DesiDime Housie (Every Wednesday at 4 PM)

DesiDime Housie (Every Wednesday at 4 PM)

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 58 Votes: 60

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 1
Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
53
2,137
17965
532

Hello Dimers!

Many of you might already know and have participated in the housie game we have every month.
Due to the great response, we are now going to have a game every wednesday.

All you need to do is register here → http://housie.desidim...m/

Game begins at 4 PM Every Wednesday

You may wish your dimer friends good luck and also congratulate the winners in this thread.

Cheers!

163 Comments  |  
58 Dimers
Images
Shopping Friend
34
55
13957
174

@Nigel is the game app/mobile site compatible?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
56
20
2

I am not able to register

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
53
2,137
17965
532
myliferockkss wrote:

@Nigel is the game app/mobile site compatible?

Will work on mobile site. Not on app currently.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
56
20
2

Is it not possible in Mobile phone

Missing
Deal Subedar
12
605
2150
28
Expand
Nigel wrote:

Will work on mobile site. Not on app currently.

how to let u know that i completed 1st line, 2nd line or fastest five?

A2z1
Deal Colonel
135
126
30306
300
Expand
Nigel wrote:

Will work on mobile site. Not on app currently.

Many have this question… currently or permanently? When will DD app be like a super app?
pls don’t attempt response, raising it to :

@admin
@anthrax.ut

It’s long time app users complain about many things missing, can we expect some great changes coming in app or should we leave those hopes altogether? I stopped using app long ago as using desktop/mobile site is much better & easier than app which is less equipped.

Akshay kumar singh is king 02 large
Deal Subedar
16
737
2791
80

missed full housie by one number. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
12
605
2150
28

just one num left for full house… gone https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
12
605
2150
28
Singh_is_King wrote:

missed full housie by one number. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

kind didnt get crown

Jamaica simboluri rasta 2560x1600 7424
Admin
61
1,980
16816
623
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Many have this question… currently or permanently? When will DD app be like a super app?
pls don’t attempt response, raising it to :

@admin
@anthrax.ut

It’s long time app users complain about many things missing, can we expect some great changes coming in app or should we leave those hopes altogether? I stopped using app long ago as using desktop/mobile site is much better & easier than app which is less equipped.

Hi

So some of the features, if we try to build in the app the app becomes too slow (slower than what it currently is) and we have a limited tech resource availability to solve that

We will soon be releasing a new app…. but still might not have all the features in it…. and may take a little longer

Sorry for all the inconvenience this causes to all ….. we are trying to push as much as we can…. and hopefully we will soon have all three platforms at par

A2z1
Deal Colonel
135
126
30306
300
Expand
anthrax.ut wrote:

Hi

So some of the features, if we try to build in the app the app becomes too slow (slower than what it currently is) and we have a limited tech resource availability to solve that

We will soon be releasing a new app…. but still might not have all the features in it…. and may take a little longer

Sorry for all the inconvenience this causes to all ….. we are trying to push as much as we can…. and hopefully we will soon have all three platforms at par

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Please update emoji list also, nothing to give thumbs up

Images 1502386303556
Deal Lieutenant
5
114
3122
24

Tambola?!

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
53
2,137
17965
532

Now play housie every Wednesday at 4 PM https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
106
20
1

wish all the best to all!

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Game start r not

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
200
20
0

Winner of housie🙌

Missing
suspended
0
50
20
0

i am also a winner of housie(3rd Line)..
when we will get the dimes?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
37
419
3818
30

I am also winner of housie (full housie) https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Congratulation to all the winners https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
53
2,137
17965
532
a4aladdin wrote:

i am also a winner of housie(3rd Line)..
when we will get the dimes?

Using multiple accounts is not allowed. Sorry!

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Boss how to see win r lose

Tumblr ol8bpjxob91qesncyo1 500
Budding Star
420
15,275
25011
107
Expand
Nigel wrote:

Using multiple accounts is not allowed. Sorry!

When will dimes credit in account

Samouel963
Deal Cadet
0
63
398
8

i love this game, but i am unable to find the register icon. Its quite a long time since the last visit as my work is hectic as a surgeon

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
53
2,137
17965
532
Expand
CR7 wrote:

When will dimes credit in account

It’s done already.

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
53
2,137
17965
532

Next game will be on 16th Aug, 4PM

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Where do we find the ticket for housie ?

1422080808396
Deal Cadet
0
9
423
10

mobile browser not supporting well

Missing