Can I somehow buy Amazon e-gift voucher worth R...

Can I somehow buy Amazon e-gift voucher worth Rs. 150 using my PhonePe non-withdrawable wallet balance?

55°
Cropped 749861292
Deal Cadet

Can I somehow buy Amazon e-gift voucher worth Rs. 150 using my PhonePe non-withdrawable wallet balance?

13 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Maxresdefault
Deal Cadet

Purchase Amazon gvs from phonepe wallet balance from Zingoy, gyftr, zaggle etc

Cropped 749861292
Deal Cadet
manikantaks4u wrote:

Purchase Amazon gvs from phonepe wallet balance from Zingoy, gyftr, zaggle etc

Dont see PhonePe option on Zingoy.

Maxresdefault
Deal Cadet
Expand
sardasa1 wrote:

Dont see PhonePe option on Zingoy.

Phonepe option will be disabled for Amazon GVs
For that you need to purchase 1st Zingoy GVs from phonepe balance and then purchase Amazon GVs using zingoy vouchers. Just that you need to make 2 orders.

Cropped 749861292
Deal Cadet
Expand
manikantaks4u wrote:

For that you need to purchase 1st Zingoy GVs from phonepe balance and then purchase Amazon GVs using zingoy vouchers. Just that you need to make 2 orders.

No, I dont se PhonePe payment option at all on Zingoy.
Though found it on gyftr.com but minimum Amazon voucher they’re selling is for Rs.250 and not for Rs. 100 or Rs. 50 like Zingoy.

Maxresdefault
Deal Cadet
Expand
sardasa1 wrote:

No, I dont se PhonePe payment option at all on Zingoy.
Though found it on gyftr.com but minimum Amazon voucher they’re selling is for Rs.250 and not for Rs. 100 or Rs. 50 like Zingoy.

Pm me

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
manikantaks4u wrote:

How to buy Amazon gv using Amazon pay balance?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

You Shmarty!!!! … wink … Great thought… biggrin toungueout

Maxresdefault
Deal Cadet
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

Why to buy Amazon gvs again using Amazon pay balance bro?
Btw this can’t be done in Zingoy. Also zingoy gvs can’t be bought using Amazon pay balance.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
manikantaks4u wrote:

Why to buy Amazon gvs again using Amazon pay balance bro?
Btw this can’t be done in Zingoy. Also zingoy gvs can’t be bought using Amazon pay balance.

may be to accumulate all the money added and cb earned in all prime accounts during primeday sale into a single acc sweat_smile

Maxresdefault
Deal Cadet
Expand
thesailorman wrote:

may be to accumulate all the money added and cb earned in all prime accounts during primeday sale into a single acc sweat_smile

Also to extend gv validity. Purchase using gvs which are about to expire to get gvs which 1 year validity. stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

You Shmarty!!!! … wink … Great thought… biggrin toungueout

https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
manikantaks4u wrote:

Also to extend gv validity. Purchase using gvs which are about to expire to get gvs which 1 year validity. stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

For that, order anything by amazonpay and then cancel it. Validity will be extended for a year

Missing
Deal Cadet

Cool bro,,just go to zingoy app and buy Amazon gift voucher and during payment give your upi id and you will get payment notification and at this time you have to DECLINE THE PAYMENT,then go the zingoy page you will find payment faild ,retry with following options ,,at this place u will get the wallets options and in the u can select PHONE PE,and it takes phone pe wallet amount,,,u will get 10%cash bach to phone pe also,,,,,enjoy

Missing