Hotness Donate to save Cauvery River - Just Rs 42 a Tree

Hot Deal Donate to save Cauvery River - Just Rs 42 a Tree

317°
Dp
Deal Cadet
50
180
1

Please donate to save the River, the Farmers, the Ecology…

To Donate, go to CauveryCalling.org
Payment options include, Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI, All Major Wallets…

There are a lot of controversies surrounding Sadhguru. Unless we know facts first hand, it isn’t wise to pass a judgement on them.

For this post, just watch the videos and judge for yourself whether the man talks Sense and Logic about Soil, Ocean, River etc. If he does, do you wish to support him? That’s all there is to this.

Here’re some YouTube Videos for reference:

50 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
51
303
4

Great move. I will check it out and donate tonight.

Dp
Deal Cadet
50
180
1
DaBomb wrote:

Great move. I will check it out and donate tonight.

Cool sunglasses
I personally don’t belong to this organization or a blind supporter of Sadhguru. However, this mission is about making changes at the grass root level and ecology which will eventually make an impact on everyone’s life, big or small …
This is not about any political party, any organization but it’s about the soil, the farmers, the river, the ecology, the citizens….

40898156 888691151330491 2694152059007008768 o
Deal Subedar
18
1444
9

He is big liar
He killed his wife
And he talks nuisance like nityananda
Saw some videos few days back


I will do donation
But will not believe him
Rally for rivers was flop

He roams in imported car

Missing
Deal Newbie
70
56
0
Expand
alphagirl wrote:

Cool sunglasses
I personally don’t belong to this organization or a blind supporter of Sadhguru. However, this mission is about making changes at the grass root level and ecology which will eventually make an impact on everyone’s life, big or small …
This is not about any political party, any organization but it’s about the soil, the farmers, the river, the ecology, the citizens….

What about illegal construction he made in TN destroying the same environment

Dp
Deal Cadet
50
180
1
Gothillabro wrote:

He roams in imported car

Is it a crime roaming in imported cars? Don’t all super rich folks do that? Why pinpoint him?

If the cause appeals to you, take it forward. Otherwise, there are people who point fingers even on Krishna, Allah, Jesus and almost everybody…

Cropped 67832584
Deal Cadet
146
732
5
Expand
Pool_Bhai wrote:

What about illegal construction he made in TN destroying the same environment

Have  you  yourself  checked  whether its illegal   ,  or  just  catch  anything  that’s  in the  air.

Cropped 67832584
Deal Cadet
146
732
5
Expand
alphagirl wrote:

Is it a crime roaming in imported cars? Don’t all super rich folks do that? Why pinpoint him?

If the cause appeals to you, take it forward. Otherwise, there are people who point fingers even on Krishna, Allah, Jesus and almost everybody…

Excellent plus1

40898156 888691151330491 2694152059007008768 o
Deal Subedar
18
1444
9
Expand
alphagirl wrote:

Is it a crime roaming in imported cars? Don’t all super rich folks do that? Why pinpoint him?

If the cause appeals to you, take it forward. Otherwise, there are people who point fingers even on Krishna, Allah, Jesus and almost everybody…

It is not about rich or poor

That self claimed guru is enjoying in people money
He is cheating others/Doing unethical business  in name of God


U can check old Tamil newspaper to know about him

40898156 888691151330491 2694152059007008768 o
Deal Subedar
18
1444
9
Expand
alphagirl wrote:

Is it a crime roaming in imported cars? Don’t all super rich folks do that? Why pinpoint him?

If the cause appeals to you, take it forward. Otherwise, there are people who point fingers even on Krishna, Allah, Jesus and almost everybody…

I will not talk about gods of any religion

I hate self claimed gurujis cheating people

Missing
Deal Newbie
70
56
0
Expand
alphagirl wrote:

Is it a crime roaming in imported cars? Don’t all super rich folks do that? Why pinpoint him?

If the cause appeals to you, take it forward. Otherwise, there are people who point fingers even on Krishna, Allah, Jesus and almost everybody…

Are you pointing osho?

