Duronto, Rajdhani and Shatabdi to have surge pr...

Duronto, Rajdhani and Shatabdi to have surge pricing!

Score: 3 Votes: 3
Score: 3 Votes: 3
Score: 3 Votes: 3
Sharingan hd pictures 4
Deal Subedar
5
193
2332
50

Surge pricing to be introduced for Rajdhani, Shatabdi, Duronto trains.
The fares will increase by 10 per cent with every 10 per cent of berths sold from 9th September onwards.

So, in case you have to book tickets urgently it is better to book flights going forward.

Due to tough competition, flight fares are going down, where as railway charges are touching the roof, getting very difficult for people like me to afford. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

22 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
87
1780
22
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif
Cutee
Deal Subedar
0
258
1970
24

like Suvidha/Premium trains ?

Baahubali movie release date confirmed
Deal Colonel
619
6,483
42592
411

vk


ATC NEWS Alert:Duronto, Rajdhani and Shatabdi to have surge pricing starting 9th Sep



https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/246924/medium/3561220Subscribe-Logo-2.png?1480951135

Sharingan hd pictures 4
Deal Subedar
5
193
2332
50
@DealDroid wrote:

like Suvidha/Premium trains ?

Yes

Avatar
Deal Subedar
0
71
1266
16

they dont want middle class people in those premium trains i think, have to check flight before checking train now.

Offtopic:
they ban surge pricing in ola like cabs but in trians and flight they allow it ? this is something like “If we done means, they’re correct, others are not allowed to fool people by high pricing, only we fool people”

Img 20170318 103633
Deal Lieutenant
4
283
4878
54

Lagta hai mera Rajdhani,Shatabdi,Duronto mein chadne ka khaab khaab hi reh jayega https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Loveeeeeee 2ifgch7s%281%29
Deal Subedar
0
165
1448
25

Went twice in Rajadhani it Great ride…
Clean & Good Meals provided along …
Price Hike Wil be bad – Hav a wish a Travel again in those.

Img 20170318 103633
Deal Lieutenant
4
283
4878
54
@itzdreaming wrote:

Went twice in Rajadhani it Great ride…
Clean & Good Meals provided along …
Price Hike Wil be bad – Hav a wish a Travel again in those.


itz dreaming you know https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0
@desibuddy wrote:

they dont want middle class people in those premium trains i think, have to check flight before checking train now.

Offtopic:
they ban surge pricing in ola like cabs but in trians and flight they allow it ? this is something like “If we done means, they’re correct, others are not allowed to fool people by high pricing, only we fool people”

now also surge charge is there in cab .wtf this govt will do. ek to kajrewaal aise hi ch#tya kaat raha ha . uppar se ye sab

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0
@itzdreaming wrote:

Went twice in Rajadhani it Great ride…
Clean & Good Meals provided along …
Price Hike Wil be bad – Hav a wish a Travel again in those.

meal to bakwas ho gaya ha horrible

Stupendous man
Critic
0
387
8904
95

They should have left Duronto alone. It was a great initiative for those who wouldn’t get a AC class ticket easily. Hiking it’s price will defeat it’s purpose. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Images
Deal Cadet
0
62
860
9

Gov dnt want me to travel https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
54322
1070
@lostdrms wrote:

Gov dnt want me to travel https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Neither u r able to sellphone.

Images
Deal Cadet
0
62
860
9
@Alpha.Barood wrote:

@lostdrms wrote:

Gov dnt want me to travel https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Neither u r not able to sellphone.


Use of two negatives https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Cutee
Deal Subedar
0
258
1970
24
@thrifty_indian wrote:

They should have left Duronto alone. It was a great initiative for those who wouldn’t get a AC class ticket easily. Hiking it’s price will defeat it’s purpose. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Are you sure you’re talking about Duronto and not GaribRath ?? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
54322
1070
@lostdrms wrote:

@Alpha.Barood wrote:

@lostdrms wrote:

Gov dnt want me to travel https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Neither u r not able to sellphone.


Use of two negatives https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thanks . corrected.

Stupendous man
Critic
0
387
8904
95
@DealDroid wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

They should have left Duronto alone. It was a great initiative for those who wouldn’t get a AC class ticket easily. Hiking it’s price will defeat it’s purpose. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Are you sure you’re talking about Duronto and not GaribRath ?? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Duronto was cheaper than Rajdhani/Shatabdi but faster than either one of them.

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
147
1798
15

1st AC fare is still the same. No surge price.
Airlines are fined DGCA if they are late. What about trains running late? They are charging surge price they should also give cashback for getting late.

Funny cute animated pug gif 22
Deal Cadet
1
92
878
18

Price hike is good when likewise Services are maintained accordingly
But in case of Railways as per my many experiences in this year.

Missing