Ebay accounts suspended

Ebay accounts suspended

12745912 1094982227231180 5335738288640666803 n
Deal Subedar
5
412
2454
27

I just check my ebay accounts and all my 13 accounts are suspended. Each account is register with different mobile no and different email id. I got following message

Dear xxxxxx

After reviewing your eBay account, recent activity has raised serious security concerns. As a result, we’ve taken the following action on your account:
- Your eBay account has been suspended indefinitely. 
- Some or all of your listings may have been removed. A list of any removed items will be listed further down in this email.

You won’t be able to use eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account. Any outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven’t previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.

We’ve taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn’t cause harm — however unintentionally — to the eBay community.

We appreciate your understanding.

Regards,

eBay India Customer Service

Please check your accounts

22 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Qwqwq
Deal Lieutenant
4
536
5721
51

They filter using IP as well. And there is no use of requesting them to reactivate.

Just like uber they never do

12745912 1094982227231180 5335738288640666803 n
Deal Subedar
5
412
2454
27
@bookface wrote:

They filter using IP as well. And there is no use of requesting them to reactivate.

Just like uber they never do

I have order using 2 accounts…my order also shipped… any chances they call back shipment like snapdeal did in Sdfc200 loot

Qwqwq
Deal Lieutenant
4
536
5721
51
@erudite3k6 wrote:

@bookface wrote:

They filter using IP as well. And there is no use of requesting them to reactivate.

Just like uber they never do

I have order using 2 accounts…my order also shipped… any chances they call back shipment like snapdeal did in Sdfc200 loot


no ebay sellers never do that.

Happened to me once. courier mssed delivery and it went back. coulnt claim for refund as acnt was blocked. :/ but it was a asmall order

My name
Deal Lieutenant
0
317
3182
61

LOL. I stopped using ebay from last 6 months https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

#InnerPeace

12745912 1094982227231180 5335738288640666803 n
Deal Subedar
5
412
2454
27
@DealLooter wrote:

LOL. I stopped using ebay from last 6 months https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

#InnerPeace

check ur accounts….

Images
Moderator
4
267
14544
228
@DealLooter wrote:

LOL. I stopped using ebay from last 6 months https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

#InnerPeace


Me too! no orders in ebay since many months by me https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
2204
58

dont use ebay , they will come on track]
well the answer is that from now onwards they are also traking ur browser cookies as well as MAC IP

319053 dark angel
Deal Subedar
5
179
1554
39
@DealLooter wrote:

LOL. I stopped using ebay from last 6 months https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

#InnerPeace


same here… last year may .. all my accounts including a seller account with 10k pending remittance was suspended.. but they paid the remittance even after suspension .. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Img 20180128 082349
Deal Lieutenant
4
2
5208
59
@bookface wrote:

They filter using IP as well. And there is no use of requesting them to reactivate.

Just like uber they never do


Nope I revoked suspension for one.

@erudite3k6 I will suggest to write a mail to unblock one account if you send for all then they may not revoke.

12745912 1094982227231180 5335738288640666803 n
Deal Subedar
5
412
2454
27
“@Dark_AngeL ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...13 wrote:

@DealLooter wrote:

LOL. I stopped using ebay from last 6 months https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

#InnerPeace


same here… last year may .. all my accounts including a seller account with 10k pending remittance was suspended.. but they paid the remittance even after suspension .. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

why seller account suspended??

12745912 1094982227231180 5335738288640666803 n
Deal Subedar
5
412
2454
27
@saymyname wrote:

@bookface wrote:

They filter using IP as well. And there is no use of requesting them to reactivate.

Just like uber they never do


Nope I revoked suspension for one.

@erudite3k6 I will suggest to write a mail to unblock one account if you send for all then they may not revoke.

I have already sent mail they replied that suspension will not revoked and please don’t mail us again https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Img 20180128 082349
Deal Lieutenant
4
2
5208
59
@erudite3k6 wrote:
<br /I have already sent mail they replied that suspension will not revoked and please don’t mail us again https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif


Baap Re! Seems they have become strict now.
Feeling bad as I could not exploit those 100 off on 200 offers. I thought it is normal and used to order only when required https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Img 11380099265630
Deal Subedar
3
213
1310
9
@bookface wrote:

@erudite3k6 wrote:

@bookface wrote:

They filter using IP as well. And there is no use of requesting them to reactivate.

