flipkart not refunding my 5000 Rs. Please help

flipkart not refunding my 5000 Rs. Please help

Score: 3 Votes: 3
Score: 3 Votes: 3
Score: 3 Votes: 3
Missing
Deal Subedar
6
205
1742
12

Hello dimers.
I was added 5000 Rs. Single Gift voucher in my flipkart but when i checked it on 17 September my 5000 Rs. Gift voucher is not showing and my balance shows 0 so i was complaining about it on 17 September so they reply wait for 48 hrs . So i wait but after 48 hrs they reply again that out team is working on it and due to technical problem it is not showing in your account wait 72 Hrs more . So again i wait but after 72 hrs same reply wait 24 hrs more .

So allover 10 days passed and they are giving same reply. Please help me guys
5000 Rs. Is big amount for me and i think we all.

Complaining about this on twitter and fb but same reply

https://twitter.com/Vijmak0302/status/779537737...

Twitter post and proff also in it.

You can check on fb flipkart page also.

Please help me if anyone can help and please advise every one not to add any money in flipkart or not to buy anything from it their customer care are useless.

  • In
18 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
4596
54

Write to them on Twitter, fb and start sending email every hour…

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3540
38
@vijkap201 wrote:

Write to them on Twitter, fb and start sending email every hour…


Every Hour https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
4596
54
@blue wine wrote:

@vijkap201 wrote:

Write to them on Twitter, fb and start sending email every hour…


Every Hour https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


Yup, every hour… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Giphy2
Deal Subedar
8
33
2880
28

First collect all the proof for you loading money on gift card like transaction details+ your passbook to show that you never got refund for the same amount. Than inbox to Flipkart support Twitter with those details

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
33
241
9884
76
@vijkap201 wrote:

Write to them on Twitter, fb and start sending email every hour…


Now send them every 5 mins.

Missing
Deal Subedar
6
205
1742
12
@MovieSeeker wrote:

First collect all the proof for you loading money on gift card like transaction details+ your passbook to show that you never got refund for the same amount. Than inbox to Flipkart support Twitter with those details


They know everything but not refunding .
every time said wait 24 hrs more our service department working on it.

Giphy2
Deal Subedar
8
33
2880
28
@makvijay600756 wrote:


@MovieSeeker wrote:

First collect all the proof for you loading money on gift card like transaction details+ your passbook to show that you never got refund for the same amount. Than inbox to Flipkart support Twitter with those details


They know everything but not refunding .
every time said wait 24 hrs more our service department working on it.

Than say you’re are gonna complaint against Flipkart

Missing
Deal Subedar
6
205
1742
12
@MovieSeeker wrote:

@makvijay600756 wrote:


@MovieSeeker wrote:

First collect all the proof for you loading money on gift card like transaction details+ your passbook to show that you never got refund for the same amount. Than inbox to Flipkart support Twitter with those details


They know everything but not refunding .
every time said wait 24 hrs more our service department working on it.

Than say you’re are gonna complaint against Flipkart

Where i can file complaint against flipkart?

Captures6tjk6ryk
Deal Colonel
618
6,429
42440
407

go to bank n file a charge back

Missing
Deal Subedar
6
205
1742
12
@rajrocks wrote:

go to bank n file a charge back


Jab tak flipkart refund approved nahi karta bank pese vapas nahi de sakti.

Captures6tjk6ryk
Deal Colonel
618
6,429
42440
407
@makvijay600756 wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

go to bank n file a charge back


Jab tak flipkart refund approved nahi karta bank pese vapas nahi de sakti.

who told? did u file?

Missing
Deal Subedar
6
205
1742
12
@rajrocks wrote:

@makvijay600756 wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

go to bank n file a charge back


Jab tak flipkart refund approved nahi karta bank pese vapas nahi de sakti.

who told? did u file?


