Earn (300-8000rs per month) FREE ETN coins

Deal Cadet
akhilsharma1...

So guys first of all, this is crypto currency related, you guys may have never heard of etn but i think you guys know about crypto mining.so electroneum team had launched a mobile miner which is a simulated miner, it means its not mining anything but just giving free coins based on phone power.
Min. Coins per day =6=10rs
Max. Coins =18 =almost 30rs
So it’s free money, electroneum coin price can go to 1$ in future, you guy just have to let app run in the background, that’s it, nothing much to do, it doesn’t use much internet or battery, negligible.
But just imagine you guys will get coins for free nd you can sell them on an indian exchange, Bitbns.com.
100rs worth coins today can become 3000rs coins in 5-6 months. It’s an amazing opportunity.
So here’s the procedure on how to install :-
1.download Electroneum app from Google play store,
2.sign up
3.note down all details
4.click on start, your phone will start getting coins per day,

Click on earn free coins nd enter my referral code
AE4F38

you will earn more coins by entering this.
Here are the proofs

https://i.imgur.com/8...K7

https://i.imgur.com/U...Ea

https://i.imgur.com/J...hZ

https://i.imgur.com/i...mF

61 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
This is an amazing opportunity to take part in crypto revolution and earn free coins just by doing nothing, coins earned in a month could be worth 6-10000 in future.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How many ETM can be mined a day?
What is Hash rate that one gets on a mobile device?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You will get minimum 30 hash and min. 6 coins every day. Remember this that this is a like a fake miner but it gives coins according to power, but you will get min. 6 coins per day on any mobile.

View 18 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

This is an amazing opportunity to gain coins which could be worth a lot in future, i don’t know how people can be so dumb to down vote this

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

one of the major indian cryptocurrency exchange coinsecure is compromised ..

CEO filed FIR and mentioned name of CSO as primary suspect ..

those who had funds there ,, be ready for workout ,, hope they will refund , but what if they file for bankruptcy !!

source – their website homepage …

cc @zafar_khan

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Although they are saying they will refund from their personal funds i doubt it.
Something seemed shady about that exchange since i got their kyc verification call few months back.

Few other exchanges would bite the dust in coming days.
Embrace for the possible storm, price drops and exchange exit scams.

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i mined 19 etn but still its not available in wallet balance

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yeah i know, its because team is working on easing up the blockchain from the load, don’t worry, coins will come in your wallet, if you worry about 19, then i have 59 in the pending balance, let the miner, nothing to worry about, i am using the app from one n half months so i can assure you that coins will come automatically in wallet whenever team decides to process the minig coins.

View 4 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Just wait few days guys, etn team going to do fork and process payments.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hey guys, etn coins have started coming in wallets and price of etn coin is also increasing. Here’s the proof of recently received coins.

https://i.imgur.com/Y...Wk

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Coins are coming to everyone’s wallet

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Whoever got etn can earn free etnx guys, need to transfer etn on paper wallet and don’t sell etn, their soft fork is coming and instant payments too, if all goes right, we will see etn at 0.5-1$ this year

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

bhai ek kam karo zebi wala offer dekhlo , itni mehnat ETN me kar rahe ho .
you only need to send 1 ether to Okex account and keep there for 1-2 weeks , in return zebi will give you tokens worth 10k-20K INR (assured) .

ZEBI is basically indian team of IITians but registered in singapore . already x10 from ico price and big scope of price hike in future . in their telegram group complete info given , it is very easy . (make sure to do enter passport number on OKEX , only number no need of scan copy or picture for KYC 1 level)

cc @zafar_khan

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Etn blockchain fork is coming guys, so for some days, you may not get coins, don’t worry

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Lol electroneum fallen by 40%..now less than a rupee.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Well it’s bear market, everything has dropped. Nothing funny or unusual

Link Copied

Moment of silence for fallen comrades.

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Etn iPhone app got approved, coming soon.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Keep an eye on Etn guys, big deals coming.

Link Copied

I think we should not encourage Cryptocurrency. It’s just waste of electricity. And it’s in digital form not in physical form. Bitcoin price was hiked only bcoz lots of demand was created. And without learning concept of Bitcoin people started purchasing it to make profit. This created more demand. Also it can be used for illegal activities as its nearly impossible to track Cryptocurrency transactions.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Read again toungueout

View 8 more replies
Link Copied

And if more preferences is given for investment in crypto then I think investment for other sector like stock market, real estate, precious metals, will get decrease. Which will bring some economical imbalance to the nation. And lots of private firm will come with new Cryptocurrency which may turn to be scam afterwards.

Link Copied

Am not against Cryptocurrency completely. If you are getting Cryptocurrency for free eighter etn or some other then mine it from pc or mobile. But ensure that this app or software does not harm your data.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bro i got so much free money from Etn, it doesn’t do anything, it’s not even mining anything, just so let new people come to Etn and get used to it, doesn’t take any data. All great

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Electroneum again started giving coins like earlier and you don’t have to keep app open, just click on start and close the app and come back later and coins will keep earning.

replyuser
Click here to reply