Flipkart not shipping orders

Flipkart not shipping orders

103°
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
25
0

Hi,
I have bought a phone on 3rd oct in sale from flipkart whose expected delivery date is 12oct. Before sale, I have ordered a phone but cancelled it in few hours. My ordered is not shipped yet. Anyone else is facing the same issue?. I don’t want to contact flipkart as they block account.

21 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
94
320
27

due to lots of orders, their supply chain has been struggling. dont be surprised if you get your order next month.

amazon is best

Missing
Deal Cadet
131
782
6

They will mention when it will ship and when it will deliver in order tracking. if ur city is metro it will ship 2 to 3 days before to delivery date

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
25
0

My friend ordered the same phone that also one day after my order at the same city and pincode. His ordered was delivered in 2 days. Mine is still stuck at seller is processing your order.

Missing
Deal Cadet
85
198
6

Don’t worry
Due to sale they may take time
But they will deliver for sure

Slide2
Deal Cadet
51
127
1
ASH13 wrote:

Don’t worry
Due to sale they may take time
But they will deliver for sure

There is no guarantee. Their primary job these days is blocking accounts. They will scan his account before shipping to find even the slightest reason to block account

Kgf
Deal Subedar
20
1137
20

Phone that my friend ordered was delivered in 3 days.
Stuff I ordered was shipped yesterday and delivered today and a couple are coming tomorrow though estimated delivery was 18th Oct.
Flipkart got a huge amount of orders (around 65% of total online festival shopping happened on Flipkart) while Amazon didn’t achieve their target. So, its difficult for Flipkart.

Img 20160311 173521
Deal Cadet
163
505
28

They take some time during sale.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
343
3

my order (04 october )of redmi note 7s is still not processed by seller..they say they will deliver before the promised date of 14 october..
Flipkart sales were high as compared to amazon because of mobile phones..i shopped for 35k from flipkart and only 4k from amazon

Missing
Deal Cadet
81
581
26

Did total of approximately 100+ orders.

Faced issue on 12 orders .

So cancelled the same 12 orders.

As they will increase the deadline again and again and rare chance of shipping.

Did order on 1st Oct and expected delivery was 8th and which changed toady to 12th Oct

They will keep on increasing expected time deadline faced same issue in past too

222
Deal Cadet
77
585
9

I Order On The Very Day of Sale i.e 28th Sept 8pm.
Today (9th Oct) The Order Was Shipped. And Expected Is Delivery Is By 11th Oct.
So Why To Worry When The Expected Date Of Delivery Didn’t Crossed Yet. wink
Stay Calm And Dont Bug Support For Such Reason Which Should Be Understood By Simple Common Sense.

Cropped5205819378243408307
Deal Cadet
210
206
13

Sirf hutiya banane me liye delay jar rhe hai.. 2 orders already got cancelled after out for delivery as delivery boy cancelled it giving fake reason of incomplete address and the funny thing is i contacted him a lot of times but he didn’t answered my calls. Today also the same thing happened, the order was out for delivery and when i spoke to delivery boy he said he was coming in
10 minutes then after sometime he cancelled the delivery giving reason that unable to contact the customer. Ab chutiya kal aayega. 300 ka order hai cod pe. Ab kal sale ko sab chiller dunga 1,2,5 ke

Onions tomatoes
Deal Cadet
58
187
5

I ordered an Asus Rog laptop and it is not yet shipped. Ordered on 4th

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
25
0

Update:Now my phone got shipped as per estimated date and will be delivered as per expected date grinning

Missing
Deal Cadet
926
976
24
gauravrockz wrote:

Did total of approximately 100+ orders.

Faced issue on 12 orders .

So cancelled the same 12 orders.

As they will increase the deadline again and again and rare chance of shipping.

Did order on 1st Oct and expected delivery was 8th and which changed toady to 12th Oct

They will keep on increasing expected time deadline faced same issue in past too

if u really need, don’t cancel and wait for shipping.
If order cancelled by FK, then u get some gift card as well toungueout

Missing
Deal Cadet
57
266
1

Last delivery i got from flipkart was 9pm. Delivery guy too many back logs.
Also my powerbank is still not shipped not even the baby product i ordered out of sale is not yet shipped however atleast its within the delivery date mentioned.

with amazon my delivery is late
packet shows left telengana on 4th & yet not reached Delhi.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
79
0
G-Gowda wrote:

Phone that my friend ordered was delivered in 3 days.
Stuff I ordered was shipped yesterday and delivered today and a couple are coming tomorrow though estimated delivery was 18th Oct.
Flipkart got a huge amount of orders (around 65% of total online festival shopping happened on Flipkart) while Amazon didn’t achieve their target. So, its difficult for Flipkart.

How ? Amazon offers were best like 450,350 cashback on 500 but still they behind target?

Kgf
Deal Subedar
20
1137
20
Expand
singh.sourabh4224598 wrote:

How ? Amazon offers were best like 450,350 cashback on 500 but still they behind target?

Only dimers and others like us knew about them, not the general public who form the bulk of the buyers in these sales. And even I didn’t have any 350-450CB even after being on this site. Max I got was 200CB.

Missing
Deal Newbie
56
50
1

Ordered 4 air conditioners on Oct 2 and all products got shipped yesterday i.e Oct 10

Missing
Deal Cadet
156
136
1

Same happened with me, ordered mobile from Flipkart on emi on 4th Oct , delivery date 15oct, but order not received yet, friends please advise me what to do next. Need suggestions …

111
Deal Subedar
268
2069
50
mim wrote:

Same happened with me, ordered mobile from Flipkart on emi on 4th Oct , delivery date 15oct, but order not received yet, friends please advise me what to do next. Need suggestions …

+1 I also Ordered Vivo z1x on 3rd october and it was shipped by Ecom Xpress on 4th Oct with invalid tracking starting with FDSP*** which was not trackable. Expected delivery was 18th but still did not got till now. Finally cancelled my order as I think it might be lost pensive

Missing