does it mean?

Cropped2682018828454876517
Deal Cadet
73
161
6
Expand
iamybs wrote:

What does it mean?

giyf.com

Jon snow eulogizing the dead after the great battle of winter
Deal Cadet
124
382
4
cocay wrote:

Hasn’t this been already discussed at the Airtel thread?
Creating unnecessary threads for self-promotion.
Didn’t VD

You can VD it, I don’t care. But how can it be self-promotion?😄 I don’t understand it. You can VD under repost if you feel it’s already discussed. But self-promotion?

Jon snow eulogizing the dead after the great battle of winter
Deal Cadet
124
382
4
Expand
Prathu_ wrote:

giyf.com

Okay 😄 got it.

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
341
4
Expand
iamybs wrote:

I didn’t read that whole thread. So I’m unaware about that.

I guess the screenshot sums up. No offence meant.
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/597733/medium/63096002019-12-07-16-33-22-Breaking-Airtel-Removes-FUP-for-Unlimited-plans-Desi-Dime.png?1575716732

Untitled 1
Critic
80
4582
135
Expand
andromeda wrote:

I guess the screenshot sums up. No offence meant.
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/597733/medium/63096002019-12-07-16-33-22-Breaking-Airtel-Removes-FUP-for-Unlimited-plans-Desi-Dime.png?1575716732

stuck_out_tongue laughing
Jon snow eulogizing the dead after the great battle of winter
Deal Cadet
124
382
4
Prathu_ wrote:

GG WP

Right, they both played with jio. Now jio be like:  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/597734/original/images_%2819%29.jpeg?1575716855

Missing
Deal Subedar
131
2296
44

AVoId knows TRAI will scrap IUC under pressure and they cant wait till 2020 end to gain back customers and now is the time they turn things. Their plans will be costlier than Jio forever and even if you bring that Rs.100 they charging extra you can get 1350 mins calling in Jio if 81 TT is considered. They can attract only few users with truly unlimited but a big chunk of customer don’t give unlimited calls a damn. wink

Jio not charging IUC for on-net/landline calls (J2J and J2LL) but these idiots have blocked calls to landline especially to STD numbers from home circle and while in roaming you always get lines are busy or invalid number since 1 year.

Jon snow eulogizing the dead after the great battle of winter
Deal Cadet
124
382
4
Expand
andromeda wrote:

I guess the screenshot sums up. No offence meant.
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/597733/medium/63096002019-12-07-16-33-22-Breaking-Airtel-Removes-FUP-for-Unlimited-plans-Desi-Dime.png?1575716732

I knew about Airtel, even title of this thread is inspired by that thread smile but I just got to know about voda idea & I checked there was no thread about it so i thought I would break the NEWS smile.

Jon snow eulogizing the dead after the great battle of winter
Deal Cadet
124
382
4
Expand
andromeda wrote:

I guess the screenshot sums up. No offence meant.
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/597733/medium/63096002019-12-07-16-33-22-Breaking-Airtel-Removes-FUP-for-Unlimited-plans-Desi-Dime.png?1575716732

No offense but, I think the word “whole” means something.

Jon snow eulogizing the dead after the great battle of winter
Deal Cadet
124
382
4

Those with brains can check the screenshots.


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/597743/original/Screenshot_2019-12-07-16-48-57-279_com.android.chrome.jpg?1575718033https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/597746/original/Screenshot_2019-12-07-16-49-01-475_com.android.chrome.jpg?1575718165https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/597747/original/Screenshot_2019-12-07-16-49-05-687_com.android.chrome.jpg?1575718232https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/597748/original/Screenshot_2019-12-07-16-49-09-100_com.android.chrome.jpg?1575718281https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/597740/original/Screenshot_2019-12-07-16-49-13-219_com.android.chrome.jpg?1575717886https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/597751/original/Screenshot_2019-12-07-16-49-17-801_com.android.chrome.jpg?1575718393https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/597752/original/Screenshot_2019-12-07-16-49-23-558_com.android.chrome.jpg?1575718429https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/597753/original/Screenshot_2019-12-07-16-49-27-601_com.android.chrome.jpg?1575718460https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/597754/original/Screenshot_2019-12-07-16-49-31-729_com.android.chrome.jpg?1575718484



















Jon snow eulogizing the dead after the great battle of winter
Deal Cadet
124
382
4
iamybs wrote:

Those with brains can check the screenshots.


