Flipkart: now will charge higher commissions fr...

Flipkart: now will charge higher commissions from sellers+ narrowing return policy to 10 days

30 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
92
374
10

wow what a news… my country is marching and changing

acche din – good days…..

what a govt we have now – no one utters a word, all are happy…. INDIA is super power… USA is gone to the dumps
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1442331040049
Deal Cadet
1
71
442
7
@superwoman wrote:

wow what a news… my country is marching and changing

acche din – good days…..

what a govt we have now – no one utters a word, all are happy…. INDIA is super power… USA is gone to the dumps
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@superwoman wrote:

wow what a news… my country is marching and changing

acche din – good days…..

what a govt we have now – no one utters a word, all are happy…. INDIA is super power… USA is gone to the dumps
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


NaMo! NaMo!

Fire brand bal thackeray   life and times   photos 1563
Deal Subedar
1
131
2784
24

Congratulations

Cutee
Deal Subedar
0
257
1898
24

Soon we’ll see a banner on their site which says “Bika hua maal wapas nahi hoga”. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
suspended
0
51
20
1
@superwoman wrote:

wow what a news… my country is marching and changing

acche din – good days…..

what a govt we have now – no one utters a word, all are happy…. INDIA is super power… USA is gone to the dumps
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Lol

2015 08 19 21 01 32
Deal Lieutenant
13
20
3434
55
@superwoman wrote:

wow what a news… my country is marching and changing

acche din – good days…..

what a govt we have now – no one utters a word, all are happy…. INDIA is super power… USA is gone to the dumps
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Sick mentality…. _ What flipkart has to do with the present Gov….Snapdeal has 7 days return policy…Flipkart is changing from 30 to 10….It’s their marketplace they can charge commission as per their service quality….If seller is satisfied by the commission rate he can sell on FK if not he has other options…Gov can’t do anything in that…..Don’t be a blind hater….man… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Images
Moderator
2
214
13526
208
@TechINC wrote:

@superwoman wrote:

wow what a news… my country is marching and changing

acche din – good days…..

what a govt we have now – no one utters a word, all are happy…. INDIA is super power… USA is gone to the dumps
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Sick mentality…. _ What flipkart has to do with present Gov….Snapdeal has 7 days return policy…Flipkart is changing from 30 to 10….It’s their marketplace they can charge commission as per their service quality….If seller is satisfied by the commission rate he can sell on FK if not he has other options…Gov can’t do anything in that…..Don’t be a blind hater….man… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


+1 how is govt linked to this!?

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
130
9054
53
@superwoman wrote:

wow what a news… my country is marching and changing

acche din – good days…..

what a govt we have now – no one utters a word, all are happy…. INDIA is super power… USA is gone to the dumps
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Are you an AAP party worker? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
9
442
3094
72

whenever some thing is said about the current govt – directly it gets connected to AAP or Con party….
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
4362
52
@superwoman wrote:

wow what a news… my country is marching and changing

acche din – good days…..

what a govt we have now – no one utters a word, all are happy…. INDIA is super power… USA is gone to the dumps
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Super Woman… or Super Seller… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
92
374
10

OMG what is this KRK fooling people

KRK [email protected] 14h14 hours ago
30% IncomeTax,15%ServiceTax, 0.5% SwachBharatTax, 0.5% AgriTax, Vat 7.5%, Cess pe cess n now tax on PPF n EPF. Jaitley Ji Aap Chahte Kya Ho?

KRK [email protected] 14h14 hours ago
Arun Jaitley Sahab was not able to save his seat but became finance minister of the country so now he is taking revenge with new-new taxes.

KRK [email protected] 14h14 hours ago
All the Bhakts will be out of the job if Jaitely Ji puts tax on Deshbhakti n stupidity

KRK [email protected] 14h14 hours ago
Kaash Manmohan Singh Ji Ne Itne Taxes Lagaaye Hote, Toh BJP Ne, Unke Haazaaron Putle Jalaye Hote.

KRK [email protected] 14h14 hours ago
People should be ready to pay taxes in the name of govt’s dream projects like #MakeInIndia #SkillIndia #SmartCity #DigitalIndia etc etc etc.