Just like uber they never do

I have order using 2 accounts…my order also shipped… any chances they call back shipment like snapdeal did in Sdfc200 loot


no ebay sellers never do that.

Happened to me once. courier mssed delivery and it went back. coulnt claim for refund as acnt was blocked. :/ but it was a asmall order


my account and many of my office friend account blocked. there are thousands computer but all with one common IP address.
so this way ebay loosing genuine customer.

Qwqwq
Deal Lieutenant
4
536
5721
51
@hese wrote:

@DealLooter wrote:

LOL. I stopped using ebay from last 6 months https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

#InnerPeace


Me too! no orders in ebay since many months by me https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Yeah after that oxiraksha50 even i stopped purchasing. Returning is a big headache here. And for cheap items paytm is giving better discounts

Oye friend1.6
Deal Subedar
3
223
1244
48

Need Ebay New User Old Number tricks Guys,
Missing badly 100 Off on 150 Offers,
Dimers are known for discovering unbelivable tricks,
From Past 8 months, No tricks are coming on Ebay.
S/W Professionals in DD can’t they do any Magix ?

Napster new
Critic
4
42
4912
100

The logic they use is very funny. I have 40+ eBay accounts, all registered with the same number (Yes, there was a period in 2014 when they did not require mobile verification). I have used new user coupon on all these accounts. One of them is my primary account with 30+ feedback. Wonder if/when they will deactivate all my accounts. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

319053 dark angel
Deal Subedar
5
179
1554
39
@erudite3k6 wrote:

@saymyname wrote:

@bookface wrote:

They filter using IP as well. And there is no use of requesting them to reactivate.

Just like uber they never do


Nope I revoked suspension for one.

@erudite3k6 I will suggest to write a mail to unblock one account if you send for all then they may not revoke.

I have already sent mail they replied that suspension will not revoked and please don’t mail us again https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

same here….

btw i was suspended for multiple accounts.. almost 20 … all having same address https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif .. created those when i was immature https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Maxresdefault
Deal Major
110
6,452
19688
229
@enapster wrote:

The logic they use is very funny. I have 40+ eBay accounts, all registered with the same number (Yes, there was a period in 2014 when they did not require mobile verification). I have used new user coupon on all these accounts. One of them is my primary account with 30+ feedback. Wonder if/when they will deactivate all my accounts. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


they will remove all your accounts

Napster new
Critic
4
42
4912
100
@getready wrote:

@enapster wrote:

The logic they use is very funny. I have 40+ eBay accounts, all registered with the same number (Yes, there was a period in 2014 when they did not require mobile verification). I have used new user coupon on all these accounts. One of them is my primary account with 30+ feedback. Wonder if/when they will deactivate all my accounts. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


they will remove all your accounts


Do they send an email notification or should I login to find out. Few (4-5) of those accounts were created in 2010. The remaining in 2014. I logged into my primary accounts and it is still good. All accounts have the same address and mobile number.

Maxresdefault
Deal Major
110
6,452
19688
229
@enapster wrote:

@getready wrote:

@enapster wrote:

The logic they use is very funny. I have 40+ eBay accounts, all registered with the same number (Yes, there was a period in 2014 when they did not require mobile verification). I have used new user coupon on all these accounts. One of them is my primary account with 30+ feedback. Wonder if/when they will deactivate all my accounts. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


they will remove all your accounts


Do they send an email notification or should I login to find out. Few (4-5) of those accounts were created in 2010. The remaining in 2014. I logged into my primary accounts and it is still good. All accounts have the same address and mobile number.

you will get an email

Img 11380099265630
Deal Subedar
3
213
1310
9
@getready wrote:

@enapster wrote:

@getready wrote:

@enapster wrote:

The logic they use is very funny. I have 40+ eBay accounts, all registered with the same number (Yes, there was a period in 2014 when they did not require mobile verification). I have used new user coupon on all these accounts. One of them is my primary account with 30+ feedback. Wonder if/when they will deactivate all my accounts. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


they will remove all your accounts


Do they send an email notification or should I login to find out. Few (4-5) of those accounts were created in 2010. The remaining in 2014. I logged into my primary accounts and it is still good. All accounts have the same address and mobile number.

you will get an email

my two account blocked, but not got any email

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Pretty much having similar info will get your account canned. Even if you have a network sharing the same IP and you have others sell on the accounts, they will get removed.

I started following this guide: http://www.slideshare.net/AuctionEssistance/eba... when I create my accounts and so far no issues as of yet.

Missing