Faltu guy +91 97484 06921

168°
Deal Newbie
suren8880

he looted money in d name of recharge +91 97484 06921 i dont know y dd people r nt blocking his account pls block him it helps other people to get from cheating pls take some action

Expired
8 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Why so ?

i think he is a very smart guy , looting the gullible .

We have 10’s of sites like freecharge , paytm etc to do the recharges , still for penny discounts you guys take services of black market .
Something which should be well deserving .

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@bk08 wrote:

Why so ?

We have 10’s of sites like freecharge , paytm etc to do the recharges , still for penny discounts you guys take services of black market .

lol

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

@suren8880 What is his DD id?

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied
@bk08 wrote:

Why so ?

+1 but DD pe log penny discounts ke liye hi join karta hain https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

@bk08

What paytm is giving is that giving any offers for airtel u r telling like paytm free charge dont simply blame the person who posted please cross check on what basis he was going for deals what paytm is giving it is nt giving anything for airtel if u know any offers of ur 10 sites please post ppl will use,stop blaming other persons post all the offers of ur 10 sites which r giving for Airtel Network ppl vl use n congrats u do u know what he did he had send me the fake screen shot of bill just to bring awareness i have posted his number

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied
@Plato wrote:

@suren8880 What is his DD id?

bk08. doesnt it seem connected the way he praised the looter https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
jk

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@suren8880 wrote:

@bk08

What paytm is giving is that giving any offers for airtel u r telling like paytm free charge dont simply blame the person who posted please cross check on what basis he was going for deals what paytm is giving it is nt giving anything for airtel if u know any offers of ur 10 sites please post ppl will use,stop blaming other persons post all the offers of ur 10 sites which r giving for Airtel Network ppl vl use n congrats u do u know what he did he had send me the fake screen shot of bill just to bring awareness i have posted his number

Use smartapp, it’ll give you 10% atleast on first time..

And stop crying now please, I know you lost money and totally understand your position but take it as a lesson, don’t just randomly deal with anyone for petty discounts, stop reacting to situations, do nadi shuddhi pranayam , and buy rapidex english speaking course.
Actually just stop reacting to situations, english is not the problem. You’re a nice guy creating awareness here but the world….. : P

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

It’s fine i can join in some course bt u also stop blaming others with out knowing situation n pain n moreover thanks for ur suggestions

replyuser
Click here to reply