Govt is not responsible for any taxes – it only charges peanuts from people to survive during every 5 years
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
92
374
10
@TechINC wrote:

@superwoman wrote:

wow what a news… my country is marching and changing

acche din – good days…..

what a govt we have now – no one utters a word, all are happy…. INDIA is super power… USA is gone to the dumps
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Sick mentality…. _ What flipkart has to do with the present Gov….Snapdeal has 7 days return policy…Flipkart is changing from 30 to 10….It’s their marketplace they can charge commission as per their service quality….If seller is satisfied by the commission rate he can sell on FK if not he has other options…Gov can’t do anything in that…..Don’t be a blind hater….man… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


and dont be a blind bhakt….
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
92
374
10
@hese wrote:

@TechINC wrote:

@superwoman wrote:

wow what a news… my country is marching and changing

acche din – good days…..

what a govt we have now – no one utters a word, all are happy…. INDIA is super power… USA is gone to the dumps
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Sick mentality…. _ What flipkart has to do with present Gov….Snapdeal has 7 days return policy…Flipkart is changing from 30 to 10….It’s their marketplace they can charge commission as per their service quality….If seller is satisfied by the commission rate he can sell on FK if not he has other options…Gov can’t do anything in that…..Don’t be a blind hater….man… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


+1 how is govt linked to this!?

govt puts more and more burden on the companies who pass on to the consumers….
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1450249086032
Deal Subedar
1
128
1982
16
@superwoman wrote:

wow what a news… my country is marching and changing

acche din – good days…..

what a govt we have now – no one utters a word, all are happy…. INDIA is super power… USA is gone to the dumps
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

modi’s bhakt spotted https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif 😂😂😂

Cutee
Deal Subedar
0
257
1898
24
@desidude2013 wrote:

whenever some thing is said about the current govt – directly it gets connected to AAP or Con party….
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


bcoz that party has the mastery in linking every other sh*t happening in the world to current Govt… such obsession https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
92
374
10
@DealDroid wrote:

@desidude2013 wrote:

whenever some thing is said about the current govt – directly it gets connected to AAP or Con party….
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


bcoz that party has the mastery in linking every other sh*t happening in the world to current Govt… such obsession https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif


and the current govt is still living in fools paradise of 60 years obsession…. a white washed govt of bhakts
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Cutee
Deal Subedar
0
257
1898
24
@superwoman wrote:

and the current govt is still living in fools paradise of 60 years obsession….


that’s more of a reminder of our glorious past https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

a white washed govt of bhakts

call them whatever vents your frustration.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
92
374
10
@DealDroid wrote:

@superwoman wrote:

and the current govt is still living in fools paradise of 60 years obsession….


that’s more of a reminder of our glorious past https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

a white washed govt of bhakts

call them whatever vents your frustration.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


an army of online bhakts employed on a meagre salary just to copy paste and photoshop the great achievements done in last 2 years

before that india was underdeveloped
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

google uncle also defines bhakt as this – Bhakt (Hindi: , meaning devotee) is a controversial term used to describe people on social media who subscribe to the right wing ideology in India and support Prime Minister Narendra Modi of the Bharatiya Janata Party, having close ideological and organisational links to the Hindu nationalist Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh

https://www.google.co.in/webhp?sourceid=chrome-...

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
130
9054
53
@superwoman wrote:


@DealDroid wrote:


@superwoman wrote:

and the current govt is still living in fools paradise of 60 years obsession….

that’s more of a reminder of our glorious past https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

a white washed govt of bhakts

call them whatever vents your frustration.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


an army of online bhakts employed on a meagre salary just to copy paste and photoshop the great achievements done in last 2 years

before that india was underdeveloped
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

google uncle also defines bhakt as this – Bhakt (Hindi: , meaning devotee) is a controversial term used to describe people on social media who subscribe to the right wing ideology in India and support Prime Minister Narendra Modi of the Bharatiya Janata Party, having close ideological and organisational links to the Hindu nationalist Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh

https://www.google.co.in/webhp?sourceid=chrome-...

Please explain to us what has the Congress done for our country in the past 60+years in which it has been for power for such a long time. How is it that the so called Gandhi (adopted name) family has accumulated such huge amounts of money in offshore accounts? Why is our country in such a huge debt to world Bank? Why are we being forced to implement GST? Why has it currency devalued so much? etc etc….

PS – I am not a bhakt. I neither glorified anyone’s name not praised about them. I am asking a question as a simple citizen. None of the parties matter, only development of the country matters. If anyone is striving for it even 1%, i will appreciate it and support it. Assess the person and his deeds rather than blindly searching in Google. Internet & media is controlled and can be used to change any person’s life just with a few well scripted articles. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
92
374
10
@gambitrite wrote:

@superwoman wrote:


@DealDroid wrote:


@superwoman wrote:

and the current govt is still living in fools paradise of 60 years obsession….

that’s more of a reminder of our glorious past https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

a white washed govt of bhakts

call them whatever vents your frustration.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


an army of online bhakts employed on a meagre salary just to copy paste and photoshop the great achievements done in last 2 years

before that india was underdeveloped
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

google uncle also defines bhakt as this – Bhakt (Hindi: , meaning devotee) is a controversial term used to describe people on social media who subscribe to the right wing ideology in India and support Prime Minister Narendra Modi of the Bharatiya Janata Party, having close ideological and organisational links to the Hindu nationalist Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh

https://www.google.co.in/webhp?sourceid=chrome-...