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/597743/original/Screenshot_2019-12-07-16-48-57-279_com.android.chrome.jpg?1575718033https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/597746/original/Screenshot_2019-12-07-16-49-01-475_com.android.chrome.jpg?1575718165https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/597747/original/Screenshot_2019-12-07-16-49-05-687_com.android.chrome.jpg?1575718232https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/597748/original/Screenshot_2019-12-07-16-49-09-100_com.android.chrome.jpg?1575718281https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/597740/original/Screenshot_2019-12-07-16-49-13-219_com.android.chrome.jpg?1575717886https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/597751/original/Screenshot_2019-12-07-16-49-17-801_com.android.chrome.jpg?1575718393https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/597752/original/Screenshot_2019-12-07-16-49-23-558_com.android.chrome.jpg?1575718429https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/597753/original/Screenshot_2019-12-07-16-49-27-601_com.android.chrome.jpg?1575718460https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/597754/original/Screenshot_2019-12-07-16-49-31-729_com.android.chrome.jpg?1575718484



















@Roushh
@andromeda – Why posting just a piece, post full thing & know if you have brain. No offense, but sound like an idiot.

Jon snow eulogizing the dead after the great battle of winter
Deal Cadet
124
382
4

I appreciate the one who has voted down with reason “Repost”. All other “self promotion” looks like dumb to me. 😄

And it shows how these dumb people use these things for self-promotion. Do they really get promoted by any means? 😂

Slide2
Deal Cadet
51
433
3
iamybs wrote:

Those with brains can check the screenshots.

You put in a lot of efforts to collate all these pictures, what for?

Jon snow eulogizing the dead after the great battle of winter
Deal Cadet
124
382
4
Expand
cocay wrote:

You put in a lot of efforts to collate all these, what for?

To prove some dumb people wrong.

Slide2
Deal Cadet
51
433
3
iamybs wrote:

I appreciate the one who has voted down with reason “Repost”. All other “self promotion” looks like dumb to me. 😄

And it shows how these dumb people use these things for self-promotion. Do they really get promoted by any means? 😂

Your post is more on the following lines:
1. Breaking…. Bharat petroleum reduced petrol in Delhi by 33 paise because of crude price fall (original post)
2. Breaking…. Hindustan Petroleum reduced petrol in Delhi by 33 paise because of crude price fall (your post)

Jon snow eulogizing the dead after the great battle of winter
Deal Cadet
124
382
4

I can’t allow any idiot to put me under bad impression without any reason.

Slide2
Deal Cadet
51
433
3
Expand
iamybs wrote:

To prove some dumb people wrong.

Alright!
Wish you good luck! smile

Jon snow eulogizing the dead after the great battle of winter
Deal Cadet
124
382
4
Expand
cocay wrote:

Your post is more on the following lines:
1. Breaking…. Bharat petroleum reduced petrol in Delhi by 33 paise because of crude price fall (original post)
2. Breaking…. Hindustan Petroleum reduced petrol in Delhi by 33 paise because of crude price fall (your post)

Then how does it promote me?
No offense, but I know you’re part of that bunch of idiots.

Untitled 1
Critic
80
4582
135

if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it’s a duck. wink

Jon snow eulogizing the dead after the great battle of winter
Deal Cadet
124
382
4
Expand
cocay wrote:

Alright!
Wish you good luck! smile

Don’t need from you.👐

Jon snow eulogizing the dead after the great battle of winter
Deal Cadet
124
382
4
Roushh wrote:

if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it’s a duck. wink

It directly means Repost.
Then why self promotion? 🤭

Slide2
Deal Cadet
51
433
3
Expand
iamybs wrote:

Then how does it promote me?
No offense, but I know you’re part of that bunch of idiots.

I don’t mind being an idiot for a change.
All I meant was that similar Unlimited thing was already being discussed at Airtel thread and instead of creating a new thread, you could’ve just added your reply on that thread mentioning about VoID. This was anyway expected… You took it in a wrong sense, completely.

Jon snow eulogizing the dead after the great battle of winter
Deal Cadet
124
382
4
Expand
cocay wrote:

I don’t mind being an idiot for a change.
All I meant was that similar Unlimited thing was already being discussed at Airtel thread and instead of creating a new thread, you could’ve just added your reply on that thread mentioning about VoID. This was anyway expected… You took it in a wrong sense, completely.

I’m not supposed to read every comment on any thread before posting new things?

I checked for thread about voda idea, i didn’t find any, hence posted. As simple as that.

Jon snow eulogizing the dead after the great battle of winter
Deal Cadet
124
382
4
Expand
cocay wrote:

I don’t mind being an idiot for a change.
All I meant was that similar Unlimited thing was already being discussed at Airtel thread and instead of creating a new thread, you could’ve just added your reply on that thread mentioning about VoID. This was anyway expected… You took it in a wrong sense, completely.

You people read that whole thread & that’s why you took this thread in a wrong sense.

Cropped483645689
Deal Captain
125
7405
55
Expand
iamybs wrote:

It directly means Repost.
Then why self promotion? 🤭

500° hotness = 20 karma stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Missing