cashback problem with dream11

cashback problem with dream11

90°
Missing
Deal Cadet
142
145
2

i didn’t got any cashback of the order placed yesterday afternoon
i created a new account and applied dream11 and also pickup offer but I haven’t got any cashback till now ???
anyone else who haven’t got the cashback ??
i paid through amazon pay balance

14 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
suspended
0
2788
18

Mera to order ship hi nai huaa

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4262
122
SAyHello wrote:

Mera to order ship hi nai huaa

Mere to sare ship ho gaye. In fact 1 ke alava sab deliver bhi ho gaye. wink

What did you order?

Missing
suspended
0
2788
18
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Mere to sare ship ho gaye. In fact 1 ke alava sab deliver bhi ho gaye. wink

What did you order?


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/574872/original/dd-1562937367677.jpg?1562937391ship ho jayega?

Missing
Deal Cadet
120
190
2

i also received cashback later when my order got shipped….may be you also get after order gets shipped.

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4262
122
Expand
SAyHello wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/574872/original/dd-1562937367677.jpg?1562937391ship ho jayega?

Was it Amazon fulfilled?

It is scheduled to deliver on 15th so it should ship today or tomorrow. I haven’t heard Amazon cancelling the orders for this loot so there is no reason to doubt.

Missing
suspended
0
2788
18
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Was it Amazon fulfilled?

It is scheduled to deliver on 15th so it should ship today or tomorrow. I haven’t heard Amazon cancelling the orders for this loot so there is no reason to doubt.

Bhai 2 order Kiya Tha 1 ship ho gaya
1 pending dikha raha Hai

Missing
suspended
0
2788
18
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Was it Amazon fulfilled?

It is scheduled to deliver on 15th so it should ship today or tomorrow. I haven’t heard Amazon cancelling the orders for this loot so there is no reason to doubt.


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/574878/original/IMG_20190712_191531.jpg?1562939181

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

After order dispatch you’ll get cashback don’t worry

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
206
2

Sayad wagh(tiger) bakri(goat) ko kha gya he.

Cropped483645689
Deal Lieutenant
242
4827
43

Same product ordered . Received 200 cb instant & 100 cb later (dream 11 add money offer) .

Missing
Deal Cadet
142
145
2

Update : got cashback yesterday and product will be delivered today

Missing