Hotness Flipkart Unlock account

Hot Deal Flipkart Unlock account

471°
0
0.0
24591 2 avengers
Deal Cadet
346
711
9
Flipkart Unlock account
Deal Expired

https://www.flipkar...m/
Many of the accounts have been unlocked to add mobile category.
Almost all accounts have been unlocked. I had 4 to 5 accounts almost all unlocked.
Check Yours.

  • Expired 9 months
40 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,598
21874
259

to add mobile category
What ??

Tumblr lj56s3nv3t1qapxdio1 500
Deal Cadet
148
575
30

Locked ?? Unlocked?? never aware of this

Index
Deal Subedar
596
1981
31

Bhai Kehna kya chahte ho??

24591 2 avengers
Deal Cadet
346
711
9
getready wrote:

to add mobile category
What ??

I used to book phones in bulk, FK blocked my account for ordering phones, so i created 8 – 10 accounts all blocked.

I can add anything except any cellphones.

But since today i can add it smiling_imp

Index
Deal Subedar
596
1981
31
Expand
Whatever_It_Takes wrote:

I used to book phones in bulk, FK blocked my account for ordering phones, so i created 8 – 10 accounts all blocked.

I can add anything except any cellphones.

But since today i can add it smiling_imp

No my account is still blocked… Which was blocked on reason of many cancellations weary

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4187
133
Expand
Whatever_It_Takes wrote:

I used to book phones in bulk, FK blocked my account for ordering phones, so i created 8 – 10 accounts all blocked.

I can add anything except any cellphones.

But since today i can add it smiling_imp

Why dont you just get phones from a regional distributor like other shops? I cant think of flipkart selling at a loss except for some exclusive releases.

111
Deal Subedar
268
2069
50
Expand
Gargsaab wrote:

No my account is still blocked… Which was blocked on reason of many cancellations weary

Same ..my fk plus account also still blocked

Missing
Deal Cadet
78
354
11
Expand
Gargsaab wrote:

No my account is still blocked… Which was blocked on reason of many cancellations weary

good job fk. laughing

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4294
122
Expand
Whatever_It_Takes wrote:

But since today i can add it smiling_imp

Yeii… congratulation. laughing Bhai ka account unlock ho gaya. Ab hum sab chain ki saans le sakte hai.

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,598
21874
259
Expand
Whatever_It_Takes wrote:

I used to book phones in bulk, FK blocked my account for ordering phones, so i created 8 – 10 accounts all blocked.

I can add anything except any cellphones.

But since today i can add it smiling_imp

Oh
Good that they are restricting the purchases instead of blocking the entire account n wallet balance

Index
Deal Subedar
596
1981
31
Expand
RowdyAK47 wrote:

Same ..my fk plus account also unblocked

Mine too was fk plus account tired_face
Now again i am collecting coins.. Got 30 till now pensive

24591 2 avengers
Deal Cadet
346
711
9
Expand
Gargsaab wrote:

No my account is still blocked… Which was blocked on reason of many cancellations weary

Well in my case, It wasnt like that i was able to login do normal shopping but it was not allowed to add any kind of phone in cart. I called them a month ago they weere not having resolution for that.

Since today i can add any phone to my cart.

Its an Impact from MI. No.1 sale Since Amazon was also started selling RN5 pro on that day. Cuz phones were not getting sold on FK

111
Deal Subedar
268
2069
50
Expand
getready wrote:

Oh
Good that they are restricting the purchases instead of blocking the entire account n wallet balance

Flipkart are very strict in blocking account compared to Amazon. Amazon qla team atleast opens the account to use the wallet balance but Flipkart won’t even care.

24591 2 avengers
Deal Cadet
346
711
9
Expand
alienteck wrote:

Why dont you just get phones from a regional distributor like other shops? I cant think of flipkart selling at a loss except for some exclusive releases.

We also do that.
But there are some phones like RealME 2, Realme 2 Pro, also flash sale phones with bank discount offer and also for Exchange we go with FK

24591 2 avengers
Deal Cadet
346
711
9
Expand
getready wrote:

Oh
Good that they are restricting the purchases instead of blocking the entire account n wallet balance

Yeah,

Index
Deal Subedar
596
1981
31
Expand
RowdyAK47 wrote:

Flipkart are very strict in blocking account compared to Amazon. Amazon qla team atleast opens the account to use the wallet balance but Flipkart won’t even care.

Yup you are absolutely right they just blocked my account i told them some of my cancellation amount has not reached me yet… They don’t reply

24591 2 avengers
Deal Cadet
346
711
9
Expand
RowdyAK47 wrote:

Flipkart are very strict in blocking account compared to Amazon. Amazon qla team atleast opens the account to use the wallet balance but Flipkart won’t even care.

Make Sure Dont Add FK Gift Voucher, Once they block your Money is Gone. Just transfer to your mail, add it whenever required

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
234
1

my account also unlocked .Thanks for info

Securedownload%20%281%29
Deal Cadet
35
351
52

not unblock

Svv7
Deal Lieutenant
581
5269
43
Expand
RowdyAK47 wrote:

Flipkart are very strict in blocking account compared to Amazon. Amazon qla team atleast opens the account to use the wallet balance but Flipkart won’t even care.

What if they gets paid from us? I mean if we have used FKP later balance and it is due, still they will block?

Missing
Deal Cadet
196
375
7

Thanks my account also unblocked… blush

Img 20170902 222131
Deal Newbie
57
79
5
Expand
yed wrote:

What if they gets paid from us? I mean if we have used FKP later balance and it is due, still they will block?

Yes

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
0
Expand
Whatever_It_Takes wrote:

Well in my case, It wasnt like that i was able to login do normal shopping but it was not allowed to add any kind of phone in cart. I called them a month ago they weere not having resolution for that.

Since today i can add any phone to my cart.

Its an Impact from MI. No.1 sale Since Amazon was also started selling RN5 pro on that day. Cuz phones were not getting sold on FK

Fk policy…3 month baad automatic unblocked ho jata he account. My 10 account also blocked in mobile category.

403094 401375579938937 320007238 n
Deal Subedar
171
1708
64
Expand
Ritesh666 wrote:

Fk policy…3 month baad automatic unblocked ho jata he account. My 10 account also blocked in mobile category.

A year passed by still not unblocked, no logic like. That

24591 2 avengers
Deal Cadet
346
711
9
Expand
zee wrote:

A year passed by still not unblocked, no logic like. That

Yes I called up many times, they ended up saying so far they dont have any resolution. Also escalated to higher but still the answer was same, But Now due to busniess impact they had to open up the accounts

Missing