Please explain to us what has the Congress done for our country in the past 60+years in which it has been for power for such a long time. How is it that the so called Gandhi (adopted name) family has accumulated such huge amounts of money in offshore accounts? Why is our country in such a huge debt to world Bank? Why are we being forced to implement GST? Why has it currency devalued so much? etc etc….

PS – I am not a bhakt. I neither glorified anyone’s name not praised about them. I am asking a question as a simple citizen. None of the parties matter, only development of the country matters. If anyone is striving for it even 1%, i will appreciate it and support it. Assess the person and his deeds rather than blindly searching in Google. Internet & media is controlled and can be used to change any person’s life just with a few well scripted articles. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


so what were u doing for 60 years or less voting for same party again and again…. wealth is accumulated by all political parties and individuals…. and a country is developed by the people who work in respective fields….

but after this govt has come to power its making us to believe that India has developed only cause of them… and rest all before 2014 was fake…

what has this govt done to control price rise…. just blaming RBI governor or past govt which the party itself does not exist now…. so i said BJP is still obsessed with all the past that has happened…

and you are right internet is controlled by people only who again want us to believe in fake developments
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
130
9054
53
@superwoman wrote:


@gambitrite wrote:

@superwoman wrote:


@DealDroid wrote:


@superwoman wrote:

and the current govt is still living in fools paradise of 60 years obsession….

that’s more of a reminder of our glorious past https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

a white washed govt of bhakts

call them whatever vents your frustration.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


an army of online bhakts employed on a meagre salary just to copy paste and photoshop the great achievements done in last 2 years

before that india was underdeveloped
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

google uncle also defines bhakt as this – Bhakt (Hindi: , meaning devotee) is a controversial term used to describe people on social media who subscribe to the right wing ideology in India and support Prime Minister Narendra Modi of the Bharatiya Janata Party, having close ideological and organisational links to the Hindu nationalist Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh

https://www.google.co.in/webhp?sourceid=chrome-...

Please explain to us what has the Congress done for our country in the past 60+years in which it has been for power for such a long time. How is it that the so called Gandhi (adopted name) family has accumulated such huge amounts of money in offshore accounts? Why is our country in such a huge debt to world Bank? Why are we being forced to implement GST? Why has it currency devalued so much? etc etc….

PS – I am not a bhakt. I neither glorified anyone’s name not praised about them. I am asking a question as a simple citizen. None of the parties matter, only development of the country matters. If anyone is striving for it even 1%, i will appreciate it and support it. Assess the person and his deeds rather than blindly searching in Google. Internet & media is controlled and can be used to change any person’s life just with a few well scripted articles. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


so what were u doing for 60 years or less voting for same party again and again…. wealth is accumulated by all political parties and individuals…. and a country is developed by the people who work in respective fields….

but after this govt has come to power its making us to believe that India has developed only cause of them… and rest all before 2014 was fake…

what has this govt done to control price rise…. just blaming RBI governor or past govt which the party itself does not exist now…. so i said BJP is still obsessed with all the past that has happened…

and you are right internet is controlled by people only who again want us to believe in fake developments
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Who said that i voted for the same party again and again??!! To control price rise is difficult with the raising population of our country. When the demand for food and other products is more than the availability, it will be difficult for anyone to control it. Any party blames the work done by the previous party. For real development to take place, it requires longer time and constant efforts.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
236
0
@superwoman wrote:

wow what a news… my country is marching and changing

acche din – good days…..

what a govt we have now – no one utters a word, all are happy…. INDIA is super power… USA is gone to the dumps
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Hahahahaha
Behan tumse na ho paye
A. Aaptard. Definition: AAP+ retard. Person who firmly believes that Arvind Kejriwal is the second coming of Mahatma Gandhi. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Cutee
Deal Subedar
0
257
1898
24
@superwoman wrote:

an army of online bhakts employed on a meagre salary just to copy paste and photoshop the great achievements done in last 2 years


My dear SuperAurat ji, I do know a lot of people who are currently unemployed and also looking for a job just to copy paste and photoshop on a meagre salary. It seems you’ve lots of inside info on that. Can you help these people.. ?


before that india was underdeveloped

Oh.. I thought India became underdeveloped only after Modi became PM.


google uncle also defines bhakt as this – Bhakt (Hindi: , meaning devotee) is a controversial term used to describe people on social media who subscribe to the right wing ideology in India and support Prime Minister Narendra Modi of the Bharatiya Janata Party, having close ideological and organisational links to the Hindu nationalist Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh

https://www.google.co.in/webhp?sourceid=chrome-...