Dp
Deal Cadet
50
180
1
Expand
Gothillabro wrote:

I will not talk about gods of any religion

I hate self claimed gurujis cheating people

Unless the people following him, spending money on his programs don’t feel they are being cheated or are being taken advantage of, we calling him cheat is labelling ourselves fools.

If you don’t love him, it’s fine but hating him just by reading and watching news and videos is not right.

Experience him or his programs first hand, then pass your judgement based on your own experience. That’s being authentic.

Dp
Deal Cadet
50
180
1
Expand
Pool_Bhai wrote:

Are you pointing osho?

Oh no man. Lol.
It was a general statement about how common folks like us point fingers at everything

Dp
Deal Cadet
50
180
1
Expand
Pool_Bhai wrote:

What about illegal construction he made in TN destroying the same environment

If you have verified these claims first hand of him destroying whatever you say, don’t donate and don’t let any of your acquaintances donate. Money is hard to earn, it’s definitely not for donating for free.
If your statement is based only on hearsay in media, I don’t know what else to say….

Pikachu
Deal Subedar
11
2661
37
Expand
alphagirl wrote:

Unless the people following him, spending money on his programs don’t feel they are being cheated or are being taken advantage of, we calling him cheat is labelling ourselves fools.

If you don’t love him, it’s fine but hating him just by reading and watching news and videos is not right.

Experience him or his programs first hand, then pass your judgement based on your own experience. That’s being authentic.

I really don’t know how people can spend their precious time on following these so called Baba’s and even attending their samagam. Also almost every other Baba is fraud. He might be or might be not. Don’t know.

So I am not pointing if he is fraud or not. God knows. But I have never followed any Baba’s in my life.

There is only & only one way to succeed in my life and that is hard-work(Focusing on goals). You can’t succeed in life by just attending these samagam’s & all.

Regarding the initiative he started it really seems good hope it don’t turned out to be an another scam.

Dp
Deal Cadet
50
180
1
Expand
malikcool wrote:

Regarding the initiative he started it really seems good hope it don’t turned out to be an another scam.

Even I hope so smile
Scams are usually done behind the doors unlike this which is out in the open for entire nation and even international community and media to see the action on ground….

Thumbimgcrop 1470511284336
Deal Subedar
175
1525
26
Gothillabro wrote:

He is big liar
He killed his wife
And he talks nuisance like nityananda
Saw some videos few days back


I will do donation
But will not believe him
Rally for rivers was flop

He roams in imported car

Correct agi helidre kal nan maga awnu

Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
195
2431
32
Expand
malikcool wrote:

I really don’t know how people can spend their precious time on following these so called Baba’s and even attending their samagam. Also almost every other Baba is fraud. He might be or might be not. Don’t know.

So I am not pointing if he is fraud or not. God knows. But I have never followed any Baba’s in my life.

There is only & only one way to succeed in my life and that is hard-work(Focusing on goals). You can’t succeed in life by just attending these samagam’s & all.

Regarding the initiative he started it really seems good hope it don’t turned out to be an another scam.

But I see you are fan of @KwiKNiK , I mean you follow Kwiknik baba.

Pikachu
Deal Subedar
11
2661
37
Expand
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

But I see you are fan of @KwiKNiK , I mean you follow Kwiknik baba.

Hahaha! Na re, he is one of my oldest friend on DD. He is a simple human being not a Baba as far as I know. @KwiKNiK Hope you are not a Baba. Just kidding. smile stuck_out_tongue

Dp
Deal Cadet
50
180
1
Gothillabro wrote:

Rally for rivers was flop

Rally for Rivers was a campaign to raise awareness about rivers and related things.
Cauvery Calling is the culmination of that campaign. Do you remember people had to give missed calls to a certain number if they felt campaign was right and it meant something for them ?
Sadhguru is the brain behind this campaign and he has involved government to execute this. It’s a long term plan spanning over 10-15 years. The missed calls acted like a vote to tell government that the citizens of the country support Sadhguru’s mission in reviving our rivers. More the votes, more the reasons for govt. to get in action on this…

Cropped75770540910922727
Blogger
514
1934
50
Expand
malikcool wrote:

I really don’t know how people can spend their precious time on following these so called Baba’s and even attending their samagam. Also almost every other Baba is fraud. He might be or might be not. Don’t know.

