I have zero knowledge of diet, calories, protein, carbohydrates. I don’t know what’s all that and how much of that is required for a human body. So experts please give your inputs in detail on that for getting a 6 pack abs.
I go for running in the morning for 20 mins, then I do 2 sets of crunches, 3 sets of each planks and side planks. I can do that with ease for 40 secs. Then 5 two point boxes and 30 secs of mountain climber.
Then I workout during evening at home. Warm up, stretches, 3 sets of dumbbell shoulder press, 2 sets of surynasmaskar type pushup, 2 sets of normal pushups, 2 sets of decline pushups, then few biceps exercises using dumbbells and rods. And recently started barbell squats. then 1 minute of squeezing hand grips. I take 2 days of break during a week.
And now the problem is, since last month my belly has come out little bit which is quite shocking for me I can feel my abs beneath this pot belly but it is hidden inside I don’t know what’s the reason for this pot belly. I think it might be because of wrong diet. So help me and guide me properly to get rid of this pot belly and get 6 pack abs.
1) I am 5ft9inches tall and weigh 61 kg
2) I normally take Indian desi food daal chaawal sabji , roti. Mostly Lunch with chapaati and dinner with rice.
3) On Wed, Frid, Sunday I have fish and rice in lunch and dinner. And chicken once a month.
4) Sometimes after workout I make normal quacker oats in water with half teaspoon of ghee and nuts. I heard ghee is good for health that’s why I use that. What’s your take on ghee? our athletes like Vijender Singh & Shushil Kumar says ghee is good for health and we should use it in our diet. I am very much confused regarding ghee. So please give ur right inputs on that.
5) I sometimes take 1 hour of nap in afternoon.
6) I don’t eat pizza, burger, pepsi, coke.
7) I drink tea with sugar and milk twice in a day. And I have biscuits with tea or royal toast which is made of wheat flour and yeast which we get in bakeries and Dmart. what about wheat flour is good for health??
8) I have quit drinking milk as I heard it is the main reason behind getting pimples and acne on face for few people with gene problems. 3 months back I used to take home made lassi with too much sugar and topping of thick malaai waala homemade dahi (curd) twice a day. I took this lassi for 5, 6 months. Is milk beneficial in diet ? does it cause acne and what about dahi and lassi???
9) I sometimes eat Rasgulla, chocolates, ice cream, cream biscuits. Twice or thrice a month. Hopes that’s not a problem.
10) I am planning to take tea without sugar and milk.
Please don’t ask me to take protein powders or supplements as I will not use that. Also don’t recommend me hifi diet which could be costly. Recommend me proper diet which can be easily available and readily available at home and which shouldn’t cost me much. And recommend me foods which should be avoided. Look at Harshvardhan Rane’s Abs. He has great abs and body. Right now I want normal abs I will surely aim for below abs in future once I eliminate my current fat over my abs