Did you get into any kind of scam?

Did you get into any kind of scam?

92°
Missing
Deal Cadet
155
440
2

After reading @sardasa story regarding scam’s. I wanted to know if anyone else faced a scam and willing to share it here.
It will help the community to prevent getting bait from the different scams operating now.

15 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
32
1

Yes..my friends scammed me saying life becomes more amazing after marriage.. sweat sweat

Missing
Deal Cadet
155
440
2
vicky.sahu58328 wrote:

Yes..my friends scammed me saying life becomes more amazing after marriage.. sweat sweat

Sorry laughing But, here I am asking for money related scams

Missing
Deal Cadet
155
440
2
vicky.sahu58328 wrote:

Yes..my friends scammed me saying life becomes more amazing after marriage.. sweat sweat

Your friend be like Mera toh kat Gaya hai aab jab thak Kisi aur Ka Nahi khatega toh sukoon Nahi milega

Missing
Deal Hunter
81
15461
206

6 Saal se abhi tak nhi hua ,use common sense while dealing nhi hoga scam.

Missing
Deal Cadet
155
440
2

Actually there are some legal scams like investing in ULIP – Unit Linked Investment Policy.
@Amolverma.6

Missing
Deal Cadet
13
108
2

Scam Ha Hua To Hai

But Yaha Nahi Telegram

Missing
Deal Cadet
78
111
13
DealBroker23 wrote:

Actually there are some legal scams like investing in ULIP – Unit Linked Investment Policy.
@Amolverma.6

Lic is a bigger scam then. You lose money in lic policy due to inflation.

Missing
Deal Cadet
155
440
2
HACKER1011 wrote:

Scam Ha Hua To Hai

But Yaha Nahi Telegram

It’s okay, can you elaborate how the scam works?

Missing
Deal Cadet
155
440
2
hackerboys wrote:

yes , MMM global confused

Oh, I knew how this work. May be you can add how it works for others.

Missing
Deal Cadet
352
967
13

bas ek jhooth bola tha ek bar…..

Meri Ek Taang NAkli hai Main Hockey ka BAhut bada Khiladi tha..
Ek Din meri kisi baat se Uday bhai ko gussa aaya..
Meri hi hockey stick se meri taang ke chaar tukde kar daale
Lekin dil ke bahut acche hai, fauran Hospital le gaye, ilaaj karaya, Kuch paise diye aur yeh Stick di..

Missing
Deal Cadet
15
727
2
vicky.sahu58328 wrote:

Yes..my friends scammed me saying life becomes more amazing after marriage.. sweat sweat


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/616900/original/images_%282%29.jpeg?1589457405

Missing
Deal Cadet
155
440
2
Tera_Jija wrote:

bas ek jhooth bola tha ek bar…..

Meri Ek Taang NAkli hai Main Hockey ka BAhut bada Khiladi tha..
Ek Din meri kisi baat se Uday bhai ko gussa aaya..
Meri hi hockey stick se meri taang ke chaar tukde kar daale
Lekin dil ke bahut acche hai, fauran Hospital le gaye, ilaaj karaya, Kuch paise diye aur yeh Stick di..

laughing
Missing