So I am not pointing if he is fraud or not. God knows. But I have never followed any Baba’s in my life.

There is only & only one way to succeed in my life and that is hard-work(Focusing on goals). You can’t succeed in life by just attending these samagam’s & all.

Regarding the initiative he started it really seems good hope it don’t turned out to be an another scam.

Very balanced opinion and I tend to agree with this thought very much! The life history of these godmen are quite interesting too. The sad part are the followers.. that they take everything for granted without verifying. Blind Faith fuels their plans (finally scams) to exploit the believers. Sanity is very pricey in this world and really hard to achieve.. even for these Yogis and Babas. Lol..

I have mixed opinions about him but would like to support the cause mentioned by OP.. if not through this route.. maybe by some other. (More credible)

Pikachu
Deal Subedar
11
2661
37
Expand
deb3l wrote:

Very balanced opinion and I tend to agree with this thought very much! The life history of these godmen are quite interesting too. The sad part are the followers.. that they take everything for granted without verifying. Blind Faith fuels their plans (finally scams) to exploit the believers. Sanity is very pricey in this world and really hard to achieve.. even for these Yogis and Babas. Lol..

I have mixed opinions about him but would like to support the cause mentioned by OP.. if not through this route.. maybe by some other. (More credible)

Absolutely right! plus1

Pikachu
Deal Subedar
11
2661
37

@deb3l Also, you will noticed one major common thing in almost all those any Baba follower’s. And that is those are the people who mostly suffering from some kind of problems such as personal/career/financial/health & what’s not.

And these so called Baba’s believe them they will get rid of their problems by doing this & that.

But I really don’t know why people don’t understand the simple thing If they have some kind of problems they will be the best one who can look for the solution and solve it out. How can a Baba help on this.

Baba is not a financial advisor/career advisor & not a doctor.

Cropped75770540910922727
Blogger
514
1934
50
malikcool wrote:

@deb3l Also, you will noticed one major common thing in almost all those follower’s. And that is those are the people who mostly suffering from some kind of problems such as personal/career/financial & what’s not. And these so called Baba’s believe them they will get rid of their problems by doing this & that.

But I really don’t know why people don’t understand the simple thing If they have some kind of problems they will be the best one who can look for the solution and solve it out. How can a Baba help on this.

Hmm.. that’s absolutely true. The key is in the self. But, people never try to find it by their own.. obvio that’s too much hard and needs more determination than the one required at the first place what made things go south.. lol.. too ironic, isn’t it?

The need of some outside help (I prefer professional counsellors) surely helps a lot in such cases. People should know the difference between help with benefits (in return) and without it. The general idea is to get cheated the classic way.. wink They normally get *first advices absolutely free in these cases which was not in case of a professional. Lol..

Another side is the “Karishma” effect. These Babas are pro-psychologist thus manage to get to the core of the problems easily. But, while offering soultions sometimes they seem delusional too (specially this guy). Their focus comes back to one’s own self. That’s when we should get to the point and choose the right thing for ourselves.

But people often love to get entertained than enlightened, and these type of godmen facilitate that service.

40898156 888691151330491 2694152059007008768 o
Deal Subedar
18
1444
9
Expand
alphagirl wrote:

Unless the people following him, spending money on his programs don’t feel they are being cheated or are being taken advantage of, we calling him cheat is labelling ourselves fools.

If you don’t love him, it’s fine but hating him just by reading and watching news and videos is not right.

Experience him or his programs first hand, then pass your judgement based on your own experience. That’s being authentic.

