#Electricity_bill_payment

#Electricity_bill_payment

81°
Cropped 1432522
Deal Cadet
55
115
0

I need cashback for electrity bill payment.Suggest me a app.

14 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Cropped6463740159546795152
Deal Subedar
122
2013
18

Amazon, Niki, ICICI pockets, PayZapp.
How much you want to pay?
Which electricity board?

Missing
Deal Cadet
105
333
1
SleeperRAW wrote:

Amazon, Niki, ICICI pockets, PayZapp.
How much you want to pay?
Which electricity board?

2600 …any code for Niki like 3flat which can be clubbed wid Amazon pay

Cropped6463740159546795152
Deal Subedar
122
2013
18
Expand
amritreymatt683 wrote:

2600 …any code for Niki like 3flat which can be clubbed wid Amazon pay

As of now no promocode for Niki. Wait till 6th November. Or purchase Rs3 promcode. But then you have to pay your bill via GPay.

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
0
2142
81
Expand
SleeperRAW wrote:

As of now no promocode for Niki. Wait till 6th November. Or purchase Rs3 promcode. But then you have to pay your bill via GPay.

We want 5% code…
rolleyes

Missing
Deal Newbie
112
73
3
Expand
SleeperRAW wrote:

As of now no promocode for Niki. Wait till 6th November. Or purchase Rs3 promcode. But then you have to pay your bill via GPay.

Are u sure??, I purchased it yesterday with the hope of paying thru Amazon for that extra cashback

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
0
2142
81
Expand
flawlessking wrote:

Are u sure??, I purchased it yesterday with the hope of paying thru Amazon for that extra cashback

No..
Last time too when i had purchased these 3rs coupons it had the same tnc..
Payment just went thru my dc not even gpay rolleyes

Missing
Deal Newbie
112
73
3
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

No..
Last time too when i had purchased these 3rs coupons it had the same tnc..
Payment just went thru my dc not even gpay rolleyes

Dc?

Cropped 1432522
Deal Cadet
55
115
0
SleeperRAW wrote:

Amazon, Niki, ICICI pockets, PayZapp.
How much you want to pay?
Which electricity board?

I know the app.But right now no offers are there.So I m saying

Missing
Deal Cadet
105
333
1
Expand
SleeperRAW wrote:

As of now no promocode for Niki. Wait till 6th November. Or purchase Rs3 promcode. But then you have to pay your bill via GPay.

My due date for bill is 7th should I wait for 6 th to get some code from Niki …
How many days it take to clear the bill generally ??

Cropped 818197654
suspended
278
1069
14
Expand
amritreymatt683 wrote:

My due date for bill is 7th should I wait for 6 th to get some code from Niki …
How many days it take to clear the bill generally ??

Bro better to pay it today. Sometimes they take upto 3 days to credit the paymet. Better pay through discounted Amazon gv

Missing
Deal Cadet
105
333
1

Just used Amazon pay an d received 77 rs extra from Amazon for payment on Niki …
Collect this in offer section of Amazon account…

Missing