No but bank valo ko kya bolu ?
Vo to yahi kahenge aapne purchase kiya he to
Aap and flipkart vale jane .
I think bank can’t cancel paid amount without sites permission. And mene 13 September ko order kiya tha to 13-14 din chale gaye he ab to

Captures6tjk6ryk
Deal Colonel
618
6,429
42440
407
@makvijay600756 wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@makvijay600756 wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

go to bank n file a charge back


Jab tak flipkart refund approved nahi karta bank pese vapas nahi de sakti.

who told? did u file?


No but bank valo ko kya bolu ?
Vo to yahi kahenge aapne purchase kiya he to
Aap and flipkart vale jane .
I think bank can’t cancel paid amount without sites permission. And mene 13 September ko order kiya tha to 13-14 din chale gaye he ab to


tell bank that amt is not reflecting at fk side n file charge back. also tell fk that ur going to raise complaint with banking ombudsman.

Missing
Deal Subedar
6
205
1742
12

Today’s time limit also crossed but still my problem not solved and same answer by flipkart.

Please HELP GUYS TWIT RETWIT JO BHI KARNA HE KARO BUT HELP KARO

Nocturnal animals
Deal Captain
49
2,008
13212
156
@makvijay600756 wrote:

Today’s time limit also crossed but still my problem not solved and same answer by flipkart.

Please HELP GUYS TWIT RETWIT JO BHI KARNA HE KARO BUT HELP KARO

What’s the source of that 5000 gv?
I hope this isn’t related to refer n earn

Images %286%29
Deal Captain
4
187
13252
218
@rajrocks wrote:

@makvijay600756 wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@makvijay600756 wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

go to bank n file a charge back


Jab tak flipkart refund approved nahi karta bank pese vapas nahi de sakti.

who told? did u file?


No but bank valo ko kya bolu ?
Vo to yahi kahenge aapne purchase kiya he to
Aap and flipkart vale jane .
I think bank can’t cancel paid amount without sites permission. And mene 13 September ko order kiya tha to 13-14 din chale gaye he ab to


tell bank that amt is not reflecting at fk side n file charge back. also tell fk that ur going to raise complaint with banking ombudsman.


Bank won’t do anything except giving him the ref no of the transaction which was successful from their end. Since the money got debited from the account and got credited into merchant’s account so nothing can be done here. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Captures6tjk6ryk
Deal Colonel
618
6,429
42440
407
@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@makvijay600756 wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@makvijay600756 wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

go to bank n file a charge back


Jab tak flipkart refund approved nahi karta bank pese vapas nahi de sakti.

who told? did u file?


No but bank valo ko kya bolu ?
Vo to yahi kahenge aapne purchase kiya he to
Aap and flipkart vale jane .
I think bank can’t cancel paid amount without sites permission. And mene 13 September ko order kiya tha to 13-14 din chale gaye he ab to


tell bank that amt is not reflecting at fk side n file charge back. also tell fk that ur going to raise complaint with banking ombudsman.


Bank won’t do anything except giving him the ref no of the transaction which was successful from their end. Since the money got debited from the account and got credited into merchant’s account so nothing can be done here. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


it can be done. before going to ombudsman u need to complain coz they will ask whether did u do or not then only ombudsman can do anything orlese they wont.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
74
0
@makvijay600756 wrote:


@rajrocks wrote:


@makvijay600756 wrote:


@rajrocks wrote:

go to bank n file a charge back


Jab tak flipkart refund approved nahi karta bank pese vapas nahi de sakti.


who told? did u file?


No but bank valo ko kya bolu ?
Vo to yahi kahenge aapne purchase kiya he to
Aap and flipkart vale jane .
I think bank can’t cancel paid amount without sites permission. And mene 13 September ko order kiya tha to 13-14 din chale gaye he ab to

That process is known as stop payment but that is possible before the check for the amount has been presented for clearing now that your amount has already been deducted from the bank account of your bank account do anything you have to talk to flipkart.com

Missing