credit card

credit card

202°
Missing
Deal Cadet
82
214
3

hey dimers,

can anyone suggest me which is the best credit card to apply for?

requirement- normal online shopping with amazon/flipkart and utility / grocery .
not required any petrol card

currently having citi rewards and indian oil card.

limit – not more than 3 lakhs.

34 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Ball
Deal Cadet
88
593
13

Any contact to get credit card?

Missing
Deal Cadet
82
214
3
bh9queen15 wrote:

Any contact to get credit card?

No will go to bank and apply for that

Missing
Deal Cadet
82
214
3
jitendravarma wrote:

Hdfc moneyback

Could you please breif its benifits or any anual charge?

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
555
10

@kartiklover116 SBI simplyClick if you spend mostly online.

Earn 1 reward point per Rs.100 on all other spends
5X Rewards for online spends
10X Rewards for exclusive partners like Amazon/Flipkart

I can refer you also
Missing
Deal Cadet
82
214
3
makeourdeal wrote:

@kartiklover116 SBI simplyClick if you spend mostly online.

Earn 1 reward point per Rs.100 on all other spends
5X Rewards for online spends
10X Rewards for exclusive partners like Amazon/Flipkart

I can refer you also

Great , what will be the anual charges and what is the value of 1 reward point?

Doraemon 10 ohay tv 46312
Deal Cadet
246
964
9

If ur income is >18lacs , Yes First Preferred Card -

Maxresdefault
Deal Cadet
71
567
13
Expand
kartiklover116 wrote:

Great , what will be the anual charges and what is the value of 1 reward point?

Annual charge 500, waived off if you spend more than 1 Lakh in previous year.
1 reward point = 0.25 Rs or 25 paise

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
555
10
Expand
kartiklover116 wrote:

Great , what will be the anual charges and what is the value of 1 reward point?

Annual Fee (one time): Rs. 499
Joining Perk : Amazon.in gift card worth Rs.500* on joining (referral extra)
Renewal Fee (per annum): Rs. 499 from second year onwards. Renewal Fee reversed if annual spends for last year >= Rs.1,00,000
Add-on Fee (per annum): Nil

Earn 10X Reward Points on online spends with exclusive partners – Amazon / BookMyShow / Cleartrip / Foodpanda / Lenskart / UrbanClap
Earn 5X rewards on all other online spends

Milestone Rewards
Cleartrip e-voucher worth Rs.2,000 on annual online spends of Rs.1 Lakh
Cleartrip e-voucher worth Rs.2,000 on annual online spends of Rs.2 Lakhs

1 reward point = 0.25 Rs

Usually very less offer comes for SBI card, but reward is good for regular usage. I use other card only if there is some offer. If your usage is high at retail store, then you can opt for SimplySave card.

Missing
Deal Cadet
82
214
3
Expand
makeourdeal wrote:

Annual Fee (one time): Rs. 499
Joining Perk : Amazon.in gift card worth Rs.500* on joining (referral extra)
Renewal Fee (per annum): Rs. 499 from second year onwards. Renewal Fee reversed if annual spends for last year >= Rs.1,00,000
Add-on Fee (per annum): Nil

Earn 10X Reward Points on online spends with exclusive partners – Amazon / BookMyShow / Cleartrip / Foodpanda / Lenskart / UrbanClap
Earn 5X rewards on all other online spends

Milestone Rewards
Cleartrip e-voucher worth Rs.2,000 on annual online spends of Rs.1 Lakh
Cleartrip e-voucher worth Rs.2,000 on annual online spends of Rs.2 Lakhs

1 reward point = 0.25 Rs

Usually very less offer comes for SBI card, but reward is good for regular usage. I use other card only if there is some offer. If your usage is high at retail store, then you can opt for SimplySave card.

So how and where to apply, bankbazaar?

1
Deal Lieutenant
126
4331
45
Expand
makeourdeal wrote:

Annual Fee (one time): Rs. 499
Joining Perk : Amazon.in gift card worth Rs.500* on joining (referral extra)
Renewal Fee (per annum): Rs. 499 from second year onwards. Renewal Fee reversed if annual spends for last year >= Rs.1,00,000
Add-on Fee (per annum): Nil

Earn 10X Reward Points on online spends with exclusive partners – Amazon / BookMyShow / Cleartrip / Foodpanda / Lenskart / UrbanClap
Earn 5X rewards on all other online spends

Milestone Rewards
Cleartrip e-voucher worth Rs.2,000 on annual online spends of Rs.1 Lakh
Cleartrip e-voucher worth Rs.2,000 on annual online spends of Rs.2 Lakhs

1 reward point = 0.25 Rs

Usually very less offer comes for SBI card, but reward is good for regular usage. I use other card only if there is some offer. If your usage is high at retail store, then you can opt for SimplySave card.

Are milestone rewards applicable for every year? Or only first year?

Fb img 1497615766929
Deal Cadet
50
134
6
Expand
RockChap wrote:

Are milestone rewards applicable for every year? Or only first year?