Wow.. people are googling to know the meaning of “bhakt”. Digital India is working it seems… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
92
374
10

so why do you all come here on DD to save money + finding cheap fillers why dont you buy from the market direct from dealers to help them run their house
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
92
374
10
@DealDroid wrote:

@superwoman wrote:

an army of online bhakts employed on a meagre salary just to copy paste and photoshop the great achievements done in last 2 years


My dear SuperAurat ji, I do know a lot of people who are currently unemployed and also looking for a job just to copy paste and photoshop on a meagre salary. It seems you’ve lots of inside info on that. Can you help these people.. ?


before that india was underdeveloped

Oh.. I thought India became underdeveloped only after Modi became PM.


google uncle also defines bhakt as this – Bhakt (Hindi: , meaning devotee) is a controversial term used to describe people on social media who subscribe to the right wing ideology in India and support Prime Minister Narendra Modi of the Bharatiya Janata Party, having close ideological and organisational links to the Hindu nationalist Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh

https://www.google.co.in/webhp?sourceid=chrome-...

Wow.. people are googling to know the meaning of “bhakt”. Digital India is working it seems… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Wow.. people are googling to know the meaning of “bhakt”. Digital India is working it seems… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
google also called MODI the worlds stupid PM which he actually is….

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
92
374
10
@tolerable_bhakt wrote:

@superwoman wrote:

wow what a news… my country is marching and changing

acche din – good days…..

what a govt we have now – no one utters a word, all are happy…. INDIA is super power… USA is gone to the dumps
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Hahahahaha
Behan tumse na ho paye
A. Aaptard. Definition: AAP+ retard. Person who firmly believes that Arvind Kejriwal is the second coming of Mahatma Gandhi. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

you all are stuck only in one direction – AAP CON etc….

Why be negative when you can be positive
Deal Cadet
0
0
230
6
@superwoman wrote:

@DealDroid wrote:

@superwoman wrote:

and the current govt is still living in fools paradise of 60 years obsession….


that’s more of a reminder of our glorious past https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

a white washed govt of bhakts

call them whatever vents your frustration.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


an army of online bhakts employed on a meagre salary just to copy paste and photoshop the great achievements done in last 2 years

before that india was underdeveloped
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

google uncle also defines bhakt as this – Bhakt (Hindi: , meaning devotee) is a controversial term used to describe people on social media who subscribe to the right wing ideology in India and support Prime Minister Narendra Modi of the Bharatiya Janata Party, having close ideological and organisational links to the Hindu nationalist Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh

https://www.google.co.in/webhp?sourceid=chrome-...


3 mins 36 seconds regular clapping while entering in American Congress,
72 times clapping sound during speech,
9 times standing ovation in between of speech,
So many American MPs took autographs from our Great PM….
OMG what is wrong of being a #‎Bhakt of this man https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
10
377
5086
66

Important Note: The new policy will be applicable for all orders placed starting June 9th, 2016. Orders placed before June 9th will have the earlier policy which can be viewed in the order details on the ‘My Orders’ page.

  • All the products under a particular category may not have the same return/replacement period. Kindly always check the respective product’s return/replacement policy.

http://www.flipkart.com/returnpolicy?otracker=a...

Note :

  • Return Period after Delivery is applicable if product received is Defective or Damaged or Not as Described.

Returns Processing

If you’re facing any issues with a product purchased on Flipkart, we shall help by verifying and trying to resolve your product issue as part of the return verification process. The seller will arrange for a replacement if the issue has not been resolved.

Issue resolution steps will be available for products like mobiles, tablets, laptops, large appliances, electronics, home appliances, furniture etc.

In case the product is not in stock or has been permanently discontinued, the refund for the entire product or part(s) of the product will be provided by the seller.

Returns Pick-Up

During pick-up, your product will be checked for the following conditions.

Correct Product
IMEI/name/image/brand/serial number/article number/bar code should match and MRP tag should be undetached and clearly visible.

Complete Product
All in-the-box accessories (like remote control, starter kits, instruction manuals, chargers, headphones, etc.), freebies and combos (if any) should be present.

Unused Product
The product should be unused, unwashed, unsoiled, without any stains and with non-tampered quality check seals/warranty seals (wherever applicable). Before returning a Mobile/Laptop/Tablet, the device should be formatted and iCloud accounts should be unlocked for iOS devices.

Undamaged Product
The product (including SIM trays/charging port/headphone port, back-panel etc.) should be undamaged and without any scratches, dents, tears or holes.

Undamaged Packaging
Product’s original packaging/box should be undamaged.

WTH is Flipkart thinking https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Missing