Congress declared their 'Ghoshna Patra' today

Congress declared their 'Ghoshna Patra' today

Anslk
suspended
13
218
1701
142

Congress declared their ‘Ghoshna Patra’ today and guess what is the name of the telecast on IBN 7.:cool: https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

https://i.imgur.com/EGlNM4k.jpg?1

23 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
200w d
Tech Guru
44
0
17446
325

fabulous https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif The Great Indian Laughter challenge https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Its all over
Deal Hunter
400
402
37290
644

good one:-D …

328852
Deal Captain
14
66
13022
223
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
49 avatar middle
Deal Captain
4
74
7540
170

kya photu hai , mujhe dikhai nahi de rahi, office mein banned hai imgur

Images
Deal Hunter Feb 14
131
1,057
16692
283

@breadcrumb bro, chk wither this works,

https://i.imgur.com/EGlNM4k.jpg?1

328852
Deal Captain
14
66
13022
223
breadcrumb wrote:

kya photu hai , mujhe dikhai nahi de rahi, office mein banned hai imgur


proxy site use karo https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

12fb58dcb76ff1692d061a8982c3e193
Deal Major
214
8,336
19674
343

ha ha awesome..

49 avatar middle
Deal Captain
4
74
7540
170

sab banned hai, proxy woxy kuch nahi chalta.

328852
Deal Captain
14
66
13022
223
breadcrumb wrote:

sab banned hai, proxy woxy kuch nahi chalta.


Konsa Prison https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Images
Deal Hunter Feb 14
131
1,057
16692
283
breadcrumb wrote:

sab banned hai, proxy woxy kuch nahi chalta.


the Channel menu slot for 1:30 to 2:00 pm shows Comedy show ………The channel (IBN7) is televising Congress Manifesto release in that slot https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

49 avatar middle
Deal Captain
4
74
7540
170

Thnx penny.

49 avatar middle
Deal Captain
4
74
7540
170
wolf wrote:

breadcrumb wrote:

sab banned hai, proxy woxy kuch nahi chalta.


Konsa Prison https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


IT company prison https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

bwt…mobile ghar pe bhool gaye kya ?

328852
Deal Captain
14
66
13022
223
breadcrumb wrote:

wolf wrote:

breadcrumb wrote:

sab banned hai, proxy woxy kuch nahi chalta.


Konsa Prison https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


IT company prison https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

bwt…mobile ghar pe bhool gaye kya ?


Noop Ported Tata Docomo To Reliance Cdma

So Tata Docomo Ppl Deactivate My Service Reliance Ppl Frgt To Activate https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Index
Critic
10
892
10218
209

In other news: NM420 has got AK49!!! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Anslk
suspended
13
218
1701
142

Please no politics and no more hatred.:roll:
It is just for some fun. I was watching tv and found that hilarious moment so captured one and shared here. Just enjoy the pic.;-} And thanks to all for your appreciation.:-)

Anslk
suspended
13
218
1701
142

Thanks marketdimer:-}

Hamster
Analyst
7
1,736
13764
344
reena7 wrote:

Thanks admin.:-}


don’t have to thank admin. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Djokovic
Deal Lieutenant
2
611
4450
283
marketdimer wrote:

reena7 wrote:

Thanks admin.:-}


don’t have to thank admin. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


yeh kya he bhai ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Hamster
Analyst
7
1,736
13764
344
DealGuru wrote:

marketdimer wrote:

reena7 wrote:

Thanks admin.:-}


don’t have to thank admin. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


yeh kya he bhai ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


djokovic tabse #1 pe nahi aaya jabse aap holiday pe gaye the. yaad hai na? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Ironman
Deal Cadet
2
3
352
48

Congress wasted so much paper to print Jokes as Manifesto.

Missing