Firestick remote problem after reset

Firestick remote problem after reset

45°
Cropped2928026219605838275
Deal Newbie
60
43
0

Is there any way to setup fire stick without remote.. Unfortunately they have not conneced to same wifi..i m not using the remote since long. i have reset the fire stick using the app. But after reset it everything lost. Its unable to connect to wifi. And remote is also not working. Now it is showing searching for the remote…

12 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
250px mickey mouse svg
Deal Subedar
0
1443
8

use “Amazon fire TV” android app

Cropped2928026219605838275
Deal Newbie
60
43
0
ssganesh wrote:

use “Amazon fire TV” android app

Unfortunately they have not conneced to same wifi..i m not using the remote. i have reset the fire stick using the app. But after reset it everything lost. Its unable to connect to wifi. And remote is also not working. Now it is showing searching for the remote…

250px mickey mouse svg
Deal Subedar
0
1443
8
Expand
bvsr.06398 wrote:

Unfortunately they have not conneced to same wifi..i m not using the remote. i have reset the fire stick using the app. But after reset it everything lost. Its unable to connect to wifi. And remote is also not working. Now it is showing searching for the remote…

change batteries in the remote… may be the batteries were dead. firetv remote is consuming battery juice very high. some users told they are changing batteries in the remote for every 6/7 days.

Cropped898413449297503690
Deal Cadet
101
144
2
Expand
ssganesh wrote:

change batteries in the remote… may be the batteries were dead. firetv remote is consuming battery juice very high. some users told they are changing batteries in the remote for every 6/7 days.

Not even 2 days it last.. scarpes and using app remote

Cropped2928026219605838275
Deal Newbie
60
43
0
Expand
ssganesh wrote:

change batteries in the remote… may be the batteries were dead. firetv remote is consuming battery juice very high. some users told they are changing batteries in the remote for every 6/7 days.

Remote was completly spoiled. Not working anymore… My kid thrown it into bucket of water smiley smiley

250px mickey mouse svg
Deal Subedar
0
1443
8
Expand
bvsr.06398 wrote:

Remote was completly spoiled. Not working anymore… My kid thrown it into bucket of water smiley smiley

“after resetting firetv stick via firetv android remote app they are not connecting to same wifi”

this is two different things. try to uninstall and reinstall the app or try to install and use the remote app on another android phone.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
44
1
Expand
bvsr.06398 wrote:

Remote was completly spoiled. Not working anymore… My kid thrown it into bucket of water smiley smiley

Beat the shit out of him grin stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

250px mickey mouse svg
Deal Subedar
0
1443
8
Expand
bvsr.06398 wrote:

Unfortunately they have not conneced to same wifi..i m not using the remote. i have reset the fire stick using the app. But after reset it everything lost. Its unable to connect to wifi. And remote is also not working. Now it is showing searching for the remote…

can you provide the firetv stick model number, release year and the screenshot of “searching for remote”

Cropped2928026219605838275
Deal Newbie
60
43
0
Expand
ssganesh wrote:

can you provide the firetv stick model number, release year and the screenshot of “searching for remote”

2nd generation. Without volume buttons

Missing
Deal Subedar
131
2244
41

Amazon fire stick remote is a spy gadget. It not only listen when you press and hold the listener, it always listen. smile As far as battery is concerned, it is a bluetooth remote so even when you are not using it and your firestick is active means when not powered off completely it keeps eating the AAA batteries and keep listening. So when not in use, take out batteries. This way my remote worked for 30-35 days with same battery. But be cautious and don’t damage the battery holders.

Amazon has provided a gadget to spy legally. Oh the US and their insecurities. stuck_out_tongue Siri was listening everything without user permission then Google. But Amazon is master of all. They brought it to listen. I take out battery after playing my content.

Samantha
Deal Lieutenant
135
4979
100
chingumboy wrote:

Amazon fire stick remote is a spy gadget. It not only listen when you press and hold the listener, it always listen. smile As far as battery is concerned, it is a bluetooth remote so even when you are not using it and your firestick is active means when not powered off completely it keeps eating the AAA batteries and keep listening. So when not in use, take out batteries. This way my remote worked for 30-35 days with same battery. But be cautious and don’t damage the battery holders.

Amazon has provided a gadget to spy legally. Oh the US and their insecurities. stuck_out_tongue Siri was listening everything without user permission then Google. But Amazon is master of all. They brought it to listen. I take out battery after playing my content.

Siri was listening everything without user permission then Google. But Amazon is master of all.

I never knew that they listen even on idle state.. Thanks for info.

Missing