Every year #cleartrip

Yellow11 1256751 480x300 v1
Deal Subedar
75
1595
94
Expand
makeourdeal wrote:

Annual Fee (one time): Rs. 499
Joining Perk : Amazon.in gift card worth Rs.500* on joining (referral extra)
Renewal Fee (per annum): Rs. 499 from second year onwards. Renewal Fee reversed if annual spends for last year >= Rs.1,00,000
Add-on Fee (per annum): Nil

Earn 10X Reward Points on online spends with exclusive partners – Amazon / BookMyShow / Cleartrip / Foodpanda / Lenskart / UrbanClap
Earn 5X rewards on all other online spends

Milestone Rewards
Cleartrip e-voucher worth Rs.2,000 on annual online spends of Rs.1 Lakh
Cleartrip e-voucher worth Rs.2,000 on annual online spends of Rs.2 Lakhs

1 reward point = 0.25 Rs

Usually very less offer comes for SBI card, but reward is good for regular usage. I use other card only if there is some offer. If your usage is high at retail store, then you can opt for SimplySave card.

सुना है एस बी आई कार्ड की सर्विसेज काफी खराब है एक क्रेडिट कार्ड इश्यू करने में महीनों लगा लेते हैं क्या यह सच है ? आपका एक्सप्रिएंस क्या कहता है इस बारे में

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
555
10
Expand
drupal wrote:

सुना है एस बी आई कार्ड की सर्विसेज काफी खराब है एक क्रेडिट कार्ड इश्यू करने में महीनों लगा लेते हैं क्या यह सच है ? आपका एक्सप्रिएंस क्या कहता है इस बारे में

muhje to koi problem nhi aayi… issue karne mein normal time hi laga… bas credit limit kam dete hai.. SBI credit card ka service accha hai…even weekend complaint karne ka bhi within 5-6 hour mein reply aata hai. i think outsourced kiya hoga

Yellow11 1256751 480x300 v1
Deal Subedar
75
1595
94
Expand
makeourdeal wrote:

muhje to koi problem nhi aayi… issue karne mein normal time hi laga… bas credit limit kam dete hai.. SBI credit card ka service accha hai…even weekend complaint karne ka bhi within 5-6 hour mein reply aata hai. i think outsourced kiya hoga

कितनी लिमिट दी आपको , और अपने किस प्रकार अप्लाई किया , अगर सैलरी स्लिप न हो तो क्या करें , कुछ एस बी आई के कस्टमर्स को फ्री क्रेडिट कार्ड ऑफर किया जा रहा , वह किस टाइप के कस्टमर्स होते हैं

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
555
10
Expand
drupal wrote:

कितनी लिमिट दी आपको , और अपने किस प्रकार अप्लाई किया , अगर सैलरी स्लिप न हो तो क्या करें , कुछ एस बी आई के कस्टमर्स को फ्री क्रेडिट कार्ड ऑफर किया जा रहा , वह किस टाइप के कस्टमर्स होते हैं

60000. SBI ki site se apply kiya tha… Self salaried ka idea nhi but agar aapke pass koi aur credit card hai to milne mein koi problem nhi honi chahiye

Saikcw
Deal Lieutenant
86
4166
36
bh9queen15 wrote:

Any contact to get credit card?

I can refer you citi card, u can pm me

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
158
3
NewLife wrote:

If ur income is >18lacs , Yes First Preferred Card -

18 Lakh rolleyes … Govt employee cant even think of

Missing
Deal Subedar
33
1306
11

What documents required if one is self employed ?

Images %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
101
3912
54
Simbha3 wrote:

What documents required if one is self employed ?

ITR.

Yellow11 1256751 480x300 v1
Deal Subedar
75
1595
94
Expand
makeourdeal wrote:

60000. SBI ki site se apply kiya tha… Self salaried ka idea nhi but agar aapke pass koi aur credit card hai to milne mein koi problem nhi honi chahiye

Kya card to card basis par apply Kiya thaa aapney

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
555
10
Expand
drupal wrote:

Kya card to card basis par apply Kiya thaa aapney

nhi…but baaki card tha to cibil ka issue nhi tha

D3cbe5619f638b47e8a8fe730cc6939a
Deal Subedar
158
1238
34

I can’t say for sure but I don’t think you can get a credit card with high limit in the beginning. Banks will start you with a low limit card and then will increase it based on your monthly transactions and bill payment.

Don’t ask for a high limit card because it is a red flag. Based on your monthly income 50k-100k limit is acceptable.

Yellow11 1256751 480x300 v1
Deal Subedar
75
1595
94
Expand
makeourdeal wrote:

nhi…but baaki card tha to cibil ka issue nhi tha

Kya credit card statement den ki wajah se cibil score check nahi hua?

Missing
Deal Cadet
82
214
3

So someone can refer me for sbi credit card or tell me any method to apply?

Doraemon 10 ohay tv 46312
Deal Cadet
246
964
9
kartiklover116 wrote:

So someone can refer me for sbi credit card or tell me any method to apply?

pm

Missing