Bsnl recharge before validity expires

Bsnl recharge before validity expires

135°
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
30
0

what if we recharge a month before validity expires?
1.will that rc will be added in queue till current validity expires or
2. my validity extends or
3. current rc plan will be  replaced by new rc plan?

17 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Lieutenant
8
3184
45

As per my experience “current rc plan will be replaced by new rc plan” since i did it on 1 day earlier than validity ending date but it does not provide any extension and new plan started immediately. (But my recharged plan MRP is not same one than previous one) circle: Tamilnadu

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
80
2551
65

new plan will activate ,
they daily send me sms Dear Customer, STV548 will expire on 06/01/2020. To renew, please send SMS with text to 123 OR DIAL <444*548#>. l* but actually it will expire in february , cheap marketing tactics by BSNL

Download
Shopping Friend
69
29540
488
hackerboys wrote:

cheap marketing tactics by BSNL

Marketing and BSNL stuck_out_tongue
This is called chindi chori laughing

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
100
8

My suggestion, recharge using bsnl portal.. it declines if any recharge plan is not applicable to your plan. Once we know the right recharge plan from bsnl, then we can recharge from other ways based on any offers available

Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Lieutenant
8
3184
45
hackerboys wrote:

new plan will activate ,
they daily send me sms Dear Customer, STV548 will expire on 06/01/2020. To renew, please send SMS with text to 123 OR DIAL <444*548#>. l* but actually it will expire in february , cheap marketing tactics by BSNL

flushed bsnl doing this ?? They also proved that they’re not cheap compared to other telecom players in playing with validity game. Its not tactics.. its tact®ic(k)s.
Missing
Deal Newbie
70
56
1
hackerboys wrote:

new plan will activate ,
they daily send me sms Dear Customer, STV548 will expire on 06/01/2020. To renew, please send SMS with text to 123 OR DIAL <444*548#>. l* but actually it will expire in february , cheap marketing tactics by BSNL

Complain to trai using proof  @hackerboys

Disney incredibles dash
Deal Subedar
1,172
2227
136

I am trying to port from Airtel to bSNL tamilnadu..which plan is better for incoming sms and calls with long validity..any offers for porting into bsnl..

Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Lieutenant
8
3184
45
dealmate wrote:

I am trying to port from Airtel to bSNL tamilnadu..which plan is better for incoming sms and calls with long validity..any offers for porting into bsnl..

74/75 plan is better having 180 days validity with basic plan.
Else try with 153 plan and get unlimited calls/internet (1.5gb/day) for 28 days and basic plan for next 152 days.. in total 180 days.
Or 108 plan with unlimited calls+1gb/day for 28days + basic plan for next 152 days.

Disney incredibles dash
Deal Subedar
1,172
2227
136
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

74/75 plan is better having 180 days validity with basic plan.
Else try with 153 plan and get unlimited calls/internet (1.5gb/day) for 28 days and basic plan for next 152 days.. in total 180 days.
Or 108 plan with unlimited calls+1gb/day for 28days + basic plan for next 152 days.

Is there any porting or first recharge offers as I am going to move to bSNL

My name
Deal Lieutenant
332
3346
64
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

74/75 plan is better having 180 days validity with basic plan.
Else try with 153 plan and get unlimited calls/internet (1.5gb/day) for 28 days and basic plan for next 152 days.. in total 180 days.
Or 108 plan with unlimited calls+1gb/day for 28days + basic plan for next 152 days.

I’m not finding any of these plans on FC (Ap circle)
Are these plans seen only on bsnl website alone?
(I know you are from TN circle)

@rajrocks what’s the cheapest way to extend the validity ( atleast for 90 days)

Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Lieutenant
8
3184
45
Expand
DealLooter wrote:

I’m not finding any of these plans on FC (Ap circle)
Are these plans seen only on bsnl website alone?
(I know you are from TN circle)

@rajrocks what’s the cheapest way to extend the validity ( atleast for 90 days)

For AP circle Rs.36 plan is the only cheapest option with 30 days validity (If you need only to extend validity).

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
25
1

For porting to bsnl can we do it at any mnp centre or store? Or we have to go to bsnl office @mastervijay

Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Lieutenant
8
3184
45
anon32562 wrote:

For porting to bsnl can we do it at any mnp centre or store? Or we have to go to bsnl office @mastervijay

Bsnl office.. (10 mins procedure, but waiting time depends upon crowd) ! Otherwise you can approach any bsnl camping person who are selling bsnl cards in roadsides/malls.

Images
Deal Brigadier
73,868
84975
1180
Expand
DealLooter wrote:

I’m not finding any of these plans on FC (Ap circle)
Are these plans seen only on bsnl website alone?
(I know you are from TN circle)

@rajrocks what’s the cheapest way to extend the validity ( atleast for 90 days)

https://portal2.bsnl.in/myportal/tariffs.do?P...ID

Missing