DD 2016 - Tshirt Design

DD 2016 - Tshirt Design

3068°
61
1,984
17150
655

Hi Guys,

It is that time of the year again, where we design our annual Tshirt…. this time we thought we will again throw it open for users to suggest Designs

You can either Suggest a slogan
Or Design the tshirt Itself

If selected, will be used for this years tshirt collection…. plus a small prize for the winning dimer https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

The designs can be submitted before 6th July

Some suggestions we have got in office

There are three ways of losing money:

  • Gambling is the quickest
  • Tax the most brutal
  • Not visiting DesiDIme the most certain

“Oye !!! Charcha bina Kharcha mat kar”

“I Think, Therefore DesiDime”

267 Comments  |  
119 Dimers
 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
4
16228
192

Slogan: “KuttaJi ki Jai” https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Jamaica simboluri rasta 2560x1600 7424
Admin
61
1,984
17150
655
@KuttaJi wrote:

Slogan: “KuttaJi ki Jai” https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


Sir we are not personalising for each user sir https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Img 1120
Deal Captain
39
0
7248
76

Loot ni to Deal ni

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
4
16228
192
@anthrax.ut wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

Slogan: “KuttaJi ki Jai” https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


Sir we are not personalising for each user sir https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

ok
Slogan2: “Sabki jai”

Photo 53007
Deal Hunter
115
54
14586
193
@KuttaJi wrote:

@anthrax.ut wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

Slogan: “KuttaJi ki Jai” https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


Sir we are not personalising for each user sir https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

ok
Slogan2: “Sabki jai”

Election Nhi chalrhe dost idhr https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Img 1120
Deal Captain
39
0
7248
76

MRP? Yo kya howe se?

Qwqwq
Deal Lieutenant
4
536
5721
51

Taglines:
1. We dont know which site you are but We’ll login and Loot you.
2. Le dimers,Searching for PEs before the product goes online.
3. We not only find loot offers in sites but also test the capacity of their servers. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Sv image
Deal Hunter
314
11
23634
74
@agent007 wrote:

@anthrax.ut still haven’t received the Tshirt won last year in contest


is it a slogan bro…

Tumblr ne8fbcyjvr1ru5h8co1 500
Deal Subedar
23
243
2848
141

Sharing is Caring ………..https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/J5EiZ.gif

Sv image
Deal Hunter
314
11
23634
74

Get More Pay Less

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20761
158

A smart spender always visit Desidime!

Juarez
Deal Major
144
21
18620
194

Every rupee saved is a rupee earned

12745912 1094982227231180 5335738288640666803 n
Deal Subedar
5
412
2454
27

Slogan

Desidime: We care for your online needs

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
6
1626
10

Retailers – Be Careful From Dimers

Sellers – Be Careful From Dimers

%e2%80%aa 91 97832 34059%e2%80%ac 20161001 090710
Deal Major
13
0
16170
106

Every Single Penny Counts!!

Juarez
Deal Major
144
21
18620
194

Where something special happens every day.

Juarez
Deal Major
144
21
18620
194

Your stores. Your place.

Juarez
Deal Major
144
21
18620
194

Every day you get our best.

Missing