Hotness flipkart pay later increaed limit .check your ...

Hot Deal flipkart pay later increaed limit .check your account

1051°
Cropped3219982831428103593
Deal Cadet
1
775
8

flipkart has increased pay later credit to selected user upto 25000rs from 5000rs
i was previously aproved for 5k. now i got 15000rs credit limit

check your account

33 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
Source
Deal Subedar
387
1036
18

How to check? Procedure please!!!!

Thumbimgcrop 1471861729288
Entertainer
135
10414
58

For me it still shows 5K https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
79
142
1

where can i found tat option bro?

Cropped3219982831428103593
Deal Cadet
1
775
8

Flip kart -my account -flipkart pay later (it will show only if u r approved )

Thumbimgcrop 1471861729288
Entertainer
135
10414
58
abhinavshah wrote:

For me it still shows 5K https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

I have never used FK credit, as I pay using GV’S https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

978f747f919058bae76d5121e7151c01
Deal Captain
34
8196
29
Expand
abhinavshah wrote:

I have never used FK credit, as I pay using GV’S https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

use once but they cancelled my order it was for a loot skull candy headphone from now never use..:lol:

For me it’s also 5k

Cropped3219982831428103593
Deal Cadet
1
775
8

Don’t cancel order …it will impact on credibility of user

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
218
10

still 5000

Cropped3219982831428103593
Deal Cadet
1
775
8

If u utilized and paid pay later amount before due date …. it will be increased

Thumbimgcrop 1471861729288
Entertainer
135
10414
58
Gothilla wrote:

If u utilized and paid pay later amount before due date …. it will be increased

Credit Cards are better option if at all bank offers are not there and if GV’S are not available https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
81
2214
61

suppose if i want to purchase a tv worth 12k ,and my limit is 5k
then will i have to pay 7k in advance , and later on i can pay remaining 5k ??

Cropped3219982831428103593
Deal Cadet
1
775
8
hackerboys wrote:

suppose if i want to purchase a tv worth 12k ,and my limit is 5k
then will i have to pay 7k in advance , and later on i can pay remaining 5k ??

U can’t pay with debit card ..add gift card before

Cropped3219982831428103593
Deal Cadet
1
775
8
hackerboys wrote:

suppose if i want to purchase a tv worth 12k ,and my limit is 5k
then will i have to pay 7k in advance , and later on i can pay remaining 5k ??

add 7k gift card first. later u can use flipkart pay later

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
81
2214
61
Expand
Gothilla wrote:

add 7k gift card first. later u can use flipkart pay later

but flipkart first is not showing in my account …. how this option comes .?

Faith
Deal Cadet
50
577
9

Hi guys. My flipkart pay later credit if 5000 is no longer showing in my account. It has been removed. Anyone facing similar issue ??

Missing
Deal Subedar
63
1375
13

It’s showing 10k for me now. Had used it in June once.

Cimg3476
Deal Cadet
100
280
32

can we pay later using the flipkart gift cards ?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

My name RAJKUMAR VAJPAYEE my filipcart pay letar limit 5000 so eligible incrace my cradit limit

Missing
Deal Cadet
71
716
8

can we pay later using the flipkart gift cards ?

Thumbimgcrop 1438052280907
Deal Subedar
158
1358
16
nirmaltvd wrote:

can we pay later using the flipkart gift cards ?

No

Cropped3219982831428103593
Deal Cadet
1
775
8
nirmaltvd wrote:

can we pay later using the flipkart gift cards ?

No

Cropped3219982831428103593
Deal Cadet
1
775
8

Don’t miss to pay Flipkart emi orelse u will get to trouble

Download
Deal Subedar
153
1962
129

5k

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

I want 2 lacks

Missing