Hotness Flipkart now acting so weird * account blocked ...

Hot Deal Flipkart now acting so weird * account blocked without returning GV *

621°
Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
80
2415
62

guys on 12 August purchased Gift vouchers from some members @Roushh @sardasa @Stallion
with amount 4k , 2k and 5k respectively. i added all those vouchers in my account

yesterday fk blocked my account giving me reason that i used my account for not ordering items for personal use .

Customer care called me , i asked him to atleast give me gift vouchers back ,
but they gave me shi** y reply – if u purchased from Flipkart then only they can reissue me vouchers . If u purchased from 3rd party sites like Magicpin , then ask that site to reissue . rage

Does that mean those vouchers which are purchased from magicpin are not related to Flipkart , if not then why they allowed me to add in my flipkart account , ?
They let me add all those vouchers and then blocked my account , wow cry
Nice way to make fool of users and loot money ….

Guys kindly support me by retweeting this with hashtags #boycottFlipkart https://twitter.com/TrendingLyrics/status/11743...

111 Comments  |  
35 Dimers
Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,598
21874
259

Amazon.com also responds in a similar fashion (Account block scenario) but have seen people commenting that Amazon.in allowed them to use their GV balance
//if u purchased from Flipkart then only they can reissue me vouchers . If u purchased from 3rd party sites like Magicpin , then ask that site to reissue .//

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
26
0
getready wrote:

Amazon.com also responds in a similar fashion (Account block scenario) but have seen people commenting that Amazon.in allowed them to use their GV balance
//if u purchased from Flipkart then only they can reissue me vouchers . If u purchased from 3rd party sites like Magicpin , then ask that site to reissue .//

How it is possible for magicpin to reissue flipkart gv?

Img 20171102 024724 967
Deal Cadet
72
284
9
getready wrote:

Amazon.com also responds in a similar fashion (Account block scenario) but have seen people commenting that Amazon.in allowed them to use their GV balance
//if u purchased from Flipkart then only they can reissue me vouchers . If u purchased from 3rd party sites like Magicpin , then ask that site to reissue .//

Amazon also block my account with 200rs paybalance saying we already closed your account previously and so we can’t reinstate the account

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
80
2415
62
Expand
ripalbaria1981604 wrote:

How it is possible for magicpin to reissue flipkart gv?

dont know they asked me to do so …

Download
Shopping Friend
4
28182
458
Expand
ripalbaria1981604 wrote:

How it is possible for magicpin to reissue flipkart gv?

They all know its impossible, just lingering

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,598
21874
259
Expand
androgame wrote:

They all know its impossible, just lingering

+1

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4294
122
Expand
androgame wrote:

They all know its impossible, just lingering

Already emailed to Magicpin in the morning about his vouchers. Waiting for their reply.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
343
3

wth is this…who will buy fk voucher from fk and use it on fk

Download
Shopping Friend
4
28182
458
suman1520 wrote:

wth is this…who will buy fk voucher from fk and use it on fk

They wont really do anything even if the vouchers are from fk, just an excuse

Download
Shopping Friend
4
28182
458
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Already emailed to Magicpin in the morning about his vouchers. Waiting for their reply.

Hope for the best, though it isnt a viable solution, flipkart should allow users to atleast use their vouchers or refund them to bank/ card

Images
Deal Lieutenant
16
5024
65

Ask ur seller to raise issue from where they brought gv now days they r too strict just like FreeCharge…

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4294
122
Expand
androgame wrote:

Hope for the best, though it isnt a viable solution, flipkart should allow users to atleast use their vouchers or refund them to bank/ card

It’s customer care and they usually stall issues like that. Sure, Flipkart can block accounts for any reason or no reason at all but they can’t keep the money.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
343
3

Learning-
never leave your money in any wallet..be it amazon,fk , paytm or anyone…

Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
129
1527
23
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Already emailed to Magicpin in the morning about his vouchers. Waiting for their reply.

Let me know what response you receive. Based on that I will also contact magicpin.

Images
Deal Subedar
279
2449
31

Bro one question, you must have seen a lot of discussions here in dd, with fk blocking unnecessary accounts.
Then why do people still add money into fk? I am sorry for ur loss, but you could have avoided this situation!

Dp
suspended
50
258
2
Awake wrote:

Bro one question, you must have seen a lot of discussions here in dd, with fk blocking unnecessary accounts.
Then why do people still add money into fk? I am sorry for ur loss, but you could have avoided this situation!

Greed!
What else?

Dp
suspended
50
258
2
suman1520 wrote:

Learning-
never leave your money in any wallet..be it amazon,fk , paytm or anyone…

Leave but only as much as you can afford to lose…

Missing
Deal Newbie
61
43
2

I too faced the same situation 5 months back sent around 20-30 emails , spoken with number of executives, no use we have to forget it

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
80
2415
62
Expand
kirandr221996 wrote:

Amazon also block my account with 200rs paybalance saying we already closed your account previously and so we can’t reinstate the account

if it was 200-500 worth then i would have forgot it
but its 15k , how can i leave this ?
dont knw what will happen

Dp
suspended
50
258
2
mdzaheer wrote:

I too faced the same situation 5 months back sent around 20-30 emails , spoken with number of executives, no use we have to forget it

Do you still buy from flipkart?

Cropped3140660918820440642
Deal Cadet
97
519
11

I don’t know , but if no other option works and you can’t lose money and have enough time, then you can chose Consumer Helpline.
Don’t know how useful it can be though.
But trying is better than not trying na, so you can try this option if you want.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
343
3
Expand
alphagirl wrote:

Leave but only as much as you can afford to lose…

Do not leave..add and use instantly

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

flipkart,amazon or other shopping sites either provide gv money or restrict adding money during addition as they work in add money condition

Bal ganesh
Deal Lieutenant
94
3868
49
Expand
suman1520 wrote:

Do not leave..add and use instantly

On FK that also would not work.
The moment you order, specially electronic items, using GVs they block, not after adding gvs…guessing the pattern.
They are deliberately doing these things
They should allow him to use Gvs for one last time

Download
Deal Lieutenant
103
5152
94

So many people complaining that accounts getting blocked. What exactly is the reason?

Missing
Deal Cadet
280
447
15

I remember you had bad experience with Flipkart even earlier…the. Why add so much money ..rather keep the gv code safe with you ( stop buying from other people as it forces you to add into account to check if the gv is working)

Dp
Deal Lieutenant
151
3336
46
rainmaker wrote:

So many people complaining that accounts getting blocked. What exactly is the reason?

Mood swings.
Account was working perfectly. Placed an order for Honor phone at 968 or so. It was a loot. As expected it was cancelled. After 1 peaceful month, I decided to mail them why order was cancelled. And ta da! Got a response that your account is blocked coz U purchased things not intended for own use .

Dp
suspended
50
258
2
akash2009 wrote:

I remember you had bad experience with Flipkart even earlier…the. Why add so much money ..rather keep the gv code safe with you ( stop buying from other people as it forces you to add into account to check if the gv is working)

OP is a repeat offender. He has the maximum number of threads on dd about account getting blocked. Wondering how many million accounts he has with fk…
He must be doing a lot of illegal stuff…

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
80
2415
62
Expand
alphagirl wrote:

OP is a repeat offender. He has the maximum number of threads on dd about account getting blocked. Wondering how many million accounts he has with fk…
He must be doing a lot of illegal stuff…

yes , i do illegal stuffs , drugs , robbery , murder etc. etc.
seems either u r from police or flipkart team..
so shut ur mouth and stay away

i have created this thread to get some help from fellow dimers …
better not to comment if u cant help … sunglasses

Missing