Cheapest LED TV

Cheapest LED TV

69°
Missing
Deal Cadet
86
215
12

List the cheapest LED TVs. Preferably from Amazon, but Flipkart is also OK.

Any TV, normal or Smart.

19 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
79
1904
32

Vu 40" fhd tv available around 14-15k during sales.

Missing
Deal Cadet
86
215
12
zafar_khan wrote:

Vu 40" fhd tv available around 14-15k during sales.

I said CHEAPEST

Missing
Deal Newbie
56
80
0
Expand
destructo wrote:

Any other brand

all the seller, tv repair, recommend micromax ,bcz the repairing parts are easy available and cost is also less..

Missing
Deal Subedar
79
1904
32
Expand
destructo wrote:

I said CHEAPEST

Below 10k is pure trash range from sketchy brands.
You can get 32" HD ready models from xiaomi,vu and fk billion for around 12k.
But getting a bigger 40" fhd panel for around 14-15k ( during sales) makes more sense imo.

Missing
Deal Cadet
86
215
12
Expand
abhijith143 wrote:

all the seller, tv repair, recommend micromax ,bcz the repairing parts are easy available and cost is also less..

So it gets faulty often? Have to avoid that brand joy

Missing
Deal Cadet
86
215
12
Expand
zafar_khan wrote:

Below 10k is pure trash range from sketchy brands.
You can get 32" HD ready models from xiaomi,vu and fk billion for around 12k.
But getting a bigger 40" fhd panel for around 14-15k ( during sales) makes more sense imo.

Purpose is different. Also 40’ in 14-15K? LOL Snapdeal? joy

Missing
Deal Subedar
79
1904
32
Expand
destructo wrote:

Purpose is different. Also 40’ in 14-15K? LOL Snapdeal? joy

Ah alright. Well then look for Vu and marq 32" HD ready models available around 10k on Flipkart. Wait for the upcoming sale and buy them with bank cb offer.

Yeah Vu sells 40" 40d6575 model around 15k on Flipkart. It’s full HD ips panel tv.
Great value imo and it was available for around 13k after card discount in the last sales.

Missing
Deal Cadet
86
215
12
Nighthawk69 wrote:

https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B071CTX49P/ref...
Amazon Price is 9990
Flipkart 12999

In Amazon order this https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...
Load cash 5000+ gift on cash load 1000+ card payment 3990.
So effective price is 8990.
PM for more details.

How long does it take for extra 1000 to be credited?

Missing
Deal Cadet
67
351
4
Expand
destructo wrote:

How long does it take for extra 1000 to be credited?

If you place an order now to load money 5000 2days
after loading one day to get 1000 gift balance. total 3 days

Missing
Deal Cadet
86
215
12
Expand
Nighthawk69 wrote:

If you place an order now to load money 5000 2days
after loading one day to get 1000 gift balance. total 3 days

That’s confusing. Try to be simple and clear.

Missing
Deal Cadet
67
351
4
Expand
destructo wrote:

That’s confusing. Try to be simple and clear.

Order this https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin... and you can expect delivery in 2-3days when the delivery guy comes to deliver oreo ask him to load 5000 which you pay in cash reflects in amazon pay. after 24hours you will receive 1000 as pay balance

Missing
suspended
51
20
0
Expand
destructo wrote:

How long does it take for extra 1000 to be credited?

It took 3 days for me. From the time u order to get additional 1k u can expect 5 or 6 days

Missing
Tech Guru
1,551
4310
135

https://i.imgur.com/nGD07bY.jpg

LED TV’s are still expensive, all these are LCD with LED back lights.. So they use less energy.. But prices seem to have come down a lot recently..

Missing