The people will be fooled easily
They will realise very late
I know many people who lost money

If u want I will share their experience

I just expressed my view
I don’t want to argue with you
In this matter

My advice Don’t trust anyone blindly

Pikachu
Deal Subedar
11
2661
37
Expand
deb3l wrote:

Hmm.. that’s absolutely true. The key is in the self. But, people never try to find it by their own.. obvio that’s too much hard and needs more determination than the one required at the first place what made things go south.. lol.. too ironic, isn’t it?

The need of some outside help (I prefer professional counsellors) surely helps a lot in such cases. People should know the difference between help with benefits (in return) and without it. The general idea is to get cheated the classic way.. wink They normally get *first advices absolutely free in these cases which was not in case of a professional. Lol..

Another side is the “Karishma” effect. These Babas are pro-psychologist thus manage to get to the core of the problems easily. But, while offering soultions sometimes they seem delusional too (specially this guy). Their focus comes back to one’s own self. That’s when we should get to the point and choose the right thing for ourselves.

But people often love to get entertained than enlightened, and these type of godmen facilitate that service.

True!

If there are doctors they are for a reason.(To solve health related problems).

If there are counsellor they are for a reason. (To help get rid of depression/personal issues).

If there are friends/families they are for a reason. (To help each other sharing feelings/thoughts/happiness/sadness).

If there is Google Baba it is for a reason. (To solve most of the queries).

If there are so called Baba’s they are for a reason. (To thug innocent people). smile

Cropped75770540910922727
Blogger
514
1934
50
Expand
malikcool wrote:

True!

If there are doctors they are for a reason.(To solve health related problems).

If there are counsellor they are for a reason. (To help get rid of depression/personal issues).

If there are friends/families they are for a reason. (To help each other sharing feelings/thoughts/happiness/sadness).

If there is Google Baba it is for a reason. (To solve most of the queries).

If there are so called Baba’s they are for a reason. (To thug innocent people). smile

Truth explained in the simplest way! plus1 Hilarious.. smile sweat_smile

KP!

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
303
4
Expand
malikcool wrote:

True!

If there are doctors they are for a reason.(To solve health related problems).

If there are counsellor they are for a reason. (To help get rid of depression/personal issues).

If there are friends/families they are for a reason. (To help each other sharing feelings/thoughts/happiness/sadness).

If there is Google Baba it is for a reason. (To solve most of the queries).

If there are so called Baba’s they are for a reason. (To thug innocent people). smile

I partly agree with you, many self claimed babas are thug but it doesn’t mean everyone is. There are things at spiritual level. People go to baba for this exact reason too.

Note: btw a doctor can be crook and a hospital can be doing day light robbery. A counselor can be crook and have malicious intent. Friend/family can be cheater and back stabbers, Google can be wrong or censured, so why do we expect every baba to be honest and here to help people. Don’t you think it’s childish

Cropped75770540910922727
Blogger
514
1934
50
Expand
DaBomb wrote:

I partly agree with you, many self claimed babas are thug but it doesn’t mean everyone is. There are things at spiritual level. People go to baba for this exact reason too.

Note: btw a doctor can be crook and a hospital can be doing day light robbery. A counselor can be crook and have malicious intent. Friend/family can be cheater and back stabbers, Google can be wrong or censured, so why do we expect every baba to be honest and here to help people. Don’t you think it’s childish

Just think it the other way around…

You’ll get innumerous examples of genuine docs, professionals, frnds, internet data and so on.. do you find one genuine godmen ever? If so, pls help me know that one.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
303
4
Expand
deb3l wrote:

Just think it the other way around…

You’ll get innumerous examples of genuine docs, professionals, frnds, internet data and so on.. do you find one genuine godmen ever? If so, pls help me know that one.

Yup I do. Next year I am going to ladakh to meet him and spent few days in solitary. My friend have went there multiple times.
Note: btw now you rarely find honest doctors and hospital. I am telling you this from my experience.
I don’t have experience with babas. At most I have seen them from afar. So without personal experience i can’t comment if they are good or bad. I believe in myself.
(I will go to ladakh to spend my time in solitary and with nature and to meet with few people who has similar goal like me).

Missing