flipkart launching credit card like Amazon icici

flipkart launching credit card like Amazon icici

263°
40898156 888691151330491 2694152059007008768 o
Deal Subedar
85
1467
9

flipkart launching credit card like Amazon icici

Flipkart launching credit card like Amazon and icici

Flipkart is partnering with hdfc bank


Cardless credit is removed and relaunched as credit card

  • Expired 3 months
35 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
40898156 888691151330491 2694152059007008768 o
Deal Subedar
85
1467
9

They r launching on 15th July as per higher escalation authority
While contacting on cardless credit

Missing
suspended
442
6318
77

Will hv to keep one more card… Uff… sad toungueout

Missing
Deal Cadet
131
733
6
vijkap201 wrote:

Will hv to keep one more card… Uff… sad toungueout

But hdfc won’t issue 2nd card if we are already holding card r8 bro??

Images
Deal Cadet
139
579
9
Expand
pvprasad wrote:

But hdfc won’t issue 2nd card if we are already holding card r8 bro??

Why not?

Missing
Deal Cadet
131
733
6
Expand
adrishya wrote:

Why not?

Don’t know. I have diners and applied for visa but they have rejected that if we have already holding a hdfc card they are not issuing a new hdfc card

Images
Deal Cadet
139
579
9
Expand
pvprasad wrote:

Don’t know. I have diners and applied for visa but they have rejected that if we have already holding a hdfc card they are not issuing a new hdfc card

oh, is it? Shouldn’t be the case for this card as most users already have HDFC credit card nowadays due to easy approval.

Thumbimgcrop
Deal Cadet
82
450
20
Expand
pvprasad wrote:

Don’t know. I have diners and applied for visa but they have rejected that if we have already holding a hdfc card they are not issuing a new hdfc card

No problem bro.. if flipkart giving life time free card like amazon icici then we can choose & replace old card to flipkart hdfc card coz they’re charging higher amounts than others banks…

Missing
Deal Cadet
131
733
6
Expand
cchunnu40 wrote:

No problem bro.. if flipkart giving life time free card like amazon icici then we can choose & replace old card to flipkart hdfc card coz they’re charging higher amounts than others banks…

Yes, this month i wanna close my diners card so i will close and apply this card if it is life time free.

Thumbimgcrop
Deal Cadet
82
450
20
Expand
pvprasad wrote:

Yes, this month i wanna close my diners card so i will close and apply this card if it is life time free.

I have replaced my old icici card into amazonpay icici card and waiting for flipkart hdfc card but one thing i recommend you don’t close your card before applying new card just wait & watch for new flipkart hdfc card t&c then you can choose which is better for you…. sunglasses

Missing
Deal Cadet
131
733
6
Expand
cchunnu40 wrote:

I have replaced my old icici card into amazonpay icici card and waiting for flipkart hdfc card but one thing i recommend you don’t close your card before applying new card just wait & watch for new flipkart hdfc card t&c then you can choose which is better for you…. sunglasses

thanks for the suggest. Me also done the same with my icici card

Images
Deal Cadet
139
579
9
Expand
pvprasad wrote:

Yes, this month i wanna close my diners card so i will close and apply this card if it is life time free.

Is ur diner card LTF?

104487632 buddha sitting on lotus cute buddha cartoon vector illustration isolated on white background
Deal Subedar
0
1469
33

I don’t have any HDFC card yet, good time to apply this card in case if it’s LTF like Amazon Pay ICICI wink

Missing
Deal Cadet
131
733
6
Expand
adrishya wrote:

Is ur diner card LTF?

no..that y need to close

Missing
Deal Cadet
138
729
30
Expand
pvprasad wrote:

Don’t know. I have diners and applied for visa but they have rejected that if we have already holding a hdfc card they are not issuing a new hdfc card

Which variant of diners and how much are they charging ? Cant be made LTF by adding biller in smartpay?

Missing
Deal Cadet
131
733
6
Expand
schumacher wrote:

Which variant of diners and how much are they charging ? Cant be made LTF by adding biller in smartpay?

Premium card, 3000+GST annual charges.

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,414
25367
260

Meanwhile Credit Cards: Sala apun ka demand everywhere. Thora passion se chalneka.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/573492/original/Screenshot_20190703-120107_2.png?1562135494

Missing
Deal Cadet
926
946
24
Expand
pvprasad wrote:

Premium card, 3000+GST annual charges.

seriously, you paying for HDFC card?
Simply apply for smart bill payment and its lifetime free..you should have opted at the time of application itself

Missing
Deal Cadet
131
733
6
Expand
nomag wrote:

seriously, you paying for HDFC card?
Simply apply for smart bill payment and its lifetime free..you should have opted at the time of application itself

yes, actually it is upgraded from rewardz card where there is LTF but while upgrading they have not informed about annual charges. 2 months back they have charged so I wanna close this card

Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
195
2532
39
Expand
pvprasad wrote:

Premium card, 3000+GST annual charges.

Properly negotiate with them, they give LTF for most

Missing
Deal Cadet
131
733
6
Expand
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

Properly negotiate with them, they give LTF for most

I tried but they have charged and they are not ready to rollback even wanna cancel the card

Missing
Deal Cadet
926
946
24
Expand
pvprasad wrote:

yes, actually it is upgraded from rewardz card where there is LTF but while upgrading they have not informed about annual charges. 2 months back they have charged so I wanna close this card

ohh..most of people have LTF..mail them to close..they will make it LTF

Missing
suspended
137
242
3

Have to pay tax for credit card spends?

Missing
Deal Cadet
131
733
6
Expand
nomag wrote:

ohh..most of people have LTF..mail them to close..they will make it LTF

Anyway I want to close this card and apply a fresh LTF card if fk card introduced this or next month I will apply then will close this

Dexterslaboratory
Deal Cadet
46
285
8

Payzapp se apply karne ka soch hi raha tha. Ab dekhte hai Flipkart ka kya plan hai.

Images
Deal Cadet
139
579
9
Expand
schumacher wrote:

Which variant of diners and how much are they charging ? Cant be made LTF by adding biller in smartpay?

How to make use of smartbuy? Can you elaborate? @schumacher @nomag

Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
195
2532
39
Expand
pvprasad wrote:

I tried but they have charged and they are not ready to rollback even wanna cancel the card

Downgrade to LTF card but don’t close,  how many years do u hold this card?

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
343
2
Expand
cchunnu40 wrote:

I have replaced my old icici card into amazonpay icici card and waiting for flipkart hdfc card but one thing i recommend you don’t close your card before applying new card just wait & watch for new flipkart hdfc card t&c then you can choose which is better for you…. sunglasses

Which icici card you had earlier?

Missing
Deal Cadet
926
946
24
Expand
adrishya wrote:

How to make use of smartbuy? Can you elaborate? @schumacher @nomag

netbanking → smart pay → register biller
You get 5% cashback for 1st 6 month as well

Missing